I can only see you

SMS - Secrets of My Savior

Warning: (Very mildly) ually suggestive content.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


“It’s been a while hasn’t it?” Jimin smiled softly. He and Yoongi were alone in his house. Taehyung had gone out for a movie night with his siblings. Jimin invited Yoongi to his house because he knew that Jungkook was also busy and quite frankly Jimin had missed his friend.

Yoongi frowned lightly.“A while since what?” He stretched out more on the couch where he sat beside Jimin.

“Since it’s been just us… talking like this.” Jimin replied.

“Ahh… you’re right.” Yoongi answered in his usual fashion.

“So much has happened since I became your friend hyung.” Jimin said after a moment of comfortable silence.

“I know, it’s almost unbelievable.” Yoongi smiled as he remembered the much smaller, inexperienced and vulnerable Jimin that had walked into the company they used to work at with big dreams years ago. “You’ve really grown Jimin-ah.”

Jimin laughed, “Yeah, I used to be shorter than you hyung.”

“Yah! You’re not that much taller than me now, don’t get a big head.”

“Chill hyung I was just joking around.” Jimin said playfully before he sobered. “I know what it’s like to be ridiculed for stuff you can’t control. I used to be so worried about my appearance…” he stared off into the distance, drifting into his own thoughts.

“I love you as you are friend.” Yoongi had a soft look in his eyes.

Jimin looked to Yoongi, bewildered by his endearing comment. “What’s gotten into you hyung?”

Yoongi chuckled. “Don’t look so shocked. We both know that even if I don’t say anything much I do treasure you greatly and I am glad that you are a part of my life.”

Jimin was about to tease his hyung for getting all sentimental, but he suddenly felt a wave of emotion wash over him and his eyes glassed over. He blinked furiously and looked away from Yoongi.

“Jiminnie.” Yoongi’s voice was gruff and yet gentle. Jimin turned back to him hesitanty and saw a very rare sight of Min Yoongi with his arms open in an invitation for a hug.

Jimin smiled softly and gave in to the sentimentality. He moved over, slid into his hyung’s arms and sighed. His waterworks were successfully at bay. “Can I ask something hyung?”

Yoongi rested his chin on Jimin’s head. “Mmm?”

“Are you happy?”

Yoongi thought about the question thoroughly before he replied. “Mostly.”

Jimin smiled into his chest. “I get you.”

“And you Jiminnie?”

“Same, though I truly think that these are the best years of my life.”

“I honestly don’t know how it could get any better.” Yoongi agreed, referring to both his and Jimin’s lives.

“Actually I wanted to speak to you…” Jimin hesitated, biting his lip softly.

“Yeah?” Yoongi encouraged.

“I think I want to - I mean - I know that I do… well…” Jimin took a deep breath and released it, silently grateful to Yoongi for patiently waiting for him to pull himself together. “I want to propose to Taehyung.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah.”

Yoongi leaned himself back and pulled Jimin off his chest slightly so that he could look him in the eye. “Do it.”

Jimin sighed, “Thing is, I don’t know if I’m moving too fast or like… misjudging the seriousness of our relationship.”

Yoongi laughed loudly, “You can’t be serious.”

“Hyung…” Jimin pouted.

“Okay okay sorry. It’s normal to be all nervous about it, just don’t worry yourself too much because I know for a fact that Taehyung is as serious about being with you as you are about being with him.”

“I’ll do it.” Jimin said decisively after a moment’s pause.

“Do you have a plan?” Yoongi inquired curiously.

“Of course hyung, and a very special plan at that.”

“Care to share?”

“You’ll find out after I propose.”

“Aww, come on Jiminnie…”

“No hyung, It has to be a surprise. I’ve already said too much by telling you that I’m gonna do it. You can’t tell anyone, okay?”

“Fine and I promise not to say anything until after you propose.” Yoongi replied and pulled Jimin back to rest on him again.

“Hyung?”

“Yeah?”

“You should hug people more often, you give nice hugs.”

“The fact that they’re rare makes them more special.” Yoongi replied quickly.

“You hug Jungkookie a lot though don’t you?” Jimin said with a light smirk. He looked up and saw the blush on his friend’s face before he smiled to himself and snuggled more into Yoongi’s embrace, taking pleasure in the “That’s different though,,,” Yoongi mumbled.


* * * * * * * * * *


The last performance of the small concert involved Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. At one part of the song Yoongi and Jimin did a rap/vocal duet piece that drew loud cheers from the crowd. Their voices complimented each other well and created a great sound for Jungkook and Taehyung’s short dance piece that went with it.

When the last performance ended all the artists stood in a line and interlocked their hands before taking a collective bow. After the shouts of “Thank you!”, “Goodbye!”, “Safe travels!” and “I love you!” were all done and the concert was officially over everyone made their way backstage.

Jimin was looking for Taehyung to congratulate him on a brilliant performance, but he couldn’t seem to find him. He’d checked everywhere. Now he stood in his changing room with no clue of where to look next. He put out a hand and rested his body weight on the wall next to him. He was starting to feel tiredness seep into his body.

He was about to find someone to ask about his boyfriend’s whereabouts when arms wrapped around his waist. He almost shouted out in surprise, but he caught himself in time and craned his neck to see if he was right in thinking that it was his boyfriend. Taehyung’s gaze made Jimin’s voice stick in his throat.

“Jimin-ah.” Taehyung whispered his name with such devotion.

Jimin felt a shiver travel his body at the sound and he bit his lip, trying to gather his voice. He just couldn’t bring himself to speak when his eyes were captured in such a strong gaze.

Taehyung had the audacity to smirk and then chuckle deeply at Jimin’s obvious flustered state. Jimin glared at him as best as he could manage and stuttered, “N-not funny.”

Taehyung smiled cutely in response and moved his hands to Jimin’s shoulders. He gently, yet firmly, turned him around to face him. Jimin studied his face and found the expression there endearing. “I was looking for you Tae.”

“Oh yeah?” Taehyung stepped a bit closer and Jimin’s arms wrapped around his waist automatically. “What did you want?”

“I just wanted to say that you did really well today.” Jimin’s mind went back to the very vivid memory of how beautifully Taehyung’s body had waved and rolled at some part of his dance duet with Jungkook. There just was something about the way he’d moved as if he didn’t care that everyone was watching. “You did very well.” He added.

The smirk was back on Taehyung’s face. “Awww Chim Chim, did I turn you on?”

Jimin’s eyes widened in utter shock and his voice sounded strangled when he spoke. “W-what? Don’t say things like that in public!”

Taehyung didn’t respond. He chose to instead somehow manuevure Jimin so that his back was flush with the wall beside them. Jimin frowned and his eyes flickered over Taehyung’s face, trying to read the blank look the other had.

Taehyung purposely kept his face blank as his head played the sound of Jimin’s singing voice – it shouldn’t be possible for someone to sound so y and yet so cute at the same time. When Taehyung had successfully caged Jimin against the wall, with his hands placed firmly on either side of his head, he spoke softly. “There’s nobody in the room besides us so technically we aren’t in public. Besides, I wanted to tell you something too.”

Jimin cocked an eyebrow in question.

Taehyung leaned a bit closer than he already was, leaving mere centimeters between them. “You did really well today too... very well in fact.”

Jimin made the connection that Taehyung wanted him to make and it made his heart rate increase drastically. He tightened his arms around Taehyung’s waist and slid his gaze to Taehyung’s lips that he knew so well.

“You’re voice is going to be the death of me one day.” Taehyung stated with an element of rawness in his voice that Jimin recognised from other heated situations.

That was the last thing either of them said before Taehyung connected their lips and they were lost to the world for a good ten minutes. They kissed as if they never would again.

“Mmmhh, wait, wait, wait!” Jimin said breathlessly after a long while (when he finally remembered where they were and forced himself to stop kissing his boyfriend).

“What?” Taehyung’s voice gave away slight irritation at being interrupted and Jimin almost laughed at that.

“We have to go. There’s that meeting we were supposed to go to now. Also, we should leave straight after that because I’m actually really tired and it’s late and-”

“Hey...” Taehyung interrupted him. “How about we ditch the meeting and go straight home?”

“Taehyung, you know that we’re supposed to-”

“Oh come on Jiminnie… we’re already late for the meeting as it is and you said you’re tired so we should go. They’ll forgive us just this once. Besides, nobody has come to look for us or anything…”

“Is this just you trying to get me to go back to the house with you so that you can bribe me into doing anything but rest?”

“Well…” Taehyung pecked Jimin’s lips and stared at him in a seductive fashion. “You can totally rest afterwards. I promise…”

Jimin sighed heavily. Then he met Taehyung’s eyes with a heavy gaze. “Why can’t I resist you baby?”

Taehyung smiled widely. “Same here Jiminnie.”

“Let’s go then.” Jimin grabbed the wrist of Taehyung’s left hand which was wrapped around the back of his neck. He used his grip to drag Taehyung behind him as he rushed them out of the building.


- - - - -


Hosoek scrolled through his messages while he waited for Taehyung to arrive. His long-time friend had called and asked him to meet him in the park in half an hour. If it hadn’t been Taehyung, Hosoek would have probably been concerned by the fact that Taehyung was so unwilling to tell him why he wanted to meet up all of a sudden.

As soon as he heard footsteps coming closer to the bench than usual he looked up hopefully. It was in fact Taehyung. His friend approached quickly with a purposeful feel to his stride.

“Hey Taehyungie.” Hosoek offered a smile.

“Hi hyung.” Taehyung returned it easily as he took a seat next to Hoseok. “How are you?”

“I’m good. Just a bit tired with the extra classes I’ve been giving. How’ve you been?”

“Great. Yeah, work has been a lot lately, but it’s not bothering me - probably because I’m happy with how life is going at the moment.”

“I get you. How’s Jimin?”

“He’s great. Actually that’s why I called you here.”

Hosoek’s face formed a light frown. “Because…”

“I want to propose to him.” Taehyung stated with a strong voice that showed the confidence he had in his decision.

“Really?” Hosoek was over the moon. “I’m so happy for you guys!”

Taehyung’s smile could have split his face. “I don’t know how I’m going to do it though. I really want it to be something touching. It doesn’t have to be extravagant, just meaningful. Jiminnie’s the type of person to appreciate that sort of thing.”

“You’re right about that. I think you should take your time with coming up with an idea, think it through carefully.”

Taehyung whined lightly. “I have no ideas…”

Hosoek smiled fondly. “It’ll come to you.”

Taehyung was oddly quiet. Hosoek turned to him and noticed how Taehyung’s bottom lip was between his teeth and his forehead occupied in a light frown.

“Taehyungie?”

Taehyung met his eyes. “I really want to marry him Hosoek-hyung, and he has said before that he wants to get married… but what if it’s just something cute he said? What if he doesn’t actually want to spend the rest of his life with me?”

“Hey,” Hosoek held Taehyung’s shoulder to get all his attention. “You’re worrying for no reason. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jimin’s been plotting to marry you too.”

Taehyung smiled at him softly, “You think so?”

“Oh come on Taehyungie, you and I both know that Jimin adores you.”

Taehyung blushed slightly. “Thank you for listening hyung.”                 

“You know I’ll be here for you until I die.” Hosoek said sincerely. He let out a small “Oomph…” when Taehyung threw his arms around him and nearly dropped them both onto the floor.


***** ***** ***** ***** *****

A/N:

I know it's been really long since I've last updated... sorry guys.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
The story is very close to its end...

Title from: BTS - Hold Me Tight

xxx

Waiting-4-Canon