Pinoy Boyband Ji!!!

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sleep is elusive to Dara at this point. She's been awake an hour after going to bed. Even if she ran at least half a kilometer earlier in the hope of getting away from Jiyong and the mansion, she can't sleep.  She already turned off the lights in the hope of finding sleep but she is deeply bothered by the events earlier.

All she ever wanted was to have fun tonight, she is trying to enjoy the company of TOP since Jiyong was nowhere to be found from the moment she arrived at the party.She is not expecting anything from TOP actually she is sure that finally she has moved on from her puppy love of him. She was pleasantly surprised by the attention he is giving her but this evening she is not affected by his actions towards her. Weird but she's been longing to be in the company of Jiyong eversince she arrived.

Ten years had truly erased her childish longing for TOP. She is just flattered that he is giving her the attention she was looking for and wanting for when she was young.She is enjoying that nothing more....

Surprisingly Jiyong made her heart flutter in a different level tonight. She cannot explain the excitement she felt when he  suddenly appeared in the gazebo in behalf of his older brother. All of a sudden she wanted to talk to him and then she saw his sad eyes. The same eyes that she saw after she has mistakenly  confessed to him. The same eyes that lured her into dancing with him.

She cannot forget the warmth of his touch when they danced and when they kissed - she didn't want to let go. All of a sudden she wanted more. She got frightened by the thought and the feelings that went with it. He still see her as the teenager who is infatuated with his brother - he doesn't even trust her judgement of the situation which is why she hesitated to give in to her feelings.What if she is the only one feeling this way - is she willing to go thru the same emotions that she felt for TOP with Jiyong? He is her best friend!!! How is she supposed to handle another rejection this time from her best friend.

And his eyes why are they still sad. Why does it feel like he wants to tell her something other than stay away from TOP? Is he still upset with her because of that stupid confession? Can he not trust her and the fact that she is all grown up and can already take care of herself? Is he afraid she will confess again? No! Never again unless the guy is worth it she will never do it ever again.

Wait Jiyong? Is he worthy of that confession? Is this love she is feeling for him???

Aside from being with her family all she ever wanted to discover during thi vacatiosn is the meaning of that pain and sadness in Jiyongs' eyes. She'd like to know what made him mad at her and why is he lonely. Did he not see how happy she was when she saw him and how she reacted when they kissed? What is wrong with him? What is wrong with me? She asked herself.

The next day....

At ten in the morning Dara bid her father goodbye to visit TOP.in the mansion. Dona Marina greeted her and chatted with her before walking with her towards TOPs room. Jiyong was there fixing the bed for TOP whose left foot was in a cast. TOP looked groggy and is  giving instructions to his younger brother when they went inside his room. 

Jiyong did not notice them at first, but when he looked at her, she immediately noticed his wet hair. He looked deliciously handsome in his light blue polo shirt tucked in his ripped black pants. His body contour shows and he looked y in his attire. When he looked at Dara she felt like her heart is trying to jump off her chest. Again the feeling caught her offguard. He nodded to her in recognition. it took me an hour preparing to come to the mansion and all he did was nod at her??? Was he not the impertinent guy who kissed her last night or was that forgotten already?

Despite being upset she still nodded his way.

"Dara...", TOP called her name almost in a whisper. She immediately came to his side.

"Does it hurt?" she patted his shoulder.

"Ohh yess I think there was a fracture in my bone." TOP whispered and then he smiled to her with dreamy eyes.

"Are you sure you're okey?" as she held his hand to comfort him.

"The doctor injected him with strong pain killers and I am sure that it will take effect anytime soon."Jiyong finally spoke from the other side of the bed.

True enough in less than a minute she saw TOP closed his eyes and fell asleep. She tapped his cheek and "Get well soon." she whispered to him.

"Grandma I will go ahead since TOP is sleep," she kissed the matriarch in the forehead and walked towards the door.

"Dara where are you going?" the matriarch asked.

"Ah I will try to go into the townproper to see my old class mate."

"If your going to town let me drive you there,come!" Jiyong offered. He was looking at her again with his piercing eyes waiting for her reply.

Dara felt like she's been hit by a lightning and for a moment could not speak, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter