EPILOGUE

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cherie come here!" Mama Stella shouting and running after a little one who is about 3 years old. She has the eyes and nose of her dad she actually looked like her mom too. Mama Stella is having a terrible time running after her. She. kept running after a butterfly.

"Cherie we're home!!!' Dara arrived carrying little Ri-ri in her arms. Jiyong is walking beside her with his arms around her waist. The moment Cheire heard her moms voice she rushed to where it was coming from, leaving poor Mama Stella behind.

"Your daughter is a bunch of bubbly energy rolled into one, I cannot keep up with her. What kind of milk did you feed her," complains Mama Stela panting from exhaustion.

"Sorry Mama Stella she is growing up to be hyperactive, rpobably got it from her dad hehehe."  Cherie is currently holding into her moms dress asking to be lifted up into her moms arms.

"Cherie didn't I tell you not to behave your grandma is tired running after you, is this true?" Dara looked at her daughter. She looked up at her mom with the same beautiful eyes as her father and cheeks like her mom making her look like a little chubby angel that she is.

"No mama running butterfly only."

"Ah so you were running after a butterfly?" she looked at Jiyong, " Honey take Ri-ri I'll take Cherie." she gave Ri-ri to his dad and she lifted Cherie up into her arms. She is getting heavier by the day and very soon might be overweight if they continue to allow her to be fed by her two grand moms.

"Baby kiss, 'dara offer her pouted lips to her daughter who embraced her and gave her a loud smack on the lips.

"Hey what about daddy ha?" Jiyong came from the side offering his pouted lips to his eldest daughter. And just like what she did with her mom Cherie kissed her dad. "Do you love daddy?" Jiyong asked her daughter.

"Love daddy and love mommy too!!!" baby Cherie proudly answered.

"Wow my baby is so sweet but who do you love more mommy or daddy," Dara looked at Jiyong and then at Cherie testing who will win the popularity contest between them.

"Cherie love mama more!!!" she raised her arms to show mommy how much she loves her. Jiyong then pouted and bowed down, "Eyy you should love daddy more baby girl didn't I buy you your new doll house?"

Dara slapped his shoulder, "No bribing I won by a landslide honey so no bribing."

"But she loves you more and Ri-ri loves you more, what about me?"

"Well Mrs Kwon loves you the most, hows that," Dara kissed him on the lips which Jiyong prolonged to the agony of the kids that both of them are carrying who got trapped in the middle, in fact Ri-ri started to cry.

"There there daddy is here, don't cry, daddy just needs energy kiss from mommy." he said winking at Dara.

"So how's the trip to the doctor?" Mama Stella asked.

"Well  our Ri-ri is doing well and doctor says he is growing up to be a healthy baby boy", Jiyong said kissing his boy who happens to look exactly like him as a little boy complete with the spiked hair.

"You know your kids looked like carbon copies of you when you were kids and I am so happy I am seeing them grow ."

"We know and I am so lucky that both of them are healthy, cute but please no more feeding time they are almost overweight especially Cherie look I am even having a hard time carrying her now and she is only 3, gosh."

"Don't blame me blame your husband, he is always sending food from the restaurant cooked by aunt BOM. "

"Oh you're right, anyway where are BOM and TOP now?"

"They are probably on the way here for our dinner. Oh here they are!!!" BOM came holding a young 3 year old boy by the hand. The boy is also a copy cat of his father even the way he smiles, the way he dresses and the way he walks Dara shook h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter