Why

Red Rose

ennie's POV.

Dear Kim Jennie! Dear myself! You've been trought a lot before. Your life has changed a lot. You are one of those victims who were killed. You didn't exept to continue living. You are someone who never gave up because you standed on your own feet. You met good friends who supported you and who are taking care of you so you should be thankfull. But why do you feel like something bad is going to happen? Things are getting worser, aren't they? Don't you feel that? You are worried. You're not only afraid from Tao but you feel like someone else is making a dangerous move. Jennie! You are a strong girl. Protect the people you love.

End of Jennie's POV.

Jennie was sleeping during class. Ji Yong was watching her and only focusing on her. He was weird. Why? From since the day they met, he's been only looking at her. Even Dara realised it. Dara who was a good friend to him found it strange. Suddenly, the boy started sleeping, pushing his head closer to Jennie. Dara was surprised. What the heck?

Jennie's POV.

Why do he keeps looking at me from time to time? This is driving me crazy. Do he likes me? Do he hates me? Did I do something? I don't get it. But today, seeing his face closer to mine was a different thing. He looked very handsome while sleeping. I closed my eyes from new. I like the scent of his hair. I hate what's happenning. But I couldn't do anything and pretended to be sleeping. I was dragged into my dreams. That dream that I often get. A crying sound in a dark place. I want to open my eyes. Luckily, the dream didn't take too much time. Or should I say it was a nightmare instead? Well! There was surprise! The handsome sleeping boy was still here. We were alone. There was no Nayeon, no Jackson and no Dara around. Actually! No one was here. I raised my head and wandered around. Did I slept too much? I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist. "Don't go! Please!" He mumbled in his sleep. Oh hello! Are you talking to me? I sat next to him and tried to wake him. He suddenly opened his eyes. Something was different from the usual look he sent me.

"Jennie!" Calling me by my name made my heart skip a beat. What? Are you alright?

"Where are you from?" Oh no! What is he talking about? I refused to answer. He put both of his hands on my shoulders. His eyes sparkled. What do you want? Boy! I don't feel comfortable.

"Why do you look like her? Are you really her? Are you?" Is his mind in it's right state? This boy is freaking insane. I pushed his arms away and replied. "I'm uncomfortable! By the way, What are you talking about?" He kept looking at me. But then he left me. Euh, hello? You wasted my time only to tell me such weird things. I sighted and went outside. "Stupid girl! Why did you stayed? Why do you feel like crying?" I scolded myself and was walking toward the park. I threw myself on the grass and crossed my arms. Why did I got mad? These days, I'm kinda nervous. Someone sat next to me. Dara!

"Ji Yong seems interested in you. Doesn't he?" Interested? Excuse me? I've never seen someone this weird! I don't think he's interested in me. For me, he's a weirdo. But,..... why the question? Is she attacking me?

"No way! We're not even that close!" She was nodding. Well! I'm lucky! I guess. If she was mean, she would surely do something crazy but this girl is quiet far to be mean.

"Don't midunderstand me but the way he looks at you...." I don't want to hear anything else. Please let me alone. I was feeling peace until your friend barged into my life. I already have some issues I'm trying to get ride of. So, Please! No more.

"Dara! Please! Stop!" It was him this time. "There's no such thing between us". You're right! Is your mind in his right state now? I didn't even look at him and after a few moments, they were already gone. Finally! I shall recieve some peace.

"Did you get new friends?" Oh why? Jackson! Let me rest. I glared at him.

"I don't want to be friend with anyone, especially with that boy called Ji Yong!" Something changed with me. I am no longer smiling or being funny. I am from new cold. I am that Ice princess.

"What's wrong?" I didn't answer Nayeon. I was in my deep thoughts. "Why do you look like her? Are you really her? Are you?" Who was he even talking about? An ex girlfriend? A crush? A friend? Ugh! Why do I care?

"He keeps looking at you and he even slept next to you" I kicked Jackson as soon as he finished his sentence. Sometimes, he says stupid things.

"Yah! What are you talking about? Do you want to die? And why didn't you wake me back then? Why did you left me alone in class?" He was still hugging his knee. Nayeon was amazed. Well! I've been a wild vampire for a while. I learned how to defend myself. Today is boring and annoying. I headed towards the classroom only to get prepared for the next class. Well! I better work than staying in that noisy park. But as I walked trought the hallways, someone hugged me from my back. I pushed him away and was shocked when I saw him. Ji Yong? You, what a jerk! "What do you want? Why do you keep looking at me? Why are doing this to me?" I shouted, sobbing. I fell on the floor and hugged my knees. He approached me by sitting next to me. He started speaking "When I was about 10 years old, my stepmother hated me. She always put me into troubles and even paid students to beat me at school. I never told my dad about her dirty crimes because I didn't want to make him sad. I couldn't neither run away from home. One day, while I was going out of school, two men kidnapped me and took me to a far away place. When they were about to shoot me with a gun, a beautiful creature appeared. She was supernatural. The way she protected me, the way she attacked them. She was just amazing!" Wait! This seems kinda familiar.

Flashback~

Back to that day, I remember that I was kinda bored and kinda annoyed since there was nothing to do. I decided to take a walk. It was a rainy day and I forgot to take my umbrella. So I ran as fast as posssible to reach the building which was in my front of me. But then, I heard a crying voice. "Please! Don't kill me! I can do anything for you. Just order!" I opened the building's door and followed that pleasing voice. I didn't know what to do! After a few seconds, I found the person who was shouting. He looked very young, someone around 10 years old. He looked at me with his tearing eyes. Two men were standing next to him, one of them was holding a gun. I was afraid he might hurt the innocent boy. Not knowing what to do, I attacked them. I fighted with all of my strenght and my eyes color was turning into red. They quickly noticed the fact that I wasn't a human. Scared, one of them tried to shoot me but I kicked the gun from his hand. "You bastard! Do you want me to call the police? You don't know who are you with". They both ran away. I untied the tie that was around boy's hands and grabbed his wrist. "Where is your father?" I asked. He was crying. "He is far away! Too far away!" I hugged him tightly and patted his back. "Don't cry! You can go back home if you want". He didn't respond. More like he didn't want to go back. "Ani! I won't go back! My stepmother would know about the fact that I'm still alive and will surely find another way to erase my existence" Where did I had to put him? I didn't know. I couldn't bring him to Tao's house because the poor boy was surely going to be their diner for tonight. We walked outside, I then found an umbrella and gave it to him. "Listen! No one else is here to help you. I, myself can't do anything. I can bring back to your home and I'll also make sure your stepmother doesn't hurt you" He was unsure but he trusted me. Once I brought him to the place where he was living, we heard that the stepmother was gone to the jail because of her crimes. From since then, I never saw him again.

End of the flashback~

"And just after then, she brought me back home as we learned about my stepmother getting caught by the police because of her dirty crimes. I came to this city not only to study but also to see her and to show her about how older I became. That girl looked like you so that's why I was acting a bit akward" he continued. He then fixed my eyes and I smiled. "Don't worry! I'm sure you will find her!" He was surprised. Did I just smiled? Wait! I'm not going to reveal myself now.