Set everything on fire

SMS - Secrets of My Savior

Warning: ually suggestive content.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


The Saturday afternoon was comfortably warm with an equally comfortable silence between the two males having a lazy day on the couch. Sipping on milkshake and relaxing in their lounge, Jimin and Taehyung were taking a break from the stress of work. The weekend had been more welcome than usual when it arrived. Work was more hectic these days due to the upcoming concert in which they were both going to perform.

At some point, Jimin doesn’t even know when or how, Taehyung had made his way onto Jimin’s lap. His legs were bent and his thighs were on either side of Jimin’s. Taehyung had an alluring smirk on his face and his forearms rested on Jimin’s shoulders. Jimin’s hands were on his boyfriend’s lower back, supporting him.

Out of the blue Taehyung’s lips were tracing Jimin’s jawline and making their way to his neck.

“T-Tae?”

“Hmm?” Taehyung’s voice was deep. Jimin could feel the vibration from his lips - against the skin under his ear, just between his neck and the end of his jaw.

“I’ve been thinking and ummm… I think that for our first time we should err…” He struggled to say what he needed to and the feeling he was getting from what Taehyung was doing did not help.

Taehyung stopped his ministrations and pulled away so that he could see Jimin’s face. It was redder than he’d ever seen it before and that fact was quite something. Jimin was avoiding eye contact.

“What is it Jiminnie?”

“I…” Jimin paused and bit his lip in a moment’s silence. He seemed to recover from his nerves and his dark eyes met Taehyung’s. “I think that for our first time you should top.”

Taehyung was taken aback. It had never occurred to him that it could be an option. “You’ll be okay with that?”

“For you, yes.”

“I don’t know what to do though.” He frowned lightly.

“I’ll guide you. Besides, in this case it’s my first time too.” The redness that had been leaving Jimin’s face started to creep back in.

Taehyung’s forehead lost its creases entirely as he cupped Jimin’s face in his two hands and kissed him on his forehead. “I’m honoured.”

Jimin smiled slightly. “Does this mean…”

“I accept you offer.”

There were a few seconds of awkwardness before Taehyung continued what he’d been doing. Jimin’s breath quickened. He found himself being thankful that his ankle had healed some time ago when he stood up with Taehyung - who attached himself firmly onto Jimin by locking his ankles together behind his back - and walked them to their bedroom.

Minutes later Jimin was lying on his back with Taehyung above him. The situation was familiar, just different because they could clearly see each other in the light and their roles were reversed. Taehyung saw a flash of nervousness in Jimin’s eyes and he kissed his nose. He whispered assuringly, “It’s okay.”

They shared a passionate kiss before Jimin briefly whispered steps to follow to Taehyung, his face betraying his embarrassment. Taehyung nodded and smiled cutely before doing what he needed to. Jimin found himself doubting that Taehyung had actually ever been clueless about what to do in the first place.


- - - - -


Feeling content and lazier than before, Jimin and Taehyung lay on their bed together. Taehyung was staring at the back of Jimin’s head, a smile on his face. HIs left arm was draped around Jimin’s waist and his chest was pressed against his back.

“Jiminnie?”

“Yeah?”

“You know… when I told you that you were my first kiss it wasn’t exactly true. He was technically my first, but I don’t count it. After the incident I avoided getting romantically involved with anyone… then you came along and I couldn’t help it.”

Jimin smiled at the last part. “I wouldn’t count that as your first either.”

“You’re officially my first then.”

“And you’re my first in terms of bottoming.” Jimin said with a smile, completely ignoring that the statement could be seen as making things awkward because he knew that Taehyung wouldn’t see it that way.

That statement got Taehyung’s mind working. Even though his mental calculations told him that it would probably cause whole a lot of awkwardness, he asked Jimin what was on his mind because he trusted his boyfriend to be understanding and honest with him. “Jiminnie, how was I?”

Jimin turned around while making sure that Taehyung’s arm remained around his waist. When their noses were touching Jimin smiled and his eyes almost completely disappeared. “Tae, you were really good. Like, amazing. Don’t stress about it.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” Jimin giggled at the shocked look on Taehyung’s face. “How was I?”

“Freaking amazing. Your is out of this world.”

“Okay that’s too much information.” Jimin pulled his face away from Taehyung’s and covered it with his hands.

Taehyung took Jimin’s hands away from his face, ignoring the half-hearted resistance, and kissed him gently on the lips. “I love you Chim Chim.”

“I love you too Tae.”


* * * * * * * * * *


“GiantHits brings to you, in association with Fluid Movement, The Sound and Motion Concert. Ladies and gentlemen - it’s going to be an amazing show so sit back and enjoy it!” The MC opened the concert with confidence even though he’d been slurring his words due to nerves when practicing just before the show.

The crowd was bigger than anyone had anticipated. They knew that there was going to be a huge turnout, but it seemed that more people had decided to purchase tickets at the last minute and now they had a full house with some people standing around the stages. The people on the ground had paid more than anyone else because if they would get the closest to the performers, which they didn’t mind because if they were lucky they could even touch them.

When each performance took place the people backstage got to see those on the stage on a fairly large display. Some people, like Jimin, decided that they would like to see it live too and peeked through the curtains occasionally when his boyfriend was performing. He and Taehyung had agreed to give each other honest feedback when the concert was over.

So far Jimin had seen a whole other side of Taehyung. He legitimately almost died when he danced for Yoongi’s song Tomorrow. Taehyung rolled his body like a natural and added some other unnecessary things that had the crown going wild and Jimin’s heart beating what he thought afterward was just a little too fast for his health. 

Taehyung had similar reactions for Jimin’s dance performances. His boyfriend danced like he was the only one on earth and while he was dancing Taehyung could see nobody else. Jimin’s muscles flexed beautifully as he executed each move with the grace and precision he’d gained from practising like his life depended on it. It was mesmerising.

Hosoek and Hyejin, as always, danced with astonishing fluidity. Their solo pieces and duets were flawless. Jungkook danced like a machine and this did not go unnoticed by his boyfriend, who – as he walked backstage - gave him a look that would raise suspicion for anyone who’d seen it.

Taehyung and Jimin had one duet together. There was no dance for it, just heartfelt singing into microphones. Taehyung’s deep voice and Jimin’s high one contrasted yet complimented each other in their harmonies. When they performed the crowd was almost entirely silent and after the song was over Taehyung and Jimin got a standing ovation. They held hands as they bowed and exited the stage with large smiles.

Namjoon and Soekjin, who had made sure to attend the event, cheered for their friends loudly from the crowd even though their voices just added to the noise that was drowning their shouts out and making them incoherent. After the final performance, which was Yoongi’s long heartfelt rap that caused everyone’s hearts to contract, all the performers lined up, held hands and took a bow like a Mexican Wave.

The entire crowd stood up and clapped, whistled and screamed to show how pleased they were with what they’d just experienced. The feeling of accomplishment after all the hard work was indescribable.


- - - - -


After the concert the group of friends gathered in a restaurant of a semi-busy mall to celebrate their achievements. Namjoon and Soekjin congratulated each and every one of their friends on an amazing performance. The air of the corner section of the restaurant was filled with chatter and laughter.

“Yoongi-hyung, you really were amazing.” Jungkook’s bunny-like smile showed adoration.

“Thank you Kookie. You were quite something yourself.” Yoongi said.

“Those jeans he wore in his second performance were particularly flattering weren’t they?” Jimin laughed, causing Jungkook to turn pink and then cough when everyone agreed.

“You’re one to talk.” Taehyung said, “All the jeans they put you in were ‘particularly flattering’ Jimin-ah. “

Jimin covered his embarrassed smile with the back of his hand. Yoongi laughed at the reaction. “I have to agree with Taehyung-ah there. Everyone was ogling you.”

“Hyejin-ah and Hosoek-ah were so good. It was beautiful.” Soekjin added.

“It looked effortless, yet there was such incomprehensible technicality in the moves.” Namjoon agreed.

“You and your unnecessary words.” Yoongi assumed an overly concerned expression.

“Whatever hyung.” Namjoon grinned. “Jungkook-ah, Jimin-ah and Taehyung-ah… I just have to say that you guys can really sing. The songs were all very touching.”

“Who wrote the lyrics?” Hosoek asked.

“For which songs?” Jimin shifted his seat closer to Taehyung, most likely to hold his hand or something of that sort.

“All of them.”

“I had a helping hand with all the songs, but the one’s I wrote by myself were… Tomorrow, Let Me Know, Nevermind and Give it to me.” Yoongi said.

“The lyrics were and very touching.” Hyejin said. “Some people were struggling not to cry.”

“Some people did cry.” Jungkook said.

“That just goes to show, Yoongi-hyung is the real deal.” Jimin smiled.


- - - - -


Everyone separated as they walked out of the restaurant. As they walked their separate ways, each couple was in a happy sort of buzz. It had been about ten minutes since the dinner with their friends and Jimin and Taehyung were exploring some shops of the mall. The window-shopping with clasped hands simply served the purpose of enjoying the happy buzz they both felt and sensed in each other.

When they were done with that they walked along the pavement of the area that was outside the exit if the mall. They swung their joined hands as they walked and talked on their way into the parking lot. Taehyung’s car was parked some distance away because when they first arrived there were a lot more people. Now there was a lot of space with an occasional car breaking it up. One of the street lights just at the entrance of the parking lot was flickering.

“Taehyung-ah! Hyungie!”

The voice seemed to come from nowhere, but when the bewildered Jimin looked around him, feeling uneasiness settling in his stomach, he saw him. A seemingly attractive man stood next to the pole of a street light. He was squinting at Jimin and Taehyung’s joined hands.

Jimin frowned and turned to Taehyung to ask him who the man was, but when he saw Taehyung’s face he knew. He’d seen that look on Taehyung’s face once before. Hyungie... It all made sense. He turned his head back to the man only to find that he was walking towards them.


***** ***** ***** ***** *****


A/N

Hey there readers!
A lot of stuff in this chapter hey...
I hope you enjoyed it :)

Let me know what you think by commenting.
Thanx for reading everyone and thanx for the inspiration Dawn.

Title from: BTS - Fire

xxx

Waiting-4-Canon