Everything is for you, everything is alright.

SMS - Secrets of My Savior


“Taehyung-ah…”

“…Yeah?” Taehyung’s voice was soft, cautious.

“Please can you trust me?”


...


Taehyung frowned slightly. What did Jimin mean by that? Jimin seemed to sense that Taehyung needed to hear it again. He sat upright and turned to him. “Do you trust me?”

Taehyung nodded immediately, sure of his answer. “I do.”

“Are you sure?”

“Ye-”

“Because if you really do then why would you get so angry when I told you I didn’t do anything?” Jimin sounded hurt.

“Jimin-ah… I lost my mind okay? The thought of you and her made me lose sight of everything. I forgot that you would never do anything to hurt me. It’s not your fault that she likes you. I’m really sorry about that.”

Jimin’s clenched jaw slackened a bit. “Where were you?”

“I went to Hosoek-ah’s apartment to speak to him and Hyejin-ah.”

“What did you talk about?”

“I told them what happened with Heeyoung-shii and how I felt.”

“How did you feel?” Jimin’s voice was gentler now, lightly probing.

“Like I’d lost you.” Taehyung answered truthfully. “I know I’m a real handful and I get too much sometimes. I’m like a big version of a spoilt kid. I felt like you would leave me because she’s really nice to you and she’s pretty and she wouldn’t give you issues that I do.”

There was now a slight smile on Jimin’s face, his tone back to normal. “You were jealous of someone I don’t like as more than a friend?”

Taehyung pouted and directed his gaze at his lap. ”You’re making it sound stupid.”

Jimin smiled fully. “You’re right. It isn’t stupid.” With that he turned pulled Taehyung into a hug. Taehyung gasped at the suddenness of it, but he smiled and returned the hug happily. “I missed this.” Taehyung said softly as brushed Jimin’s hair with his fingers lovingly.

“It hasn’t even been a day...”Jimin chuckled. “but me too…” He whispered into the crook of Taehyung’s neck.

When they pulled away from each other Jimin smiled warmly as he looked directly into Taehyung’s eyes. “Never doubt that I love you. I will be there for you even when you don’t want me to.”

“I love you too. I’m glad you say that because I can be really tiring.”

“I know, you’re really high maintenance…” Jimin said, causing Taehyung to gape at him – taking offence.

 Jimin chuckled. “…and I don’t care.”

Taehyung closed his mouth and gave Jimin a small smile. “Why not?”

“Because you didn’t care when it was me that was tiring. We need to be there to support each other. Besides, we’re both some unique type of crazy, we go together well.”

“God, you’re so full of cheese.”

Jimin just smiled and pulled him into a hug tighter than the previous one. “Can we try not to run away from each other? When we get separated - no matter how angry I am at you - if I don’t know where you are I worry.”

Taehyung smiled. “I worry too.”


- - - - -


Soekjin and Namjoon sat together on their couch and enjoyed some quiet time. There was a bottle of wine on the table and a few light snacks laid out. Soekjin was curled up with his bare feet pushing lightly into the armrest and his head resting on Namjoon’s chest. The other had his arms around Soekjin with his fingers interlocked.

“Hey babe?”

“Hmm?” Namjoon answered.

“We’re married.”

“I know right? I had the same revelation just this morning and I thought I was being weird.”

“I guess we’re both weird then.”

“Nah, not me…” Namjoon laughed lightly and Soekjin scoffed. “I think it just took a while to set in because we’ve always acted like we were married anyway.” Namjoon said.

“Good point.” said Soekjin.

Comfortable silence filled the room again as they both reflected on their time together. Soekjin shifted himself so that he leaned more of his weight on his husband. Namjoon tightened his arms around him and smiled, making his dimples stand out. “We’ve been through a lot together haven’t we?” Soekjin said.

“Yeah we really have.”

“So many fights over stupid .”

“That’s normal Jinnie. People have to fight to get along better and cherish each other more.”

Soekjin smiled. “I may call you stupid sometimes, but you do know a thing or two.”


* * * * * * * * * *


Work had been a bit more relaxed than usual for the month before the last, so it didn’t come as a surprise when the work load increased drastically all of a sudden. Almost all the artists had come in to work on weekends as well in order to keep up with the work that needed to be done.

