Mystery

Red Rose

Jungkook's POV.

We finally arrived at our new house. My parents were happy they moved to Seoul because they got a new job. When they told me we were going to move from Busan, i knew i will keep thinking about my friends and especially about her. Yes, the girl i've always liked. Her name is Ha Neul and yes she's beautiful. Sometimes, without even feeling I find myself starring deeply at her. She once smiled at me and my heart was beating really fast. I've never told my friends that I liked her. I was shocked the day she told us that she was going out with someone.

End of Jungkook's POV.

Jungkook was surprised at how beautiful and big the house was. He followed his parents who were leading him to his new room.

Mm.Jeon: Ta Da! Son! This is your room.

Jungkook get frightened when he heard his mom shouting. The father just giggled at how Jungkook was scared. The mother felt embarassed.

She suddenly broke the silence: You can put your things now.

She left grabbing her husband's hand to the living room.

Mm.Jeon: Yah! Do you think I didn't see you laughing?

Mr.Jeon: Mianhe!

Mm.Jeon: Alright! Alright!

Meanwhile.

Jungkook was sitting on the bed and looking at his sides. He put his hat aside. He recieved a message from Ha Neul telling him if he arrived safely. Jungkook smiled at bit and then returned his phone to his pocket.

The mother prepared some food. She shouted: Honey! Jungkook! Come on and let's eat.

Mr.Jeon and Jungkook arrived.

Mm.Jeon: Oh right! Jungkook! Tomorrow you'll find new friends. Don't be sad. Just eat now. See, I made all of this for you.

The husband said joking: What about me? I'm your husband.

Mm.Jeon chuckled, she respond by giving her husband a spoon full of rice. The husband accepted it gladly.

THE NEXT DAY.

Jungkook got out from the car his father was driving. His mother stopped him and shouted while smiling: Yah! Jungkook! Fighting!

Jungkook respond by a cute smile. While walking Jungkook noticed how everyone talked to each other. He thought he will have a lot of friends. A black haired girl who seemed mysterious caught his attention. She was very different from the others. She was walking alone and looking down. Maybe she was a shy girl, Jungkook thought.

At class.

Miss Shin Hye: Anneoghasseyo class! I'm Park Shin Hye. The teacher who is in charge of this class. Nice to meet you all :)

Class: nice to meet you too teacher :D

Miss Shin Hye was surprised by how excited the class was : Oh! You look so excited. Such an energetic and polite class. I'll be calling students now.

Shin Hye finally called Jungkook: Jeon Jungkook!?

Jungkook: Ne!

Shin Hye  smiled at his face. Someone suddenly came in. All of the students were looking at this person. It was the girl Jungkook found different. But she wasn't alone, an orange haired guy followed her.

Miss Shin Hye: You're late?

They both bowed their heads and said: Jesohamida!

Shin Hye smiled and told them: Don't worry! We just started. Go to your seats.

A girl was talking with her friend. Jungkook could hear what she was telling. The girl was talking meanly : It's her. The calm girl with the scary cold look. She didn't changed from last year. And she's always sticking to Taehyung. Can't believe that he's her friens. I'm so jealous!

Shin Hye: So you're Chou Tzuyu. Right?

Tzuyu: Ne.

Shin Hye: And you're Kim Taehyung. Right?

Taehyung: Ne!

Tzuyu was sitting next to Jungkook. Shin Hye was going to introduce the students about what lesson she'll be teaching, until she saw the couple sitting in the back seats. She told them: Seolhyun! Seungri! We're in class. So please Stop talking.

Seolhyun gave the teacher a cold look and Seungri rolled his eyes.

Shin Hye didn't cared so she replied: Thank you. Now, let's move to our first lesson.

LUNCH TIME.

Jungkook was looking for a place where to sit. He sat and before he began to eat. Two girls told him: Yah! This is our favourite place. Why did you picked this one? Move before you'll be in troubles.

Jungkook was shocked at how rude they acted toward him. Seolhyun and Seungri arrived. Seungri: What's the problem girls?

A girl with blond short hair was complaining: Oh! Seungri! Actually there's him who took our place.

Seungri abd Seolhyun noticed polite and calm sitting Jungkook.

The other girl with orange short hair winked at Seolhyun. Seolhyun understood, she sat next to Jungkook  and made that innocent look on her face saying: I'm sorry but this our place. Can you leave?

Jungkook wanted to leave, he nodded: Alasso!

Seolhyun gave him a fake smile. Suddenly a juice slipt on Seolhyun's clothes. She was already red: Yah! Are you blind or what?

Jungkook felt so sorry, Seungri yelled at him, he was going to beat him until he remembered that he'll be in troubles if a teacher sees him. He decided to take a revange after school. Tzuyu and Taehyung were passing by and saw them. Tzuyu didn't wanted Seungri to beat Jungkook. She has known too many people who get involved in troubles when Seungri beat them.

HAVING CLASS WITH TEACHER SONG JONG KI.

The next class was with teacher song jong ki. Math's teacher. All of the girls were looking at him and when he smiled they fall in love with him more and more. Tzuyu was the only one to not react as the others. As Jungkook has noticed before, she was too different.

Jong ki said giving a cute smile: Class! Take notes. I'll be giving homework.

Girls: NE!!!!!!!!!

The boys just nodded. After a tiring day, Jungkook was heading to the bus stop. Someone grabbed him from behind. He got beat up and was locked in a dark room. He was alone, he was scared, he had no energy left. Jungkook knew no one will save him because everybody got home and it was too late. Jungkook said with a low voice: Help...me! Please!

No one responded. Suddenly someone came in. Jungkook could hear some footsteps. He could see the shadow of a girl. Jungkook woke up and found himself in his bed. His mother was sitting on a chair next to the bed. She was happy seeing him woking up. She then called: Honey! He woke up.

Mr.Jeon came in and said: Thanks god.

Jungkook asked: did I came by myself?

Mr.Jeon: No your classmate brought you here after finding you unconscious.
Short Flashback of the horrible scary scene of earlier.
End of Flashback.

Jungkook asked holding his mother's hand: By chance was it a girl?

Mm.Jeon replied: No, it was a guy. He didn't even told us his name but I remember that he had orange hair.

Jungkook thought: Could it be Taehyung?