Hidding

Red Rose

Jungkook's POV. 

It's been a week since the school began. I don't know why but since the moment Tzuyu talked to me i feel like we're being too close. She began to smile a lot and that's making me happy. But then, I feel like she's hidding something. Not only her, even Taehyung and Sana. Something really mysterious. Whenever it's lunch time, the only one who eats is me. I want to know what is hidden behind.
After school i decided to follow Tzuyu, Taehyung and Sana. I tried to hide myself as they can't notice me. They were walking together as well. After a long walk they stopped in front of a big house. As they went inside, I approached to the door. I waited a bit outside but then I knocked the door. Once the door was opened, a strange girl with dark hair and pale skin appeared. She was showing a surprised look. I spoke: hello! I'm Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung ' s friend. I'm sorry for coming like this. But I have to see him.
She then smiled and said: Oh! Taehyung ' s friend. Come in please!
After hearing those words I went inside. She closed the door and came closer to my side. She then introduced herself: I'm Nayeon. Taehyung ' s older sister. You can sit on the sofa. Taehyung is in his room now. I'll call him. It won't take long.
I nodded while showing a smile. The sofa was too soft and I felt comfortable. At this moment a blond boy shown up. He shouted: Nayeon! There's a stranger in the house.
I giggled. I can tell he's a funny person. Sana came from nowhere and asked the blond boy: Oppa! Why are you being noisy suddenly?
She then realised I was sitting on the sofa. Sana approached and hold my hand saying happily: Kookie!!!what are you doing here?
I had nothing to say, she continued: But how? Did you followed us?
I was embarassed. Luckily Sana introduced me the blond boy.
She said: This is Jungkook. My classmate and also my friend. Jungkook, this is Jackson, my old brother.
He commented looking at me: I thought his name was Kookie.
Sana: I'm the only one who calls him like that. Right Kookie?
I blushed then nodded. Sana is really cute and cheerful. Especially when she smiles.
Jackson: Well! Nice to meet you Jungkook. Or shall I also call you Kookie?
I replied: Nice to meet you too Jackson . Please call me Jungkook.
Sana told me while smiling: Jackson oppa is a really funny oppa.
Then she send a cold look to Jackson telling him: Oppa! I'm the only one who can call him Kookie. Understand?
Jackson got afraid because of the look she made.
Nayeon came back followed by Taehyung.
Sana saw them coming in so she said: This is Nayeon eonnie. My old sister.
Wait! If Nayeon is Sana ' s older sister and also Taehyung ' s older sister then that mean that Taehyung is Sana ' s twin? Right?
I asked curiosly: So Taehyung is your.... twin?????
Her smile disappeared. She couldn't answer. Then I heard someone joining the discussion. It was Tzuyu.
Tzuyu was looking at me and telling me: Oh! Actually! Hmm. We live with each other. So we're like family. We just have an habit of saying in front of people that we're brothers and sisters.
"Ok then!" I wasn't convinced yet. Something is wrong here, they all look nervous. I think they don't get visits.
We were all sitting on the sofa. Sana and Tzuyu were both sitting next to me. And in the other side, the others were sitting together. Nayeon started asking me: So you're from here?
"No. I'm from Busan. I just came here a week ago." I replied.
"I have a lot of friends from Busan." Jackson made a comment.
"I see!" This was the only thing I could say.
"So....Do you like your new school?" Who else than Nayeon.
"Yes! It's just that there's some people who got bullied at school." I was serious. I still remember my first day when this bad boy called Seungri locked me in that dark room.
"Oh! I've heard it a lot from Tzuyu. This is Unfair." Nayeon seemed to be upset.
Tzuyu ' s face suddenly changed from a positive one into a negative one. She stand up and was going to leave. 
Sana asked worried: Tzuyu! Where are you going?
Tzuyu didn't answered. She seemed to be sick. When she tried to walk upstairs she fall. We all came to see if she was ok. Sana and Nayeon helped her to walk. They were heading to her room. I was going to the bathroom but then I heard some sounds coming from the room beside. I think Nayeon was talking.
Nayeon:Tzuyu! What's wrong with you?
Tzuyu: Eonnie. My head hurts a lot. The memories of the day when I became a vampire can't stop coming inside my head.
Wait! Did I just heard the word vampire? Is Tzuyu a vampire? No, it can't be. I think I've heard it wrongly.
Tzuyu: I shouldn't go to the garden that day. I wouldn't become a vampire. It's all my fault.
Sana: Let me hug you Tzuyu. You can't change everything. It's too late. The only thing you can do is to accept the fact of what you're being now.
I could hear Tzuyu crying.
Nayeon: you're not alone. Everyone is suffering from what is bothering you. When I became a vampire, I cried a lot too and suffered at every moment.
Tzuyu then told them: I'll be going to the rooftop. I need some fresh air.
As she opened the door we found ourselves facing each other. She was shocked that I was in front of her and I was also shocked from what I've heard a few moments ago.
End of Jungkook's POV.