Wrong Turn

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Should I congratulate you now Dara? Should I be happy for you now that you have finally fulfilled your dream?' he was pointing to what he saw. 

"What the heck are you talking about?" TOP was surprised, "Do you actually think that there is something going on between me and Dara?"

"Oh hey sorry was I disturbing you two?" he stepped closer to the two.

" are you drunk?" TOP asked him.

"Why is it agains the rule to get drunk around here?"

"I'm going home," Dara refuse to talk to Jiyong who seem to be out to hurt her again.

"Come on Dara you're going home? Why?' Jiyong asked in a mocking tone. "Don't let your chance go to waste go ahead, go ahead with what you're doing. This is your chance to find out if anything changed after all these years. Don't you want to know him better now? Isn't that what you want? Isn't that why..." Jiyong cannot continue anymore because he is hurting.

He tried to step closer to Dara but because he was drunk he swayed and almost fell. It was TOP who supported him. His eyes were hurting  yet defiant. He wanted to prove a point to Dara.

Dara felt so mad, so hurt, so frustrated that she didn't care anymore if the whole world found out that her tears were shed because of this stupid guy in front of her who had the nerve to treat her as if everything was her fault.

"I love you! You jerk! You knew that whatever it is that I felt for your brother before is now over and gone. It was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter