Depression

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was alone inside the room, he didn't even where he was and what would come to him later or now. All he needed was Yunho but, Yunho was nowhere to be found. Since the polices had arrested him, they brought himto the police station, and forced Yunho to stay at home while they were going to ask Jaejoong more about something that he did not do. Over years, the moment that he was afraid of really came to him, and would soon, destroy his life in the world of dismay. 

 

There was a steel table in front of Jaejoong, having the shape of a rectangle and having the same height as Jaejoong's waist. His hands were all manacled, very tight that it was hurting if he tried to pull his hands out from it. Jaejoonh had lowered his head all the time, biting lips with trembling body. He suddenly felt weak, he didn't want to look like so, he tried not to be afraid of everything because he was not the killer at all. However, the world nowaday was getting fragmented and uneven that most criminals won over the innocents and Jaejoong was one of the innocents, he was afraid if the world would turn him upside down and changed everything. And, he was concerned with the fact that he had to leave Yunho alone, forever. 

 

Like the time was stopping, Jaejoong startled all over as he heard that the door behind him was pushed open, followed with some low sound of footsteps. Jaejoong missed Yunho so much this time, he needed Yunho to hold his hand and assured him that everything was going to be fine.

A man in black suit with purple tie passed Jaejoong from the side then walked to the chair in front of the table before he sat across Jaejoong. He had this mean for business expression on his face which intimidated Jaejoong. A thick yellow file that contained a lot of documents was placed on the table by the man, the echoed sound made Jaejoong startled.

"Are you, Kim Jaejoong? Don't say that you are Park Yongseok, boy. We knew you real identity. Your friend Yunho has actually registered you for a new person and said that he found you at the orphan house but when we check all of the houses, no Park Yongseok could be found." the man said and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter