Who are you?

Red Rose

Tzuyu ' s POV. 

He was starring at me. He was waiting for me to explain what I've said before. I was nervous. I didn't want to lose him, he's my friend. As I approached he stepped back. He then stopped me with his hand and I could tell he was totally shocked.
"Don't come any closer. Please!" He insisted.
"But Jungkook. You misunderstood." I tried to calm him.
"On my first day at school, I thought you was just a shy girl. But suddenly, you asked me to be your friend. I was stupid back then because I thought we will get closer and become friends. Now I understand everything. You wanted to drink from my blood. Right?" What is he even talking about? At that moment, I realised that Jungkook was on his way to fall downstairs. I ran into him and saved him. Our faces were close to each other, his eyes were magically beautiful. I grabbed him from his wrist. We went upstairs as we reached the rooftop. The wind was too soft and cold.
"Why did you brought me here?" He was wondering while looking at the beautiful sky. I replied: To tell you about everything! To make things clear.
His eyes meet with mine. He was waiting. I closed my eyes and started telling my story: I was born in the 20th century. Being the daughter of one of the richest family. I was like a princess.
He was listening carefully. I continued: my family always took care of me. Maids were always serving me. But I never liked it, I wanted to share my time with a friend. I wished I could have a friend. One day...
FLASHBACK
Maid1: Who do wants to go to buy some stuff from thr city?
No one replied. Maid1 was a their chef, she can easily become harsh when it comes to work. She rolled her eyes and then pointed at Maid7.
Maid1: You! You go there! Alright?
The other one just nodded only no to get punished. She is scared from Maid1 most of the times. Tzuyu was reading a book in her room, her long hair flies in the air and on the top of that, she was smiling.  No one was home exept maids. She often missed her parents and cried on her pillow when going to sleep. Tzuyu ' s siblings were also somewhere else. So she was staying by herself. Tzuyu put her book on a table and went downstairs. She saw Maid7 rushing to the door.
Maid7: Miss. Were you going somewhere?
Tzuyu replied: No! By the way! Where are you going?
Maid7: to the city. We need some stuff for the kitchen.
As Tzuyu heard the word "city" She asked: Can I go with you?
They arrived and the maid started to look for the stuff they need. Tzuyu just looked around with a bright smile. Suddenly she got lost and couldn't found Maid7. Someone bumped into her. He was a tall boy with dark circles under his eyes. He helped he to stand up and told her: I'm sorry but can you help me?
Tzuyu noticed an angry foul of people looking for someone who's probably that boy. She helped him out in exchange to help her to find Maid7.
After saving him, they started to get to know about each other.
"My name is Tao! What about you?" He smirked.
"I'm Tzuyu!" Said Tzuyu polity.
They found Maid7 and they after meet each other. They became friends and that made Tzuyu happy. Tzuyu always wondered why he was chased? Tao seemed to hide something. One day, as Tzuyu went to the garden, she found plenty of red roses, her favorites. And as Tao wanted to meet up with her at that place that day, she waited. Tao jumped into the garden from nowhere. His eyes were turning red and Tzuyu could notice that there was some blood on his lips. She was getting scared. He just smiled evily and tried to get closer to her.
"I told you! I'll come no matter what!" Tao was closer. Tzuyu didn't know what to do and what was happening with him. She started running but he kept following her. She fell and at this moment Tao bit her. Tzuyu slapped him and hit him. After hearing someone's voice, Tao disappeared. Someone was looking for Tzuyu. It was her old sister Jihyo who just came back home today.
"Tzuyu! Tzuyu! Little sister! Where are you?" She shouted with her loud voice.
Suddenly Jihyo ' s happy smile disappeared. Something put her in a shocked state. She shouted: Tzuyu!
After running and coming to Tzuyu ' s side. Jihyo saw a lot of blood coming from Tzuyu ' s neck. Tzuyu ' s eyes were red. Sparkle from inside. Red roses were everywhere. Jihyo started crying. Everyone thought Tzuyu was gone from their lives.
At midnight, Tzuyu opened her eyes and tried to go back to her house. She couldn't really remember. As she went there, she saw her parents crying. Jihyo said: Tzuyu! My little sister.
Tzuyu started remembering, now she understands why they're crying. Tzuyu ' s eyes were full of tears. She ran to the forest and cried until the sun showed up. Tzuyu regret the fact that she trusted him. She only wanted to have a friend beside her. She wished for someone to talk with her, to make her happy, to make her laugh, to protect her. But all of this became nonsense now. Tzuyu decided to isolate herself from the world and to live a lonely life without any bother. Her decision wasn't only depending on that fact but she was also scared she might bit someone. As time passed, Tzuyu never shown up. After 10 years, Tzuyu found a stranger following her. She didn't cared and just tried to avoid him as much as possible. He kept following her until she stopped him.
"What? Did you lost your way home?" She was really serious. Her eyes were coldly sending those glares. He chuckled and then put his hand on around her neck. He told her: I didn't. I came here for something else! Would you like to join us?
"US?" She asked.
The guy wa called Taehyung. A tall boy with orange hair. He introduced her to Nayeon and Jackson. Those funny mysterious vampires
They became friends and she started living with them. After 90 years they meet Sana. And they just registered in the school to know people well.
END OF THE FLASHBACK.
My heard hurt do much. I couldn't keep talking and I fainted. I closed my eyes and after a few moments later, I found him holding me.