With you

Red Rose

Yeri's POV

''What is love?'' I've always been wondering about the feeling of being in love.

But now..

I think I understand it.

I don't know why everytime I see Jungkook, I blush. At those moments, my heart would skip a beat. I would also lose the ability of breathing. Since I was new at school, the teacher told the sweet boy called Jungkook to help me. He surely treats me well and take good care of me but what would happen when his help would no longer be necessary? We won't have the chance to meet again! Right? Today, we managed to find a place where he would teach me some of what I've been missing. I headed to the library and took a seat. Today, there wasn't as much people as before. The atmosphere was very calm and I felt a bit sleepy. I closed my eyes.

"Look at those orphans! Their parents threw them away!" A sound repeated in my head.

"Well! It's their faults since they choose this way of living. Their parents must be very disappointed. Have you ever seen a real vampire giving up on drinking blood? No one had ever said no to this tasty liquid! What did you exept from their parents!" Another voice echoed in my ears. I was in a dark place surnouded by blood. I hate blood. I've always felt guilty when mom and dad brought us some. As real vampires, we should drink blood but I and my sister refused it. Our parents got mad about our decision and left us without anything. My sister then met this boy called Sungjae. He was in the same situation as us. My sister then fell in love with him but I was jealous from her. I wanted to fall with someone who would like me back and protect me from danger. Jealous, I disappeard and didn't show up again. I had nowhere to go. Tao invited me to live in his house where vampires lived by drinking blood. I never drank and didn't handle it so I ran away after Jennie left. Now, I want to see sister. She must be worried. I'm now trying to find the voice who mentionned me. Everything was black but how? I remember being in the middle of the library. Suddenly, I heard "Yeri!" My were now open and I could notice Jungkook waving at me. I blushed and got surprised. Was I dreaming a few seconds ago.....?????

"I'm sorry for being late!" He said after taking a seat next to mine.

"No! It's fine! I'm really fine with it!" I assured him as he smiled in return. His smile was adorable.

Jungkook started teaching me and explainning the things I've missed zhen I wasn't here. I just kept staring at him. After studying, we left the library. I hoped we could stay longer but he would be tired. I was going to leave when he stopped me by saying "Yeri! Would you like to have some ice cream?" Ice cream? Is this a date? But why me? and why did he choose ice cream? I gladly accepted it. He brought me to a nice ice cream place where we choose our flavours. I was happy from inside. I should be singing actually. Would this ice cream event make us close? Close enought to make him fall in love with me?

"After studying, we should have some fun. Right?" He asked while looking at me. I nodded a "Yes". I felt a bit akward. I was shy in front of him. We then walked together and he started talking about himself and I could learn a lot of thing s about him. I didn't took my eyes of him. Not only for a second.

"Knowing you and the others make me feel good. I never knew that vampires were that nice. I'm happy that I've met good friends!" HE ended his sentence with a cute smile. I was red just like a tomato. After noticing that my heart was beating too fast, I looked away and took a deep breath. I felt a soft hand touching my hair. It was his hand. He was removing something from my hair and then he threw it away. 

"Well! Done! There was a feder on your hair!" He said and I was speechless. I couldn't talk because of my shyness that grew stronger whenever he is around. After keeping walking, we ended up getting separated. I went inside Nayeon's house and walked upstairs to my new room. I layed on my bed and was happily smiling. I wanted to see  him for a last glance so i opened the window and was surprised when I saw him talking to Tzuyu. They were too close. I felt a bit jelly and closed the window.