The Reveal

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night at the bar changed Daras' vacation totally. Everyday she would go out with GD to see the town. He loves to take her out to drink, eat, dance or simply stay near beach to watch the sunset. Dara is so happy she cannot stop herself from smiling. Everyday she learns something new about him that amazes her. Like one time they were eating ice cream and sitting on the hood of his car. He opened his laptop to play a song.

"How did you learn about that song,"Dara was surprised that Jiyong was fond of that song - it was the theme song for the movie "The Lake House" and she loved that movie.

"Oh I heard that from the movie the Lake House, I remember there was this scene like the music played and the lead characters danced to it and it was so romantic," he responded.

"Wait you've watched that movie?" she didn't know he was fond of romantic movies.

"Yes, I actually saw it from HBO but during the week that it was shown I watched it three times. It's really a good movie you should watch it." he said smiling to himself as if still remembering that movie.

She sat closer to him with their arms almost brushing each other,"I have seen it a hundred times over, its one of my favorite movies. I think I even memorized some of the lines of the lead characters."

"Oh really? Give me a sample..." he looked at her with a smirk challenging her.

"Sure ...My dog is eight years old, six in your time; has sad eyes and sleeps like a human..."

Jiyong laughed he remembered the scene,"Ah it was from the scene where Kate was describing her dog to Alex..." he touched her hair and started messing with it,"Can you not remember something more memorable, more romantic?"

"Well I'm afraid the world's pretty much the same. Of course, we all dress in shiny metal jumpsuits and drive flying cars and no one talks anymore because we can read each others' mind...how's that ?" Dara qouted again from movie she smiled and winked at Jiyong.

"Is that it? Dara is that the best that you can do? And you watched it a hundred times over???" Jiyong was playing with her. Dara punched his shoulder blade.

"Hey you so arrogant punk. It was a quiet movie, very few lines...the message usually comes accross thru the actions of the characters involved?" she tried to remember if there was anything she missed but she is sure there are no other memorable lines so she looked at Jiyong and said..."You do know that right?"

"Right." He came closer to her, with his faces only inches away from her face and Dara had to stop and look at him.

"And the look in their eyes... the longing...no need for words to be said..."she continued as she watched Jiyongs eyes turn from being naughty to a flicker or need, want for something. He was looking at her with a deep sense of fascination.

"Not much is said and yet we know exactly what they mean..." she added not taking her eyes off him. She knew what will happen next and since she is feeling the same need he has she could not help but close her eyes. He narrowed the gap between them by kissing her. She felt his lips on  her so warm yet so gentle and soft. She embraced him and he did the same. His arms are wrapped around her and his hands are everywhere igniting the heat in her body. She has not experienced this in her past attempted but not successful relationships in the States.

He felt that if she does not stop him he cannot control the strong desire that he is feeling for her. He carried her at the back of the car. He laid her at the back seat and he looked at her and knew that the desire he is feeling matches hers.

Neither wanted to stop the connection and they both knew that eventually something like this will happen only that this might have been earlier than they planned. Unable to keep each other from touching, kissing and hugging the two of them made love at the back seat of the car. Their union is complete, both felt complete ... because of each other.

They were right!  Words are not needed when actions can speak in their behalf.

Two days after that...

Dara was invited for lunch at the mansion and Jiyong made sure that he is there to pick her up. When they entered the mansion the old ladies were already wondering why there was a sudden change in the way the tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter