Love story

Red Rose

Seolhyun's POV.
The sky is already dark. I was crossing my arms and laying against the wall. Seungri didn't come back yet. He didn't even call me. I severely told him not to leave me alone especially in a strange place like this one. There was basically no one around. And it was cold.  Without Seungri, I can't protect myself. I'm getting more and more scared. And now, I can hear the sound of someone walking. The sound of his steps was getting more and more heavier. I turned to the other side and I could see a man approaching. He was creepily smiling at me. I quickly stand up and started walking back steps. He hold my wrist and said "Where are you going pretty?" I was trying my hard to remove my hand away but he was really strong. Before he could touch my face, I kicked him with all of my strength and pushed him against the floor. I can get transformed into a werewolf but I didn't want anyone to notice it. So I ran far away without stopping. After a few minutes later, I found myself in the middle of a big bridge. I sat on the hedge of it and looked at the water. I hate this place. Why did I stopped here? I should continue running. My eyes started tearing. I couldn't handle it but just cried loudly. "Seungri! I need you!". "It's been a while!" I turned around only to find a familiar and unexpected figure getting closer to my side. Joy?
"You used to be confident whenever I saw you coming here!" She said without facing me. I wiped my tears and didn't response.
"Why are you crying anyway?" She asked.
"None of your buisness!" I didn't want to tell her that Seungri was about to meet someone important.
"I knew you'd say that! But I can learn from your expression that you didn't want to come here again. Are you still jealous from a dead person?" I faced her and gave her a cold look. I hated it when people told me that I was jealous of Seungri ' s first love. I used to pass by here and shout "Seungri is mine Tiffany! Can you hear me?". I crossed my arms and closed my eyes. I could feel someone patting my shoulder.
"We can all become jealous. Love is painful sometimes!" She said and removed her hands away. Joy was a vampire but we were kinda like friends. She knew about my feelings towards Seungri.
"But don't give up no matter what! You suffered a lot while loving him because you was dragged into troubles since he had lot of enemies. He doesn't know about our friendship, right?!"
"He doesn't. I don't want to tell him about the fact that I have a vampire friend since he hates them!"
She nodded. Yes, I don't want to lose him just like I lost my first love before.
Flashback~
It was a beautiful day. I was about to get married. I was preparing myself. My love was waiting for me outside. After wearing my heels, I rushed to the door and opened it only to see my darling looking deeply at me with his jaw dropped. I giggled and asked "What? Do I look ugly?"
"Ani! You're stunning as always!" He said and offered me his hand as I held it. We were brightly smiling at each others. Lot of people were sitting on chairs and watching us passing by. I just smiled shyly not knowing how to express my happiness. An old man asked me "Miss Seolhyun! Would you like to be Jeonghan ' s wife?"
"YES!" I shouted still looking at my future husband.
"Jeonghan! Would you like to accept Seolhyun as your wife?"The old man was waiting for a response.
"Of course yes!" He replied. And before the old man could continue, someone screamed from behind.
"Seolhyun is mine and only mine!" A crazy man was holding a gun and pointing it at our direction. People were all running away. Jeonghan leaned my head closer to his chest and tried to protect me. "Namjoon! Go back to your senses! Seolhyun isn't your wife!" He said. I was scared and worried that Namjoon would hurt my Jeonghan. Namjoon started laughing loudly and then began to cry. His face was changing from a laughing one to a sad one and finally to a mad one. He approached and was about to shoot Jeonghan. "Please Namjoon! Don't hurt him! He's the only person I love! I don't like you and I've never liked you before!". I knew it was harsh to say such hurtful words but I didn't want to lose Jeonghan. Namjoon started crying, my childhood friend was miserable. He replied "Fine! Go away! I already know everything!" Jeonghan and I could finally leave. And while we were walking, I could hear the sound of the gun which made me scream of fear. Jeonghan ' s eyes were wide opened and I could see blood coming from his mouth. He leaned his head on my shoulders and I could see his his back bleeding. I was going insane at those moments. We both fall on the floor and Jeonghan layed without moving. I shouted while approaching his face "Jeonghan! Wake up! no honey, you can't leave me alone. How can I still live without you? Don't go! Open your eyes!" He held my hand and said "Take good care of yourself! I love you!" He smiled and then shut his eyes. I cried a lot and then turned around to face Namjoon. He was happily smiling. I was sad and mad at the same time. I got closer to him and pushed him. "Let's get married!" He repeated but I just pushed him away at every time he stand up. He threw his gun and I rapidly took it. I didn't feel myself and just shoot him while saying "A friend should be happy for his friend, not to ruin his life! You may say goodbye to your life!". Namjoon layed down. I threw the gun and started shaking "I just killed Namjoon! I killed my friend!" I started running. I was in the middle of the street, people who were passing by looked at me. I wasn't the same as how I was in the morning. My dress was ripped and I had no shoes. My hair was messy. I walked a bit farther and I could realise that someone was chasing after me. Tree boys were gathering around me. They started touching my hair. I couldn't do anything. I was weak. "Help!"
"Leave her alone!" Someone said from behind. My eyes were fixing my saviour. The tree boys attacked him but he was strong enough to make them all run away. He was about to go when I held his wrist. "Thank you!" I slowly said but he just slapped my hand away and continued walking. I kept following him without him realising it. I needed someone to help me since I had nowhere to go. My parents died when I was a kid and my only love died in front of my eyes. I was desperate. He stopped in front of a big house and opened the door. He left it opened so I went inside. "What are you doing inside of my house!" He startled me. I had nothing to say. "Please help me!" I said in my thoughts. "Why would I?" I couldn't believe it. He heard everything. I looked down and cried. He approached and hugged him. "Okay! Stop crying!"
"I have nowhere to go! Help me!"
After that day, we both moved to this city. We were staying in a house he owned. A few days after, he found a place where I could stay but I didn't want to leave him. I was already in love with him. "I don't want to go! I want to stay by your side! Because I love you!"
"Seolhyun! Look, you can't love a monster!"
"You ain't be a monster. You are kind hearted. You welcomed me and bring me with you to this city!"
"I'm and werewolf!" He showed his transformation and shocked me. But I didn't care at all. Being a werewolf doesn't mean to be bad.
"I'm ready to be a werewolf! Please transform me!" He came back to his human being and strangely looked at me. I just smiled instead. Before he could do anything I kissed him and shocked him.
"Are you sure you want to?"
"I'm ready to be a werewolf! I just want to be by your side!"
End of the flashback~
"I need to go. Sungjae is calling!" Joy said and left. I nodded, stayed for and while and then I could feel someone calling me. Seungri was here.