Choices

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara refused to set foot in the mansion despite efforts made by the elderies. She made excuses from shopping to visiting old friends or quality time with her family...

Jiyong was desperate after he learned what happened from his mom. He thought that she would only be away for several days and its been almost a week and he misses her a lot. He's been spying on her waiting for her in the morning and at night on the road that links the mansion to her house but he still cannot seem to see her. After several attempts on calling and texting her he is afraid that she might leave without talking to him. The ladies of the mansion tried to console him saying they will find a way to get her to come to the mansion but Dara refused to respond to all their attempts. In an effort to bring her to mansion Jiyong talked to her father and told him everything.

"Dara don't you think you are over doing it?" her father talked to her after almost a week of refusing to come to the mansion.

"Wha...what dad?" she was loking outside their window when the voice of her father caught her off guard.

"You refusing to set foot in the mansion because of Jiyong? The elderies have nothing to do with what is happening between you and Jiyong, they are actually worried about you so do not include them in your anger."

"It's not that dad, I ...I just don't want to be reminded..."

"Jiyong has been coming over several times already and I am tired of telling him you are not available. He is a nice young man and looks sincere why don't you listen to him"

"And what dad? Listen to his lies? I thought he sincerely loved me, dad I believed him and now I am hurting..." Dara started to cry.

"I know and I understand. Still he deserved to be heard. And what about your Mama Stella and Dona Marina you must at least say good bye to them properly and not just disappear?" her father approached her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "They have grown to love you as their own they do not deserve this.."

"Okey dad I will see them before I leave," she sighed wiping away her tears in defeat.  Her father was right the elderies love her and they really must have been shocked with her current behavior. No matter how big the gap between Jiyong and herself, she has the obligation to say her last farewell to them out of respect. She might not see them again so she planned to go there tomorrow.

The next day she was on her way to the mansion, she was stretching her neck while walking trying to see if Jiyong was there. She will only enter the house if he is not there. She saw that his car was not there so she proceeded and was on her way there when...

"I've been waiting for days to see you," despite the heartache Jiyong cannot control his heart when it fluttered after seeing Dara. He's been waiting for her for days wanting even just a glimpse of her. He missed her so much and although he wanted to blame his mother for telling her about their plan, he understands that they only did it for so that they can be together. He has to make sure Dara sees the situation from that perspective. He also knew that if she sees his car she will not dare enter the mansion so he parked it at the back and waited for her that morning. His patience was rewarded when he saw her approach.

"Huh, its you..." Dara was surprised to see him. She stopped and when he tried to get close to her she stepped back and raised her hand to stop him.

"Dara please let me explain..."

"Explain what? That you were instructed to make sure that I stay away from TOP and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter