Thinking about you

Red Rose

Nayeon ran while shouting "JACKSON!". She hugged him tightly. The others approached. "Oppa! Please! Wake up!" Sana was half screaming. Tzuyu turned around and starred at the horrible scene. Both of Seungri and Seolhyun disappeared. That was really strange. Jungkook took out his phone and tried to calm Nayeon "I'll call the emergency services". Nayeon nodded while crying.
In the hospital.
Jackson woke up and found himself in a strange room which wasn't his. Nayeon was peacefully sleeping on a chair. Jackson smiled at how much she looked pretty while sleeping. "Bunny! Yah! Wake up bunny!" Nayeon was startled. Jackson put a funny smile on his face pushing her to hold his hand. "How are you feeling?" Nayeon was really worried about him. "Better!" The reply Nayeon needed to know. She was really worried about him last time. But seeing him acting as the energetic and funny Jackson made her feel less worried. Someone came in. Taehyung, Sana, Tzuyu and Jungkook were all here. "How's my oppa?" Asked Sana while smiling. "More better!" He replied. "Oh! Hyung! How can you fight that dangerous boy? Did you forgot that he wasn't alone?" Taehyung asked. "I know! But I couldn't let Nayeon alone. He was surely going to make her suffer. I just wanted to bother him so that Nayeon would have a chance to escape. And at that moment, I realised that Seolhyun was still there. So, she took a revange after. But! What I didn't understand is that how could they disappear like all of sudden after recieving that their on them" Nayeon blushed after knowing about how much Jackson cared about her. "Maybe they ran before that thing was going to fall on them" Everyone thought Tzuyu was right. Jackson came out from the hospital. Everyone was home. Nayeon made some tea. Jungkook was sitting with them. He was no longer a guest but a friend. A friend they can trust.
"Aren't you going to eat?" Asked Taehyung. Jungkook was surprised. He took a bit from the cookie he was holding and starred at each of his friends. They all come from different backgrounds but still they look like a real family. They're the strongest when they're together. "How do you find my cookies?" His attention was caught after hearing Sana's voice. She was holding a cookie and showing it to Jungkook. "I even wrote your surname (Kookie). Here! Can you see it?" Jungkook noticed that his surname was written on all of the cookies Sana has made. He was touched. "Thank you! I appreciate your hard work" She made an eye smile. Tzuyu threw a cookie in . "Woah! Eat slowly!" Said Nayeon hile giggling. "I was hungry! Why?" Replied Tzuyu in a cold ton. Tzuyu doesn't eat a lot but when she saw Sana and Jungkook smiling at each other, she became jealous. Jackson just giggled at how cute she was. Taehyung put his cup on the table and hold Nayeon from her right hand. He surprised her. Everyone started looking strangely at them. Jackson was being jealous. "Euhm! Taehyung?....." Asked Nayeon curiously. Taehyung just smiled, he hold her left hand. Jackson was ready to remove Taehyung's hands away. Before he could do it, Taehyung spoke "Eomma! I'm here!". The others started laughing exept for Jackson and Nayeon. Nayeon didn't understand what did he said, was that meant to hurt her for being the oldest girl? She moved her hands away and said in an angry ton "Yah! Do you think this is the right time to joke?". Jackson hit Taehyung 's head. "Watch yourself!" Taehyung gave Jackson a cold look after hearing his voice. "I just turned back from school! I stopped by here only to see you before going to work. Jalga!" What the heck was he even talking about? Was Taehyung in his right mind or was he trying to fool them? "I think Taehyung isn't in his right mind" Sana commented while pointing at Taehyung who was going to leave. Tzuyu grabbed his wrist. He didn't recognise her so he tried to push her hand until she told him "Taehyung! Please come back to your senses. Your mom isn't that girl".
"What are you trying to do? Are you looking for a way to separate me from her?" He was tearing.
"What's happening?" Jungkook couldn't understand a word.
"I think I know why he is suddenly acting so weird. It's because of his mom. Now, he's seeing Nayeon as his mother. Poor Tae!" Sana was like going to cry.
Jackson stand up and slapped Taehyung. Everyone was shocked. "Taehyung! Tae! I'm sorry for slapping you but you have to come back to your senses" Taehyung put both of his hands on his head. And then, he closed his eyes and opened them. "What I'm I doing? Was I going somewhere?" He was thinking loudly.
"Go to your room. You need some rest!" Nayeon showed him the way to his room. He nodded.
______________________________________
"Did Taehyung lost his mother?" Jungkook asked curiosly while the girls were cleaning the table. "You can say that his mother was the one who lost him" Jungkook's eyes got wider after hearing this sentence coming from Jackson ' s mouth. "How?" He wanted to know why. "I'll tell you why!" Tzuyu surprised him. She sat next to him while Sana and Nayeon joined them. "Taehyung was born in the same century as mine. He was coming from a poor family. His father left him when he was about 10 years old. So, as you can notice Taehyung's mother was the only one in charge of him and of his sister. She had too much responsibilities. Taehyung wanted to help his mother because seeing her always suffering hurt him. When he became a teenager, he started working. He went to school and worked at the same time. His mother worried a lot about him because she thought he was still young to work. Taehyung worked really hard so that he could help his family. One day, while heading to work. His friends asked him if he would like go with them to make some money. They were going to participate in a festival. Taehyung thought about his family so he accepted. The festival went really well. And while they were all on their way home in the dark night, a group of vampire girls appeared and each of them drunk the blood of those boys. Taehyung tried to hide behind the trees but suddenly a vampire bit him from his neck. He pushed her away and ran home with lot of blood coming out from his neck. He stopped somewhere and fell on the floor. People thought that someone killed him" What a sad story, thought Jungkook. He felt bad for Taehyung. Sana and Nayeon were about to tear and Jackson and Tzuyu were looking down.
______________________________________
Taehyung took a nap. He was already dreaming.
Dream~
Taehyung was outside. He was waiting for the others to come out so that they can go to school. They were being late. Suddenly, Taehyung's jaw dropped. A beautiful young woman was walking by. She was holding the hand of a little girl. Taehyung could recognise his mother. A big smile was drawn on his face. He ran towards her and called her "Eomma!". She slighy smiled. He started crying. The little girl grabbed his wrist and offered him a tissue. He accepted it gladly while caressing her soft hair. "Gomawo dongsang!" She put on a cute smile. His eyes started fixing his mother. "Eomma! How...How did you came all the way here?" He was exited. She didn't respond and just looked at him. "Go to school before you'll be late!" That was the only thing she said.
End of the dream~
Taehyung woke up. Sana and Tzuyu were beside him. "Oh! You woke up? How are you feeling now?" They were too worried. He quickly stood up and replied in an energetic ton "I'm fine! Thanks!".