DARA DARA GO!!!

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Dara?...Dara the little girl...?" TOP couldn't believe it! Kept drawing her height the last time he might have noticed her which was definitely more than a decade ago if she follows his hands. Hahaha he remembers her when she was like what five???

"When did you arrive? Why didn't you telll me? How was your trip? How long will you stay?" Jiyong couldn't help but ask her questions rapidly. Actually he was trying to run after the speed his heart that is currently running in a marathon. God she looked like a goddess, wow!!! He is trying to calm himself but with her in front of him looking like this it was a tough call.

"Oh wow wait wait one question at a time. Nice to see you too! I came in last night, I didn't come up to the mansion anymore cause it was too late besides I wanted some time with my dad and my sister... you know more than ten years. I missed them."

"Did you miss me too?" he asked as he bit his lower lip.

Dara for a moment couldn't speak. When was the last time she actually looked at him and when did he become so cute? He was definitely taller now, she had to look up to see his eyes... no his brown eyes that looked at her with loving concern. His hair was short a bit disheaveled like that of a rockstar. He looked like a guy who just woke up but boy he was attractive. He looked like one of those asian heartthrobs...He has a smile to die for ... not complete but slightly raised in the corner as a sign of playfullness and naughtiness that she knows him to be. And Dara why are you assessing your best friend like this??? Why is your heart fluttering?

"Dara the baby Dara...?" Oh he's still around the two of them did not actually notice.

"Kuya (elder brother) stop saying her name as if you've seen a disgruntled ex." Jiyong speaks without taking his eyes off Dara, " it is Dara all grown up and she did not change she is just wearing her hair short. Which I must say fits her quite nicely." he laughed a little while touching his nose - a habit he developed when he is shy and in front of the one he likes.... no loves.

Dara loved everything except "the disgruntled ex" thing - that hurt a bit. Ah so for him nothing has changed in her she is just the same old Dara for him? Hmmp he talked as if he is the best looking guy on the block... well maybe he is but ...hmp hate Jiyong she said to herself as she starts looking at the ground avoiding his gaze.

" Wow Dara you are totally grown up and beautifully if I may add! Wow!" TOP said as he rubbed his chin in disbelief. How could he have not noticed her..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter