Because of you

SMS - Secrets of My Savior

Warning: ually suggestive content.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hyejin had finished her warm-up routine and she stood with the remote control for the sound system in her hand. She went through the songs that were on the list and decided that she needed to work on her contemporary piece.  It had been a while since she’d worked on her contemporary skills and she felt that they would drop soon if she didn’t get some practice.

When she selected the song she let it play through to the end first, going through the moves in her head and doing a few hand gestures for the more complex movements here and there. When the song was finished she took the few seconds that it took for the song to repeat to leave the remote on a small table and run to the middle of the floor.

Her routine began with her lying of her back on the floor and her legs stretched out in front of her. She looked at the ceiling  and waited for the first sounds of the song to come and when they did she let herself go and got lost in the music. When she made a mistake she just skipped the part entirely and made a mental note to get it right when the song repeated. This had always been her technique because she felt that if she were to just focus on what she got wrong, when it came to the day of the performance she would get the other stuff wrong because of lack of practice.

Hyejin was so immersed in her dancing that she didn’t even realise it was time for lunch. She was in the middle of a twirling sequence when she caught sight of something out of the corner of her eye. She stopped dancing and turned back to where she’d seen it.It turns out the swirl of colour had been a person. Her eyes met Hosoek’s almost immediately and she smiled widely.

“How long have you been there?” she asked breathlessly, chest rising and falling in big movements and small beads of sweat gathering on her forehead.

Hosoek gave his trademark heart-like smile and stood up fully. He’d been leaning against the door. Presumably he’d walked in and closed the door behind him, leaning on it to watch her dance. “About half an hour.”

Hyejin laughed. “And I didn’t even see you there until now.”

“Understandable. You get like that when you’re in your dancing vibe.”

“Dancing vibe?”

“Yep. I have it too so I know what it feels like. You forget about everything else and get into a state of concentration that feels really good.”

“Wow. I didn’t know it could be put into words.”

“The feeling of dancing?”

“Yeah.”

Hosoek walked up to her and held her waist gently. His eyes showed pure adoration. Even though she’d gotten the look quite a few times before, Hyejin still got embarrassed from the attention. “Yah… I’m sweaty.” She said while avoiding the gaze.

“Does it look like I care about that?” Hosoek used his grip on her waist to pull her flush against him, emphasising his point.

Hyejin looked up and met his eyes; if she thought that dancing was the only thing that took her breath away she had a different idea now. “N-no I… guess you don’t care.”

Hosoek laughed and then he leaned down to place a soft kiss on her lips. When he pulled back her eyes were still closed and he smiled at that. “It’s past lunch and you’re going to realise that you’re starving soon. Let’s go eat.”

Hyejin felt almost overwhelmed with emotion. It never ceased to amaze her that Hosoek was so helpful, understanding and caring. He always knew just the right thing to do to make things better. His specialty was definitely bringing cheerfulness to people. She shared the last thought with him and he laughed good-naturedly before saying, “You’re so cute Hyejin-ah.”


* * * * * * * * * *


Heeyoung had had a busy day. She was a PA at a law firm and that day many case files had been dumped on her to sort through. She only had a chance to breathe within her twenty minute break and at that time she’d had to stand in line to heat up her food and eat it quickly before getting back to work. It wasn’t always that busy and since she had only been working there for a year or so she was not yet used to just how busy her workplace could get. When the time came to leave for home she’d welcomed it with open arms.

When she walked into her bedroom she took out her phone and switched it on. She entered her chat with Jimin for the third time that day and kept typing and then deleting what she’d typed. She ended up staring at the screen because she just didn’t know what to say to him to make things between them okay again. She sighed and exited the chat, throwing herself backwards onto her bed. A spring creaked slightly as she bounced from the force of her landing.

That boyfriend of his was so lucky. Her mind went back to the time she’d first learned of his boyfriend. Jimin’s arm had s around his waist to hold him so tightly. She wanted to be held like that; wanted him to hold her like that. All through school she’d had thoughts like these and even losing contact with Jimin for a while didn’t change her feelings for him. She’d tried to move on before, but as soon as she started dating a boy that had been after her she knew that she couldn’t do it. The boy was a sensitive soul and he’d cried buckets when she ended things, making her feel really bad, but there was nothing more she could bring herself to do.


* * * * * * * * * *


It was the second day of Jimin’s return and Taehyung couldn’t be happier than in that moment. The two of them were sitting on the couch together and just enjoying each other’s company. After a while Jimin got up to get them drinks.

When he got to the fridge he was surprised to see bottles of chocolate milkshake. He grabbed two and made his way back to the lounge. Plopped down beside Taehyung, he handed him one of the bottles he’d taken. After taking a long sip Jimin smiled, appreciating the taste.

“Tae?”

“Yeah?”

“Why did you buy chocolate milkshake?”

“I wanted to.” Taehyung answered simply.

“I thought you liked strawberry…” Jimin trailed off as he took another sip.

“I do.” Taehyung said quietly, taking a sip of his own.

“Then why did you buy chocolate?”

Taehyung took his time with swallowing the sip he’d taken. When he’d done so he made eye contact with Jimin, then dropped his gaze to the bottle in his hand before replying softly. “It tastes like you.”

When what Taehyung had said registered in Jimin’s mind his heartbeat increased. “Huh?” he said, believing that he’d heard wrong.

This time Taehyung met his gaze while he spoke, “It tastes like you.”

Jimin blinked once, twice before he practically attacked Taehyung with his lips. His boyfriend was shocked at the force at first, but went along with it all too quickly.

Jimin pulled away to quickly take Taehyung’s milkshake along with his and place it on the table that was about a metre from the couch. His lips were back on Taehyung’s as soon as he faced him once again. This time their tongues swirled around each other.

They broke away briefly to catch their breath. “Tae Tae?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry for going against your wishes and hitting him even if he deserved it. I shouldn’t have.”

“Can I tell you something?”

“Yeah?”

“It was really hot.”

Jimin’s lips were on his again in a flash. It was amazing how they knew each other so well, knew exactly what to do to get a response. Taehyung grabbed the back of Jimin’s head and dug his fingers into his hair, groaning when Jimin the roof of his mouth in response.   

“Jimin…” Taehyung struggled to speak while continuing to kiss him.

“Mmphh?” Jimin his bottom lip into his mouth and dragged his teeth along it expertly.

“Ah!” Taehyung let out the sound without even realising it. When his lip was free again he spoke into Jimin’s mouth. “I’m ready.”

Jimin froze for a moment. After the short pause he slowly along Taehyung’s bottom lip from left to right. “Are you sure Tae?”

Taehyung replied against his lips. “So sure…” He smirked before adding the last bit. “…hyung.” Jimin grabbed his waist and stood up. Taehyung automatically wrapped his legs around Jimin’s waist, his interlocked feet pressing on Jimin’s plump bottom.

The walk to the bedroom took longer than it should have because Jimin stopped at a few walls to lean Taehyung’s back against the surface and kiss him roughly. When they eventually did reach the bedroom they separated as they got onto the bed.

Taehyung pushed Jimin onto his back and climbed over him. He kissed him hard and drew out whimpers that made him smile into the kiss. Taehyung pulled out of the kiss and pulled Jimin along with him as he sat up with arms hooked around his neck.

He pecked Jimin on the lips and giggled in his deep voice before grabbing the hem of his shirt and using the handfuls of material to coax the clothing item off him. He then kissed Jimin’s neck while his boyfriend removed more of their clothes.

Before taking things to the next level Jimin made sure to whisper words of encouragement into Taehyung’s ear and his hip bone with his thumb gently. In a whirlwind they were skin to skin, moving together in a beautiful act of love.


- - - - -


Jimin and Taehyung lay facing each other, too hot to cover themselves with a blanket just yet. Their lips were still buzzing with the aftereffects of rough kissing and their bodies were in a state on contentment.

Jimin was the first to gain back enough breath to speak. “I love you so ing much Tae.”

Taehyung smiled deliriously when he responded. “I love you too Jiminnie.”



***** ***** ***** ***** *****

A/N

Wassup guuuys!
I hope you liked the chapter. Sorry it's a bit short...
hopefully it makes up for that in content. (^o^)

Don't hesitate to comment.

Title from: BTS - I Need U

xxx

Waiting-4-Canon