Oooops!!!

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara started to enjoy her vacation - she went around with her family and Jiyong tagged along most of the time. She was actually enjoying these trips because he was always there. And once again she would regularly come to the mansion at the invitation of  her mommy  Stella (Jiyong's mom) and Dona Marina.

It was Saturday and she was back in the mansion having her bonding time with the women of Kwon family just like when she was little. The elder ladies of the house asked her to tell her stories about LA and it went nonstop until the afternoon. Mommy Stella asked the maids to prepare afternoon snacks for them at the lanai. They were served the finest Filipino snacks bibingka, maja blanca, and sapin sapin and they started eating.

"Dara have some more maja blanca, its delicious! We actually agreed to prepare only native Filipino dishes for your return, we miss having you around the house." Mommy Stella said as she placed several more slices of the sweet delicacy in Daras' plate.

"Eat more hija (spanish term used to refer to daughter) you look so thin!!! Are you one of those young ladies who does nothing but diet?" Dona Marina commented.

"No lola  (grandma) I never changed I still eat like a guy but I think my metabolism is fast. And I learned how to hike and that has been my hobby so I guess that's why my weight never changed." she missed the food and loved eating what was served her.

"That's good! I thought you are like TOPs' girlfriends who eats like a bird nibbling not chewing their food. I cannot appreciate them, during my time we treasure having food on the table that as a rule nothing should be left on the plate when we eat." Dona Marina said.

"Well I am glad lola that TOPs current girlfriend love to cook and eat food! The last time I saw her in the restaurant she was muching fried pork slice liempo." she said laughing as she continued to enjoy her food. The two elder ladies looked at each other and smiled. They were happy that finally Dara has accepted that TOP is not for her.

"So does that mean you've met BOM?" Mommy Stella asked.

"Ah yes I did and I found her to be very down-to-earth. Funny mostly she is good for TOP."

"I thought so too and I cannot wait for her to be part of our family. I hope TOP stops being a womanizer." Dona Marina said.

"Mama! Mama!", they heard a voice.

"And speaking of my son, he seems to be awake already and seeking attention again. I swear he can already walk but pretends not to because he craves and enjoys the attention he is getting. Tsk...Tsk.." Mommy Stella rolled her eyes.

Dara cannot help but laugh at her comment." Oh by the way how has he been? Is he okey now?"

"We're here at the lanai TOP!" Mommy Stella looked behind her before answering Dara." He said that his right foot still hurts when he tries to use it so he still needs the wheelchair or the clutches when he tries to move around. But I still think that he is just acting up making enough reason to stay here and be taken cared of." she whispered.

"Hahaha...he just misses your loving care mommy."

"Ma you did not even come to help me..." TOP was pouting but stopped when he saw Dara, he smiled and went near them, "Oh hi Dara nice to see you here!"

"Oh hi how have you been?" Dara greeted him back.

'Well the last time I checked I'm still here, good looking but disabled." TOP lifted his injured feet to show Dara. He was sitting on the wheelchair and Dara had to agree with him that despite the fact that he is in a wheelchair he still looks handsome - like a movie star.

"Well don't worry TOP your condition is not permanent , you will still heal,"Dara  replied as she finished up the juice she was served.

"Dara can you push my wheelchair and walk with me around the garden?" TOP was looking at her and pointing to the garden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter