The Feast

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why'd you do that?" Jiyong asking TOP after Dara left.

"Do what?"

"Ask her to be your date for the party?"

"The last time I checked I'm still single and I assume she is, no ring in the finger bro."

"What about BOM?"

"What about her?"

"What do you intend to do with her?"

"Hey brother its not like we are already married so chill, don't worry much about her."

"Don't you use Dara as one of your women."

"Bro you worry too much!" TOP raised his hands and shrugged then started to walk towards the mansion.

If not for them being related by blood he would have hit the face of the man walking towards the mansion. He combed his hair with his hands in exasperation. He thought that 10 years have changed Dara but after seeing how she blushed in the presence of his brother and the way she looked at him he knew that nothing has changed. She is still into him.

Why TOP? Why not me? He knew that after seeing Dara TOP would make a move. She was beyond lovely - her beauty was enchanting making it difficult to speak in front of her. How she longed to put his arms around her and kiss her senseless. Her short hair just highlighted the beauty that he hoped would only be his. Her radiant skin glittered in the sunlight and her lips were like dipped in strawberry waiting to be plucked. How nice would it be to kiss those y lips. She used to be so skinny but now she is plumb in all the right places and he wants to be the only one touching her there.

Ahhh Dara you have once again bewitched me...

When his bother was at the door of the mansion he silently wished a heavy metal fell on his head so that he will not be in the party tonight because he is afraid he will feel hellish when he sees him start making a move towards Dara again.

At the gathering...

Dara was nervous, this is the first time she will be back inside the mansion and she doesn't know how everybody will react to her presence. She was wearing a one piece black dress that is slightly above the knee. The neckline is glittered with crystals and haltered neckline. She paired it with a black strapped stilleto. Ten years in the US somehow changed her manner of dressing, she is more relaxed to be seen in the tiniest of clothing since in the USA that does not mean a thing. She brushed her dress one more time and felt confident that the little make up she wore would meet the approval of the matriarch who is celebrating her birthday.

As she entered the main ballroom of the mansion she was a little surprised that the noise suddenly stopped when she came in. People were eyeing her and for a moment she wanted to run back to where she came from but her UCLA t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter