Monster

Red Rose

Tzuyu walked throught the hallways and suddenly bumped into someone. She bowed before peeking on the person who was in front of her. It was Yeri, with her usual scared look. She didn't speak and stayed quiet for a while. From since the first time they met, Tzuyu often wondered about why Yeri looked scared in front of everyone. She'd usually come back from school and look her room. When she eats with Tzuyu and her friends, she'd stay calm until Jennie would push her to say something. Yeri looked down and was about to leave when Tzuyu finally broke the silence "Wait! I want to talk to you". The shorter girl made eye contact with Tzuyu. Tzuyu smiled and then started walking. Yeri wanted to go to know about what the taller girl wanted to talk about. But a half of her didn't want to because she was scared she might tell her rude things since she looks cold. Yeri found herself stepping inside of the school's rooftop. "What the heck? What are we doing here? Is she going to push me from the rooftop? If so, I need to find a way to escape. I don't know why but this girl is kinda scary!" Yeri was shaking and bitting her fingers. Tzuyu sat on the floor and was surprised when she saw Yeri shaking. As soon as possible, she knew what was that shaking about. "Don't worry! I won't do anything to you!" Yeri wasn't sure. Does she need to trust her? She was confused. The shortest took a seat next to the tallest and feel the nice breez ,she smiled widely.
"You should feel lucly since I don't bring anyone here. Well!! Except for Jungkook, Taehyung and Sana" The cold image of Tzuyu was slowly disappearing from Yeri's mind. Yeri nodded. "So...? Did Jugnkook taught you about the lessons you've missed!" She continued.
"Yes! He's really nice! Thanks to him, I can underdtand everything well now!" Yeri answered and blushed by just the thought of her crush. Tzuyu noticed her akward smile and smiled. "Yes! He really is! I've never made a friendship with a human since the day I became a vampire! Strange! Right?" She giggled.
"No! It's not like I have some human friends. It's true that I never wanted to drink from their bloods but I had a fear from risks!"
"Yes. You're right!" And with this sentence, their conversation ended. A familiar voice caught their attention. They both turned their heads while smiling.
"Oops! Did I distrub you girls?" Jungkook was standing in front of them. He was holding his bag and putting headphones. The two girld rushed towards him.
"Jungkook!" They said in usion. The boy blushed out of sudden and removed his headphones with a surprised look. "What?" Was all what he said. They were still fixing their eyes on him. He then walked ahead and tried to calm his pounding heart. He took a short glance on the place he lately started visiting and then he looked at Tzuyu who was shyly making eye contact with him. Yeri noticed their "love throught the air" and her smile disappeard. She didn't hate Tzuyu and didn't want to hate her because she found her nice. The shorty walked over Jungkook and said "Wow! The view is really amazing from here!". The smiling boy nodded and invited Tzuyu to come closer. Yeri faced the wall and rolled her eyes. She pouted and thought "Oh! Why? Please notice me!".
"We should hang up with the others! Right?" He asked Tzuyu. She seemed happy and nodded.
"Yes, please!" She said cutely. Yeri was watching them.
"Then...Can I go? If you don't mind" She asked and they nodded.
________________________________________________________________________
"I won again!" Sana said and then hit Taehyung's forhead.
"Aouch!" He screamed in an annoyed ton. "Why do you keep winning? I'm getting annoyed!" He said before closing hid eyes and lying on the bed.
"Kim Taehyung is a big loser!" Sana started dancing singing and moving around the area. Taehyung put his fingers on his ears and prentended not to hear her. Sana took a photo of him and showed it to him. "Poor Kim Taehyung! His forhead became red for being hitten more than a time!" She giggled and then glanced at him. He then sat on the sofa, crossed his arms and looked at Sana with a serious ton.
"You won this time but next time I promise that I won't let you win!" He was being odd and somehow dangerous. Sana was quiet for a moment and seemed worried. Taehyung brust out of laughing and started singing "Sana is a scared vampire!" She then hit his shoulder but he kept repeating it. "What's going on? You're being so loud!" Jennie approached closer to them and poured some water for her.
"Since when did you came back? You?" Taehyung asked after touching his head.
"Just now! Why? You don't want me to come!" Jennie replied while closing the bottle. Taehyung chuckled and replied "Ani! It's just because that I can't see the weird couple! Where are they?"
"On a date! Probably!" She was moving from a channel to the other.
"Oh! Ok!" They stayed calm for a moment and then Jennie broke the silence "Aish! Why is my head still hurting a lot!". Sana and Taehyng exchanged looks.
"Oh! It's starring!" Jennie was pointing at the TV. There was a drama about vampires. "Humans surely think we don't exist but this drama is just wow!" She kept looking at the screen. "Where's the tall girl with black hair? And Yeri?"
"Oh right! They didn't follow us. But I saw them heading to the school's rooftop!" Sana finally said something.
"Well! I hope they'd be back safe!" Jennie said. "Go and tell him about the truth girl! He also likes you. Don't worry!" She commented when the "Confession scene" from the drama between the vampire girl and the boy she likes started. "I found it a bit weird pairing a vampire with a human. What about you?" Sana thought about the day she saw Tzuyu and Jungkook smiling warmly at each other. It seemed a friendly smile but what if there was a side crush. What would happen then? Sana was deeply thinking. "Stop thinking!" Taehyung hit her head. "And this is for my revenge for hitting me on my forhead" He pulled his tongue out. Sana didn't react and was very calm. Something might become a big.....problem.
_______________________________________________
"Ok! You can open your eyes now!" Jackson told Nayeon. She was shocked that an old item of her was between the fingers of Jackson.
"How?....How did you find it?"
"Well! Last time Sungjae and I were walking together when my eyes suddenly fell on the rings we wore when we were still young!" He replied. Nayeon was tearing, she hugged Jackson and then he put her ring on her finger. It was still shinning just like before. Their childhood memories came back.
Flashback~
10 years old Jackson foujd a cutie little Nayeon crying. He offered her a tissue and asked. "Why are you crying?".
"Soyeon and Ha Young left me because my family isn't rich. Why Am I not rich? If only I had the same story as Cinderella. I'll be no longer Im Nayeon but Princess Nayeon" She was wipping her tears with the tissue he gave her. He felt bad and told her "Let's be friends! From now on, make sure you are a princess!" She was strangely looking at him, not understanding what he was meaning.
A few years after.
"Nayeon looks so beautiful today! What does this mean? Are you meeting up with a boy?" Her friend Arin asked.
"Yeah! Nayeon is going to meet her prince!" Nayeon replied and then left her friend who was cheering for her. "Yah! I'm here!" Jackson wispered and held her wrist. He brought her to a beautiful garden with some red roses. "Wow! Those roses are so beautiful!" Nayeon felt the scent of the beautiful roses. Jackson smiled and replied "Those flowers would always stay the best. Maybe it would remake an important event just like ours now!" He brought Nayeon closer to him and took a box out from his pocket. The young guy asked before openning the box. "Are you ready?" The girl, was shyly nodding.
"Would you be my princess? Please!" He closed his eyes and opened the box where two rings were putten. Nayeon was surprised and happy at the same time. "Ye...Yes!" He put it on her finger and she put his on his finger. "We'll never let each other!" They both said. A sudden voice scared them but they didn't care too much about it and started walking together. Someone was hidding between the rose and looking at them from far away. After a few minutes, the green garden became a bloody one. Tao smirked and was passing between the two bodies.
End of the flashback~
"I'm bored! Bored!" Jennie put her head on the table and was trying to find something fun to do. Sana was the most surprised of the strange attitude Jennie had. Is this the bad and bossy girl? No way! Her head was hurting from thinking so much. Strange things are happening a lot lately. She tried not to think more and lyed her head on Jungkook's shoulders tiredly without even looking at him. He blushed of shyness and didn't want to push her head away just like Jackson did to her a few seconds ago. Jackson didn't believe that she was having a headach. Jungkook smiled and then his smile disappeard when he found two person glaring at him. It was no other than Tzuyu and Yeri. The jealous girls. "Jungkook! I'm bored. Do you have something fun to do? Please!" Jungkook was startled when someone came closer and wispered in his ears. Jennie! What are you doing?
"Eumm. Yes! I was thinking about going out together to a beautiful place!" He replied and the bored girl jumped out of happiness.
__________________________________________
Eveyone was having fun at the amusement park. Jennie shouted out of happiness. She was being too loud and crazy. Yeri tried her most to stick to Jungkoon but he didn't pay a lot of attention to her and was following Tzuyu. Tzuyu even danced of joy. It was a weird night when everyone is being weird. Sana was having fun but when she sat on the bench to take some rest, a shadow passed by. She turned her head twice to the side where she saw that shadow and touched her head. Maybe her head started hurting again. The strange shadow showed again and then disappeard. What was that? Sana was sure she saw a face but who was that? Jungkook sat next to her. He was tired. Jennie insisted on replying the same games. Sana seemed worried. He asked her "Are you okay? You look sick!". She looked back at him and then screamed when she finally identified the face she saw before. Tao? "What's going on?" Jungkook asked and the shadow disappeard from new. "Mina! Momo! Your sister is.....gone!" Tao tried to remind Sana of her sisters. Sana ran away as Jungkook followed her. "Wait!" Taehyung saw his friend running after Sana and he could feel the presence of a bad person around. "What's that?" He asked himself and followed them. Sana stopped and told Jungkook "He's after you! I don't know why but he looks like he wants to get ride of you! Let's go before it would be too late!"
"Who?" He was getting scared.
"Tao is back! He's surely trying to commit another crime. This jerk!" Taehyung was beside them. Sana was shaking.
___________________________________________________
"Why are we home already?" Jennie asked. She wanted to stay there. Yeri saw Tao but stayed calm since he treathned her. She bit her lips. "What was that about? Why are you quiet?" Jacskon asked in an annoyed ton.
"Tao is back!" Nayeon and Jackson didn't exept that Taehyung would pronouce his name after a long time passed.
"He....was after Jungkook!" Sana added making Jungkook concerned.
"Wait! Where's Tzuyu?" Nayeon suddenly asked. Tzuyu was having a seat on their house rooftop, she looked at the moon and told herslef "I need to confess!". "Confess? After all of those years, it's your first time falling in love!" Tzuyu knew this voice's owner.
"Tao?"
"No. Huang Zi Tao. Your friend!" He pulled her with him and she screamed. Everyone came to the rooftop, they were trying to save her from him.
"Aren't you going to save the princess from the monster?" Tao laughed. Jungkook jumped and tried to pull her away from him but Tao kicked him hardly against the floor. Jungkook was getting unconscious, he was slowly and slowly closing his eyes. All he could see was the sad face of Tzuyu.