Loser

Red Rose

Tzuyu 's POV
I was on my way to class. I was coming out from the library and was happily holding a book I've been waiting to read from since a long time. Suddenly someone stand in front of me and blocked the way. I faced him with my usual look. Two girls were standing. They were coldly looking at me. They seemed to be my classmates. One of them started speaking to me with a very hateful expression formed on her face. "Chou Tzuyu!", the other just giggled. Is my name that funny? Why are they blocking my way anyway? What do they want from me? I was going to move but then I could hear her calling me. "Yah! Where are you going?" She approached and grabbed my t shirt hardly. She was getting on my nerves. The other one asked me "Do you know what do we do to losers like you?". Please! Let me go. I don't want to get involved in troubles. I already have no friends and it's enough for me. I pushed the dirty hands who just touched my precious t shirt. "I don't care! Just leave me alone!" I replied with a heavy breath. I don't want to be treated as a trash. I only want to feel some respect. No one was around. They started pushing me. I couldn't react. "Go away! You loser! Just leave! No one likes seeing you. Everyone hates your presence. This school isn't made for people like you!" For the first time, I feel offended, hurt and hated. Why do I feel like going to cry? Why do I have to be treated in a bad way? And why I'm I not reacting at all? I fell on the floor. I was going to take back the book which was thrown beside until one of them put her foot on my hand. I was feeling pain. I was ready to scream. "STOP!" I shouted while a tear was coming out from my eyes. All I could hear was chuckles. I hate you! Someone called me from far. I could recognise that voice. It's Jungkook. He pushed that foot away and grabbed my wrist. I just followed him. His hand was really soft and warm. I don't want him to let go of my hand. It made me forget about the pain. We were in the nursery. "It's look the nurse isn't here" Jungkook seemed worried. He was looking for something. He then found an emergency box tools and slowly picked a tissue and put it on my hand. "Cold!" I wispered. He faced me and slightly smiled. "I'm trying to thank you for saving me last time. I know I was already late since your hand was hurt but I hope I would help you" His words were sweet. How can I not fall for those words? Why is he treating me nicely? Why isn't he rude, harsh or mean towards me? I feel like crying. I can't hold it anymore.
End of Tzuyu ' s POV.
I can see tears falling. Tzuyu is crying. It's the first time, I see her crying. She seemed to be strong. Sana can be easily touched. But Tzuyu can resist. She's always treated badly but she doesn't care at all. It seems like she couldn't keep holding it that much. I wiped her tears and suddenly she hugged me and asked me "Do I look like a loser?" LOSER? Probably not. If someone had to be called like this. Then it should be me cause at least she can never be a loser. I touched her cute face and fixed her eyes while she blushed in exchange. "Tzuyu isn't a loser. People who call you like that know that they mean nothing when you're beside". Her puffy red eyes stopped tearing. I can see her getting well. We walked to the class and started our lesson. "Listen everyone! I have something to say". Our attention was caught by Miss Shin Hye's words. "You're going to work into teams. So, you will probably decide in which team do you want to go. And all you will have to do is to make a presentation about a mythological story from your choice. Any questions?" A presentation, she said. Interesting! So I'll just have to go in the same team with Tzuyu, Taehyung and Sana. Solved! Someone raised his hand. The teacher gave him the permission to talk. "When are we going to present it?" The teacher evily smiled after hearing his question. She crossed her ams and replied "Well! Surely next week!". "NEXT WEEK?!" Everyone shouted in shock. The teacher just laughed and turned back to her seat. She shaked her head and started surfing on the net. "But..." They were complaining about it. "Oh! C'mon! Why are you complaining? I rarely give you homework. And this is really nothing compared to what other teachers give you for homework" She was focusing on the computer. I turned around and found Tzuyu calmly sitting. She was looking but then she faced me and smiled.
Sana's POV.
People from this class are the worst. I don't like a single student. They're all silly and stupid. Why are they making a big deal about this presentation? Seriously!? I once had five presentation to do in a really short time. I sighted and turned around only to find Jungkook starring at Tzuyu. She smiled at him. Tzuyu never smiled in front of someone else from this class before. He's really good at making other people happy. Plus, any girl would fall for his sweetness. I don't know what's going on with me. Why do I feel concerned about their relationship? It's true that I'm glad that Tzuyu smiles a lot recently but I don't know why I feel concerned about it. What a weird feeling! Someone just hitten me with a pen while I was in the middle of my thoughts. "Sana! Do you have any idea of the mythological story we'll be presenting in front of all of them?" Good question Taehyung. Well! Easy! Vampires. Since we're already one of them. "Vampires!" I was looking at the board while replying. "Oh yeah! Right!". I kept looking at the board until I felt him pointing at someone. He was pointing at Jungkook. "Jungkook and Tzuyu are getting more and more closer" Every word was right. What If they were in love? What would happen then?