GiantHits had another concert, but this time it was an independent one. Their name had become a big one in the industry and the tickets were all sold out in two days. The concert was generally a great success and the audience was quite pleased with the performances. All the artists agreed with one another that the feeling of performing for their fans was something indescribable and it felt the same every time, no matter how small or big the crowd.

Now that the rush was over the artists had the weekends to themselves once more. Taehyung and Jimin decided to go for a morning walk in the park so that they could enjoy their time together before meeting with their friends later on for lunch.  They had some cereal quickly before leaving the house with a basket of a few snacks. Jimin drove them to the park and he left the car in a shady spot.

They both got out of the car and Jimin walked ahead, Taehyung following close behind with the basket in one hand. Jimin chose a bench under a large tree that had a small collection of a variety of flowers growing underneath it. They sat beside each other and brought out the snacks.

When they were done with the snacks Jimin brought an arm around Taehyung’s shoulders, giving him a light, loving squeeze. Taehyung, who’d been looking ahead, turned his head to meet his gaze and then gave JImin the most adorable smile.

Taehyung looked ahead again. “Jimin-ah, you remember the fansign thing we did after the concert?”

“Yeah, the one where they wouldn’t let me sit next to you.”

Taehyung laughed at how Jimin still refused to let that go. “Yes that one. A girl told me the most interesting thing.”

Jimin decided to humour Taehyung and asked, “And this was?”

Taehyung made his voice higher. “Oppa, I just have to ask you a question. I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself if I had the opportunity and let it slide.”

Jimin smiled fondly at the typically Taehyung way of dramatizing things. “And what was this question?”

“She asked if you and I are dating.”

To say Jimin was shocked would be an understatement. “Just like that?”

“Well, she was hesistating and freaking out a lot, but yeah.”

“What did you say?”

“Jiminnie, she had so much hope in her eyes. I know the company tells us to keep our private lives private and that people may not react well to us dating among each other and I know that we usually keep it to ourselves even though we aren’t asha-”

“Taehyung, I won’t be mad, just speak.”

“I was rambling wasn’t I?”

“Yeah, you kinda were.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay, no need to apologise.” Jimin smiled.

“Anyway I told her that we are in fact dating and that she has to keep it to herself for everyone’s sake.”

“And what did she say?”

“She literally squealed for a few seconds. Then she promised me that she wouldn’t tell anyone.”

“Fangirls…” Jimin giggled.

“She asked me one more thing.”

“What?”

When Taehyung didn’t respond immediately Jimin looked at him and noticed that his cheeks were turning pink. He repeated himself. “What Tae?”

“She asked if we’re gonna get married.”

If Jimin was shocked before he was flabbergasted now. This girl had some other type of bravery. “Ummm… what did you say?”

“Someday.”

“That’s right baby.” Jimin pecked Taehyung on the cheek. “That girl has some guts though. I don’t think I would ever have the guts to ask a celebrity questions like that…”

“There was something about her that told me I could trust her.”

Jimin looked intently at his boyfriend. “You always did have a very strong sixth sense so I trust your decision to tell her.”

Taehyung looked like he was about to answer, but he suddenly froze and just stared ahead unblinkingly. Jimin was about to ask him what was wrong when Taehyung’s face broke into a big smile that may have split his face had it been any bigger.

Taehyung suddenly leapt out of his seat, startling Jimin, who let his arm that was around Taehyung’s shoulders drop to his side. Jimin was about to shout in protest when he looked to the side and saw something that explained his boyfriend’s behaviour.

A little girl was walking, a little unsteadily, in the direction of bench they had been sitting on together. She had on a light pink dress and matching shoes. Her dark brown hair came up to her shoulder blades and wisps of it blew around in the light breeze, catching the sunlight.

Taehyung crouched down low in front of her and smiled his rectangle-like smile. His smile had become something of a trademark of his with his fans, some saying that he looked just like the grinning emoji when he smiled. The little girl stopped walking along her path and brought her large doll-like eyes up to meet Taehyung’s.

“Hello.” Taehyung spoke in his child-magnet voice.

“Ha-wo.” The girl replied.

Jimin’s heart melted like ice-cream in the blazing sun. Jimin liked children, but nobody he knew liked children like Taehyung. His face would light up like a Christmas tree when he saw kids. For the first time, as he watched Taehyung talking to the little girl, Jimin seriously considered raising kids with Taehyung. They’d have to make sure they had enough time for them though.

