Cross Roads

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby don't you think you've bought enough already?" Jiyong is having difficulty carrying the bags of goodies Dara bought for her friends and relatives in the States. She is due to go back to the US in the next two weeks and she wants to get everything that they requested from her before that day comes.

She linked her arms with Jiyong ang lovingly placed her head on his shoulder."Sorry baby are you tired already?"

"Ohh hmmm no...not really" even if he was obviously having a hard time. Dara had to laugh, he's been fulfilling his promise to do everything for her and times such as today she is actually testing his limits. She is however happy to see that he's been doing his best.

"Okey baby let's go home.." she then kissed him on the cheek.

"No honey let's shop more..." all of a sudden Jiyong stood up straight as if not having a difficult time.

"Why? what changed your mind?"

"Well I will allow you to shop for more as long as you keep kissing me, hows that.."

"You are so y honey!" Dara slapped his shoulder and he laughed.

"Baby I'm a guy my body reacts very fast to kisses from pretty women like you. It gives me extra strength on top and there below."

"You are getting green minded baby ha.." Dara knew what he was referring to.

"Well I can't help it when you are wearing that tight fitting jeans and tucked in shirt, I can't see anyone else but you...and I want to.. you know...I want to rock your world," then he laughed.

"Laters baby...laters..."Dara said naughtily teasing him further.

"Then lets go home cause I don't think my current desire can wait much later, come here" with one arm free he took a hold of Dara and kissed her in the lips. It was warm and so y. Dara blushed. "I want to make love to you honey..."he whispered.

"If you say so baby let's go home." they walked arm and arm towards the car.

When they arrived Jiyong helped Dara carry the packages to her house and they've decided to go up to the mansion to eat. They were teasing each other as they walked towards the mansion. Jiyong kissed Dara passionately one more time before they entered the mansion. They were struck by the silence of the house and the sound of someone crying when they came in.

"That's it I've had enough of TOP! I'm sorry mommy Stella, Dona Marina, I can't take this anymore. God knows how much I have given up for this relationship because I love him so much...but this is just too much. I'm so sorry but I cannot marry your son," BOM was crying seated on the sofa as the two old ladies watched, feeling as wretched as the young lady before them. Jiyong immediately released his hold of Dara and ran towards BOM. He sat beside her and started consoling her. Jiyong asked BOM what happened and in between the sobs she told him that she planned to surprise him so she went to Manila and straight into his apartment only to find him with another woman. Jiyong pitied BOM so much he hugged her and tapped her back.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter