Let me run

SMS - Secrets of My Savior

Warning: ually suggestive content.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They’d never seen each other completely bare before – hard to believe considering that they live together, but it’s a fact. They’d never bathed or showered together, they’d never changed clothes in sight of each other without at least wearing underwear and they’d never touched each other without a layer of material between their skin, even if it was a thin one. In all the time they’d dated and lived together they stayed in their comfort zones and avoided making each other uncomfortable like it was a disease, each disappearing in a flash with pink cheeks when accidentally catching a glimpse of the other’s body. The infrequent and brief glimpses were enough to make each of their hearts thud loudly in their chests, but never enough to give them a definite picture of the other.

This is probably why they experienced a dire need to touch and map out each other’s skin in the dim yet warm lighting a lamp in their bedroom produced. There were clothes strewn on the floor and the room was in a bit of a state, but neither of them cared at that moment. The attraction between them had finally reached a point that caused them to snap.

The strength of their desire is evident in the way their hands don’t hold back and their lips are too weakened to do more than move together in an almost lazy fashion. Minutes passed by with them doing nothing more, yet they seemed perfectly content for the moment - if the rate of their breathing is anything to go by. The moment passed when Taehyung’s hands found themselves tugging on Jimin’s tempting hair and tangling their fingers into the strands in the process. Jimin suddenly showed a lack of lip movement, which Taehyung took as inspiration to dive his skilled tongue into the other’s mouth and at the roof of it. This set of a stronger burst of sparks than what had already been bursting in Jimin’s chest.

Jimin moaned lightly at the back of his throat and when he regained some thought-processing power he decided he couldn’t take it anymore. Using his tongue, he pushed Taehyung’s tongue back into his mouth with some force and detached from him entirely, panting lightly when he’d broken away. He smiled sweetly at his boyfriend, quite in contrast to what they were doing, before he got up and lifted him off the foot of the bed, placing him higher up on the bed with care. Secretly proud of himself for getting Taehyung to this state – dark eyes, messed up hair, parted lips and light pants, he moved to hover his top half over the other. Taehyung smiled widely and Jimin returned the smile with one equal in meaning.

Taehyung pulled Jimin’s lips towards his own with a coaxing hand at the back of his head. Jimin is on his elbows with Taehyung practically caged between his arms, but the other doesn’t seem to mind – he’s chewing on Jimin’s bottom lip.

They stayed like that for a while - until Taehyung tugs Jimin’s hair while scraping his teeth over Jimin’s bottom lip with a purpose. Jimin’s already high-pitched voice went an octave higher when he whimpered. He then pulled away to softly kiss his way down Taehyung’s sharp jawline and he ended off mouthing just below the other’s ear, the action sent tingles through Taehyung’s body. Jimin whispered directly into his ear, “May I?” The deep-voiced reply was quick.“Mmmhmm.” Jimin sat up to spread Taehyung’s thighs apart gently. After taking care of the steps of precaution that had to be followed Jimin fully settled over Taehyung, caging him between his muscular arms again. Jimin kissed him lightly on his nose to show his affection.

Taehyung ran his hand down Jimin’s torso, mesmerised by the tensing he caused. Smiling lightly, he wrapped his arms around Jimin’s neck and finally met the blatantly staring boy’s gaze. The intensity of the look Jimin gave him deserved the full on kiss he gave him next. The kiss was almost searing in its intensity. Taehyung pulled away after a while and bit his lip, his chest suddenly flooding with an oddly familiar feeling. He seemed to be hardly focusing on Jimin’s face, the lidded eyes of his seeing only a silhouette in the dim lighting.

Jimin started to move forward, but stopped as soon as he noticed that Taehyung had tensed up completely. He pulled himself up until his weight was just on his hands and looked at the boy under him, whose face was scrunched up with eyes tightly closed. “Hey…” Jimin whispered. Taehyung’s eyes flew open and he untangled his arms from around Jimin and squirmed out from under him with unbelievable speed. Jimin frowned and turned to the side with a look of concern.

“Taehyung-ah?” There was no response from the boy who was now on the other side of the bed. “Hyungie?” Taehyung’s now watery eyes met his and widened. “Don’t ing call me that!” Jimin was taken aback. Sure he’d never called him that before, but Taehyung had never shouted at him in such a tone before, let alone sworn at him and meant it. “Ummm… okay... Are you fine?” Taehyung’s chest was heaving, “Do I ing look fine to you!?” Jimin didn’t know what to do.

“What’s wrong Taehyung-ah?” His boyfriend froze up and didn’t reply. Jimin didn’t get a chance to speak again before Taehyung leapt up, shoved him down by pushing his at chest forcefully with both hands and hurriedly grabbed his clothes from the floor. Then he practically ran through their bedroom door and banged it shut behind him.

“What the hell?” Jimin breathed. He lay there dazed for a while before getting redressed and fixing up the room quickly. There was an odd feeling filling his chest more and more as time passed. He waited for Taehyung to walk back in, but he didn’t. After a while he strained to hear any sound in the house, but he couldn’t. “.” He almost tripped while rushing out of the room and searching the house.

“Taehyung-ah!”

“Taehyung-ah!!”

“Tae Tae?!”

Complete silence.

“Are you there Tae?!”

Jimin’s eyes welled with tears. “Tae?” his voice was feeble now.


- - - - -


Taehyung ran as fast as his legs could go. He needed to escape and the only person who wouldn’t ask any questions would be Namjoon. Soekjin would try to ask questions at first, but give up with a word from Namjoon. That was good enough for Taehyung at the moment. The terror still present in his chest was enough to fuel his legs to get him to his destination faster. He needed a place to escape to, somewhere to stay until he… well, until he could calm down and work out what the hell to do next.

Only when he reached the door of Namjoon’s house did he stop to bend over and catch his breath. After his breathing had calmed considerably he knocked on the door and awaited a response. He heard a short, shouted conversation that was muffled by the door.

“Namjoonie! Please get the door?! I’ve got something on the stove!”

“I’m on it!”

As soon as Namjoon saw who was at the door he smiled his usual goofy smile. “Hey Taehyung-ah!”

“H-hi Namjoon-hyung…”

Namjoon frowned, sensing immediately that something was wrong. He looked around Taehyung, then straight at him, taking in his state of appearance. “Did you run all the way here?”

“Umm… yeah.”

That wasn’t too much of an odd occurrence, but there was something else going on… Namjoon tried to piece things together. Suddenly something caught his attention and he mentally cursed at himself for not noticing sooner.

“Where’s Jimin?”

Taehyung looked like he was about to answer when he froze. He averted his gaze from Namjoon’s frowning face as he felt his heart begin to drop. “.”

“Huh?”

“Oh ...” Taehyung redirected his now heavy gaze back at Namjoon.  His fingers played with the hem of his shirt as the weight of what he’d just done came crashing down on him. “I’ve made a mistake. I screwed up. I… Oh God… What have I done?”

Namjoon’s expression softened. “Go back home Taehyung.”

Taehyung bit his lip. “Will he forgive me?” His eyes were prickling, but he held back the tears.

“No doubt about it, he loves you.”

That statement made Taehyung feel even worse. With a hurried “Thanks.” Directed at Namjoon, he turned and ran back to where he’d come from.

Namjoon side-smiled and was about to shut the door when Soekjin showed up directly behind him. “Who was that?”

“Someone from work just came by to ask my advice for fixing up some mechanical stuff.”

Namjoon made sure not to turn around and face Soekjin, because then he would find out that he was lying. Why was he lying? All he knew was that Taehyung had come to his house to run away from some problem. He hadn’t the slightest clue what it was, but he had the feeling that Taehyung wouldn’t want anyone to know.

Soekjin wrapped his arms around him from behind as Namjoon shut the door. “Really? Why didn’t you invite them in? They could’ve stayed for dinner.”

“They had some important stuff to tend to. They just stopped by for a quick chat.”

“Mmkay.” Soekjin smiled, his poor naïve boyfriend had no idea that he knew he was lying. He wasn’t about to let him know he’d been caught though, he could sense that the lie was necessary. Soekjin was quite proud of himself for picking up that Namjoon almost always said “stuff” when he lied.


- - - - -


As Taehyung ran his head came up with all the possible ways this could go, and none of them were good. When he reached his and Jimin’s house, he didn’t even stop to catch his breath. He was about to use the spare key to unlock the door when he found that it was already unlocked. Did Jimin leave it like that for him? He tucked the key back into its hiding place and turned the handle. His breathing was still heavy as he stepped in.

Jimin wasn’t in the lounge or the kitchen - that much was evident. Taehyung sensed the nervousness he already felt grow until he could feel his heart beating in his chest. He stood at the entrance and clenched his fists, taking time to calm himself and his breath. Even after he’d waited for approximately five minutes, he could still feel the pounding of his heart. He decided to ignore it before he stalled any more than was necessary.

“Jimin-ah!”

There was no response. Taehyung’s nervousness grew.

“Jiminnie!?”

He waited for his adorable little fluffball of a boyfriend to pop up out of nowhere and smile in an understanding and caring way, washing away Taehyung’s worries at the blink of an eye, but he didn’t.

“Chim-Chim!!”

“Minnie!?”

His stomach was engulfed in a sinking, uneasy feeling.  He forced his legs to take him around their house and look for Jimin despite his apprehension about how his partner would react to seeing him after what he’d just pulled.

He’d been frantically running around the house chanting Jimin’s name for around ten minutes when he realised that a pair of Jimin’s shoes were missing from the entrance. “Oh God…” Taehyung whispered.

He’s so stupid. Of course Jimin would go looking for him if he just disappeared… Taehyung had given no explanation as to where he was going; he’d just gotten dressed and ran off in a state of panic. Had he completely lost his mind? Probably. Jimin would have been really worried about him like the darling he is… he could also be angry… he’d ask questions and demand answers…

Taehyung shook his head and took a deep breath to clear his mind of the swirling thoughts. He needed to find Jimin. Maybe if he waited at the house Jimin would come back at some point? Knowing the person Jimin is, he wouldn’t rest until he knew Taehyung was safe. Where could he be right now? What if something happened to him?

The uneasiness in Taehyung’s stomach turned to dread and his head started swirling with too many thought again. Frowning, Taehyung came up with one thought. The Playground.

Taehyung closed the door on his way out. If he was right there would be no need to lock it. He wasn’t sure, but it was worth a try.

His adrenaline was set in by his urgency as he sprinted to his and Jimin’s special place. The light of the evening was fading rapidly and he had to find Jimin before it got dark and cold.

When he reached the playground, panting heavily, his heart sank at the sight of the empty seats of the swings and the empty spots underneath the trees.

He was almost at the stage of having a breakdown when he finally spotted something - a huddled figure at the end of the playground. They were disguised by the bushes at first.

Taehyung ignored how tired he currently felt and ran to the figure. It was obvious as he stood closer to the figure that it was definitely a person, but was it the one he was now desperate to find?

“Jiminnie?”

The figure shifted, but there wasn’t a response?

“Minnie? Is it you?”

The person slowly lifted their head and Taehyung felt relief flooding his system. The moment was short-lived due to the obviousness that something was wrong and Taehyung knew that whatever it was, it was his fault. “Tae?” Jimin’s voice sounded naturally heavenly, as always, but there was some other element to it. Disbelief? Worry? Hurt? Pain?

“Yeah Minnie, it’s me.” Taehyung kneeled on the ground beside Jimin.

“Oh gosh Tae, are you okay?” Jimin sounded genuinely concerned.

“Umm, yeah. I’m fine.” Taehyung was waiting for the inevitable questioning of why he’d disappeared.

Straight after Taehung’s confirmation of good health, Jimin sighed, “Thank God you’re okay.”

Taehyung bit his lip. “Umm… how long have you been here?”

“Oh… kind of a long time I guess?”

“Oh Jiminnie…” Taehyung’s voice was dripping with sympathy and laced with guilt. Why was Jimin being so casual? He leaned his head into his palm and groaned.

Jimin spoke again with a timid voice. “Actually I kinda umm… got injured? So err… that’s why I’m still here on the floor right now.”

At this Taehyung looked up with widened eyes and he started gushing. “Oh my gosh Jiminnie! Why didn’t you say so?!  Where? What happened?”

“It’s okay Tae Tae, it doesn’t hurt that bad. I just… I think I twisted my ankle? Anyway I tried to walk, but I couldn’t because it hurt so… here I am.” Jimin scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

“Why didn’t you call me?” Taehyung frowned.

“You umm… left your phone at home.” Jimin was looking at him with such caution.

“Oh yeah, err... speaking of home we should go back.”

“Okay sure, but umm… I really can’t walk though.”  

“It’s fine, I’ll carry you.” Taehyung smiled reassuringly.

“Thanks.” Some liveliness made its way into Jimin’s eyes. He stood up with all his weight on his left foot and was about to attempt to jump onto Taehyung’s back, but Taehyung wouldn’t let him. “No Jiminnie, I’ve got you.” He said this before he scooped Jimin up bridal style.

Jimin hid his embarrassed face in Taehyung’s chest and grumbled half-heartedly. “Oh come on, you can’t walk Minnie. I’ll take you home - it’s not that far anyway.”Taehyung ignored how his body had started to ache and how tired he was; deciding to focus instead on how cute it was that Jimin was in his arms and holding onto his neck tightly while blushing into his chest. As he’d expected, Jimin had made his worries disappear with his cuteness, even if it was just momentary.



* * * * * * * * * *
 


A/N

Hey Guuuuuys, I’m back!

I know it’s been a while, but I’ve got a lot in store for you.

Sorry for starting the story off so… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BAH BOOM

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and you can look forward to more.

Title from: BTS - Run

XXX

Waiting-4-Canon