Uncontrollably Fond

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's not what it looks like!" Jiyong turned his back on her obviously not accepting her explanation.

" God Dara please...the last time I checked my eyes are still 20/20 and what I saw speaks for itself."

"Okey if that's the case tell me exactly what you saw?"

"You and him looking at each other like lovers, you were oblivious to the world! God!" he continued pacing and waving his arms as he explained and knowing him Dara is aware that he is pissed off - she has to be patient if she wants him to listen to her. So as he paced around and she is like a little kitten following him around.

"Did you hear what we talked about?"

"No but action speaks louder than words."

"And you don't trust me is that it?" its her turn to loose her patience.

"It's not that ... its just that ..."he stopped pacing and looked at her, she was blushing and eyes blazing because she was so upset.

"And I thought you were my best friend!" she turned her back on him and all of a sudden he felt so guilty he approched her and stood behind her.

"I trust you I don't trust him". he quietly said and he bowed his head. Dara faced him.

"Jiyong he is your brother and what you saw was a closure of a love I thought I had for him. He was so cool with it that I admired him for it. I looked at him in the eye to say goodbye to this childhood feeling and hello to a friendship that I know I can have with him. And it actually made me so happy and free at last!" She touched his face...

"More than the memory of my love for him did you know that I am much more hunted by you and the way you looked the last time I made a mistake in confessing to you not to him...and I cannot understand why you fail to trust me when I am your best friend!"Jiyong took the hand she placed in his face and held it. He took Daras' other hand and held it too and looked deeply into her eyes. Dara had to look up to be able to see thru his eyes.

"I trust you more than you think I do because I care about you so deeply even I cannot explain it...I do not want you hurt especially not by my brother, please understand." and I love you so much for so long I do not know how to tell you...I hope my eyes can convey how I feel Dara, I love you so much! - Jiyong was telling himself but could not utter, afraid she might reject him.

Dara bowed down, "I know and I understand..  just ... just stop worrying about me I am not the teenage girl who left here I am a grown woman and I can handle myself." she was waiting for him to tell her what she can see thru him. Or was she mistaken that he was giving her a look of love so deep she wants him to show her how much. Maybe she was just mistaken maybe he just love her like a sister...but why does that hurt so much...can he not see she cares for him? Dara let go of his hand turned her back on Jiyong and looked at TOP and BOM.

"Oh wow they made up already..." they kissed and she felt happy for them. If this happened ten years ago she would have been jealous, "They look so good together I told TOP to take care of BOM because I think there is no one better for him than her in this world." Jiyong stood behind her so close she can smell his cologne, the one she tried to look for in the States but she couldn't find. She wanted to spray it in her room just to remind her of him while she was away. She missed him terribly. Right now she is praying that he cannot hear the pounding of her heart, with just inches away from him all she ever wanted to do is face him again and embrace him the way TOP and BOM are embracing right now.

"Yes I agree they look so good together." Jiyong said almost in a whisper near her ear. She took a step forward to keep her distance from Jiyong but Jiyong moved closer.

"Ahh Dara what are you doing tonight?"

That night at the resto-bar of Jiyong

He invited Dara to his restaurant and she was sitting at the bar sipping her margarita when he started singing. Dara was in awe...he looked like a different person when he is singing. Its as if he is taking his audience with him. She loved his voice and everytime he plucked his guitar brought her back to those days when they would sit together near the beach singing. She loved his voice then as much as she does now. She was smiling while listening to him...

"The next song is for someone special and I hope she can hear my heart when she hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter