Unbelievable

Red Rose

Jungkook's POV. 

I was waiting for them in the garden. The grass was soft and a big tree was in front of me. It was hiding me and protecting me from the sun. The wind was nice and cool. It's autumn, the season of falling leafs. I closed my eyes for a moment and felt myself in contact with the nature. I heard someone wispred in my ears "Hello! Are you sleeping?" and I got frustrated. It was Taehyung who was waving at me with a little smile. He then sat in front of me. Tzuyu sat next to him and started looking at the sky. Sana sat next to me, she was so calm. Yesterday, she was in an energetic mood. Tzuyu is calm as always, is sitting with her makes her uncomfortable? Taehyung seemed to be thinking about something. Wow! They're really different. I took my lunch box and opened it. I started eating but they weren't. They didn't even paid attention to what I was eating. I broke the silence asking: Aren't you going to eat?😕
Taehyung faced me, he was trying to tell me something. He said smiling: Oh! Actually.....Euhm! We already ate....Ye....Yeah! We already did. Between we are sorry for being late.
I smiled back saying: Ani! It's okay.
I then found Tzuyu looking at me, she then smiled. My heart was beating really fast. Her eyes were turning into another colour. Or maybe I was just imagining. I felt like we were alone. What is really happening, I'm I falling for her. No. I won't. I quickly moved my eyes from but I believe she's still looking at me. Sana saw us, she was wondering about why was Tzuyu looking at me. She then said: Oh! Tzuyu!
Tzuyu got scared, she answered: Ne. I'm sorry. My mind was away. What's wrong?
Sana smiled, her attitude was playful. Tzuyu was mysteriously charming.
End of Jungkook's POV.
They were in class. Teacher Kris, the English teacher was teaching. And again, I found girls falling for him. I heard the same girl from last time talking: OMO! Teacher Kris is so handsome. Is he korean? And his English. OMG!
Her friend just rolled her eyes and told her: He's chinese canadien. But I thought you liked teacher song jong ki. I'm I right?
I was laughing silently. Tzuyu faced me and I found her smiling innocently. Why is she only looking at me? I feel embarrassed. I tried to avoid eye contact with her and I focused on what was Teacher Kris telling. I went after to the library and found Tzuyu sitting alone. She was reading a book. There was nor Sana neither Taehyung. I sat next to her. She noticed my presence. I asked her: Where's Taehyung and Sana?
She stopped reading and said: Jungkook! Can we go out for a moment?
I was surprised. Why do we have to? Her face showed happy expressions. Tzuyu is a different person today. We went out from the library and she said as fast as I stopped to hear her words: Jungkook! If you think that I'm cold then listen. I will try to be your friend. I rarely talk because i am a bit shy. For my whole life, Taehyung and Sana were my only friends. I want to start to talk to other people. Please, accept me as your friend. Then, you'll see how funny I am. Okay? 😄
She wants to be my friend. This is good but unbelievable as well. I smiled back at her and told her: Tzuyu! I will gladly accept your friend request. 😊
A big smile was drawn on her face. I was in a good mood when I came back home. My mom who was cooking was giving me curious look and my dad couldn't understand anything.
I glared annoyed: Boya?
They both smiled but then I could see them making eyes contact and telling each others some words. I just went to my room and her smiling face kept appearing while I was thinking about her. But I wasn't in love. Don't get me wrong guys!
End of Jungkook's POV.
Taehyung and Sana were home. Sana was hugging a pillow and Taehyung was playing with his bangs. Tzuyu came in dancing happily. Sana and Taehyung were both making an interested looks. Tzuyu just realised they were looking at her and she brought another subject on: Euh!.....Where's Nayeon and Jackson?
Sana: At the store. Why?
Tzuyu nodded and tried to answer: Just wondering!
Tzuyu ' s POV.
I went upstairs where my room is. I just remembered what I did before. Wait! Was I acting cute? Ani. I'm not that good at aegyo because I'm a shy girl. When Sana is shy she says cutely: I'm shy shy shy! She's cute and she deserves to be an aegyo queen. She don't even act cute but everyone likes her. Jungkook is a good boy unlike some guys at school like Seungri. Aish! He never stops bullying people that stupid. Between, I have never been bullied because i got that cold look that scares everyone around me. I still remember the day Jungkook was locked inside the dark room. It was awful. ..
Flashback.
Tzuyu saw someone grabbing Jungkook from behind. She left Taehyung behind and went to see what was that person planning to do to Jungkook.
"I have to help him" She told herself.
After watching around and making sure that no one is there. She slowly opened the door and came in. She found Jungkook and was approached to him by sitting on the floor. They were making eyes contact and just after a few seconds, his eyes were shut. He wasn't moving. Tzuyu was worried and he just collapsed. How will she save him. After coming out from class, Taehyung saw her and tried to help her out by carrying Jungkook on his back. He left her and made sure he'll drop him off home safely.
End of Flashback.
I blushed and then slapped my face. "Ani. I just saved him and we're only friends. Yes. That's it." I feel comfortable. My first human friend.