“…I see, your Eomma must be very proud Soojin-ah.” Taehyung said. The girl nodded quickly.

“How old are you?” Taehyung asked.

“Um free yes owd.” The toddler said, raising three fingers of her right hand next to her head.

“Wooow… What a clever girl you’re going to be.” Taehyung’s grin was joyful.

For the first time since he’d first caught sight of the girl Taehyung paid attention to Jimin again, not that Jimin minded. Taehyung straightened his back and looked at Jimin as he spoke. “Jiminnie! Isn’t she so cute?”

Jimin knew that the question was rhetorical, but he answered anyway. “Yeah she is.”

Taehyung turned back to the girl and whispered something in her ear. The girl nodded at him as he pulled back and he gave her a thumbs-up. Soojin turned to Jimin. “Hewo Chimin-oppah.”

“Awww.” Jimin couldn’t stop the sound from escaping his mouth. He stood up with a smile and crouched beside Taehyung in front of the girl. “Hello there Soojin-shii.” Jimin made a funny face and the girl giggled. Taehyung saw this and made a face worse than Jimin’s. Soojin giggled uncontrollably as the two created a sort of competition to see who could make her laugh more.

A lady walked up beside them with a smile on her face. Jimin looked up at her and he could see the resemblance, though slight, to the little girl named Soojin. “Hello.” The woman bowed.

Jimin stood up and Taehyung followed. “Hello Ajumma.” They said as they bowed simultaneously.

“I can see you’re having a lot of fun with my daughter.”

“Oh yes.” Jimin said. “She’s lovely.” Taehyung added.

“She likes you.” The girl’s mother smiled kindly. “I have to take her though because we’ve got to go. She ran off as we were packing up and I was about to go after her, but I saw you stop her and I felt like you’d take care of her.”

“Well, it’s been a pleasure. She’s going to be a great woman someday, you’re raising her well Ajumma.” Taehyung said.

The woman laughed good-heartedly. ”Thank you.” She then kneeled and gently touched the girl’s shoulder. “We have to go Soojinnie.”

“Oh-kaay Eomma.” The girl said. When her mother stood up Soojin grabbed onto her hand and walked beside her.

Jimin and Taehyung stood beside each other looking after them as they walked away. When there was a few metres between them the girl looked over her shoulder and waved at them with her free hand. They waved back with appreciative smiles.

Taehyung turned to Jimin. “What was I saying before this?”

“Who knows?” Jimin laughed. He placed his hands on either side of Taehyung’s waist and pulled him close to him. Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around his neck. Jimin spoke right beside Taehyung’s ear. “These are my favourite moments Tae.”

“Hmm?” Taehyung hummed, his brain feeling fuzzy.

“My favourite moments are when we just hold each other, especially when we’re relaxing in bed.” Jimin said.

“I could lie in bed with you for days and not get tired of it.” Taehyung agreed.

“Me too TaeTae.” Jimin’s eyes had been shut in his moment of bliss and he opened them to see a group of people across the park staring at them. The looks weren’t friendly. He’d forgotten that not the whole world was open-minded.

Jimin tightened his grip on Taehyung slightly. “Hey baby?”

“Mhhm?” Taehyung hummed again.

“Let’s go. We gotta get ready for lunch.”

“Mmmkay.”

They parted and Jimin took a hold of Taehyung’s shoulders from behind with a smile on his face, steering his line of vision away from the hostile looks and moving him towards the park bench. “Please pick up the basket TaeTae?” He added his horrific aegyo to the request just for good measure.

“Okey Dokey.” Taehyung laughed at Jimin’s failed attempt at aegyo. It technically did work because Taehyung found it cute - how Jimin at being cute only when he tried to be so.  

He picked up their basket and allowed Jimin to walk him to the car with his hands firmly on his shoulders. He briefly wondered why Jimin was doing that right now, but he just passed it off as his boyfriend feeling more playful than usual.


***** ***** ***** ***** *****

A/N

Hello readers! I hope you like this chapter.

There's much to come so you can look forward to that.

I would like to thank all those who support me.

Title from: BTS - For you

xxx

Waiting-4-Canon