Us

Red Rose

"What are we?"
_______________________________________
Tzuyu's POV.
Here I am laying on the bed. It's been three days since I can't go out. The doctor told me to stay in bed until I feel better. I didn't imagine that I'll be resting in bed for about three days. I was hoping to get up after only one day but I guess it was just.....impossible. Being alone home is peaceful but also boring. I mean, no one is around. Everyone is at school now. Of course, they visit me in my room after coming back home and they would also stay for hours with me. But I think it's not enough. They'd leave as early as possible in the morning. Otherwise, they'll get some hours of detention. They leave even before I open my eyes. I usually like staying home alone. Because there won't be anyone to bother me. I'd watch something on TV, read a book or listen to some beautiful songs. But for once, I don't want to be alone. I want company at those moments. I miss my friends. Today, I'm really not the same. Lately, I'm not myself. I admit that I changed a lot. I think I smile more often. It's been a very long time since I smiled widely and warmly. After becoming another creature, my smile disappeard. I became different. I became cold with a neutral face and empty expression. People judged me because of that and some had a bad impression on me. Nayeon smiles, Jackson laugh, Taehyung has a cute smile and Sana's smile is cute and innocent. When we meet some random people my friends know, my friends would smile and talk with them and I... I did nothing! I just stayed with them and listened to music so that I can ignore the strangers. It was hard for me to put on a smile. My classmates are the more scared of me. I often hears "Look at her! She looks like she wants to beat someone today!" "What's wrong with her face? Is it always poker like this?" "This school is no more a normal school with normal students but a school with zombie students!" I always ignored them and wondered why they were always criticizing me. "Ice queen!" was the surname they gave me. When I first met Taehyung, Nayeon and Jackson, I was still a person with a cold face. When they told me jokes, I couldn't put an effort to smile. Sometimes, I just faked a smile so that they won't feel ignored.
End of Tzuyu's POV.
"Hey you! Why aren't you laughing?" Taehyung asked after getting up from the floor he was rolling on. "What's funny about that?" Tzuyu asked. "It seem like jokes aren't your style!" Taehyung joked but her face didn't change. Tzuyu laughed and opened the curtains. She opened the window and felt the fresh and nice air. It had a nice scent too. It was already winter. The snowing season. There's still only some few days left before the first snow. The beautiful tall girl stepped outside her room. It's okay, she could move from a place to the other now. She went downstairs and heard the bell ringing. "Who could that be?" She was sure that it was still the morning before her friends would be back. She took a few steps and opened the door. She peeked but didn't see anyone so she opened it widely. But still. There was no one. "Auditive hallucination!" She thought and was closing the door when suddenly someone jumped in front of her making her jumping of fear. But when she looked one more at him, she recognized him and felt better. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Did you get scared?" He asked while cheeking her. "Jungkook?" She just asked instead of replying. The boy was frozen. His eyes were fixing her eyes. After inviting him to come inside. Jungkook and Tzuyu stayed silence for some few minutes. He was shy in front of girls and she was the kind of people who doesn't talk a lot. The atmosphere was very akward. "So?..." She looked curiosly at him, waiting for him to finish his question. "Are you feeling better?" She nodded. That was how she replied. "You've been stuck here for three years. You must feel.....alone", she didn't bother to give him a reply and just kept nodding. "Winter is a beautiful season. Right?" Winter?! She was surely going to agree because she likes this season. She loves it when it's snowing. When Tzuyu was a kid, she used to play with her family.
Flashback~
"Appa! Eomma! It's snowing" The youngest daughter called her parents while pointing on the window. Both of her parents, her sister Jihyo and her brothers Jimin and Hoseok went outside. "So beautiful!" The mother told her husband. The four kids were launching snowballs on each other and the parents were dancing under the snow. "Let's build a snowman!" Jihyo suggested and the four kids started building one. Once they build it, Tzuyu noticed that something was missing. "A carrot! We need a carrot!" She ran to the kitchen and looked for a carrot. She then found it and ran back to put it on the snowman. "Here!" She smiled at the snowman. She then took her scarf and put it around the neck part, Jihyo put her cap on the head part, Jimin put a glove on the right hand part and Hoseok put a glove on the left hand part. They played around him and called him "Chingu".
End of the flashback~
The snow reminds her of her childhood memories, when her siblings were still beside her an when her parents had some time for her. But while  growing up, each of her family members became busy. Busy to the point of not seeing each other for so long. Tzuyu moved from a happy child to a lonely sad teenager. The feeling of being a looner pushed her to start looking for a way to get some friends. The meeting she had with Tao was the start of a friendship but it was a fake one. "Do you want to go out?" Jungkook asked Tzuyu waking her up from her daydream. She put her scarf around her neck, a cap on her head. She wore a coat andnput her gloves on. She was ready. They took some few steps to go outside and they started walked together. Many people were walking together. Especially couples. Jungkook smirked and then pulled Tzuyu from her wrist. She wa surprised but didn't mind if he was leading her with him. Where is he going? Tzuyu was still attached to him. To his soft and warm hand. This strange feeling that rarely comes. Sweetness and trust. Jungkook stopped and stayed there, he was watching the sky. Tzuyu didn't get anything. "What's wrong with you?" She asked catching his attention. "Look there!" Her eyes followed his fingers and she was so amazed. "The...." she couldn't continue. "First snow?" He continued. She was so glad and so happy to see it. "First snow!" She though. That feeling! Happiness! She jumped around and touched the snow that was slowly falling. Jungkook watched every single move she did. For once, she was so naughty. He was seeing a very different perdon. He was smiling and feeling so good to see that the sick weak girl became now a joyful and happy girl. Tzuyu stopped moving crazily and faced him. She took a few steps closer to his side and asked in a curious ton "But. How did you know that it was going to snow today? I thought that there were still some few days till the first now" "Yeah! You're right but this morning I heard from TV that today is going to be a snowy day. So I wanted to show it to you since you didn't step outside for avout three days" Tzuyu smiled warmly at him and said a "Thank you!". He watched her moving away and raising her head to the sky. She was so beautiful and so cute that she made his heart jump from its place. When she looked back at him, she made an eyesmile. "Confession?" She wanted to confess under the beautiful sky, in this beautiful place with the boy she likes. "Jungkook!" She was unsure at first but then she remembered that she should be confident. The boy she liked looked confused and felt like something strange is happenning. "I! Chou Tzuyu!" What? Is she able tp confess? The pauses she made were confusing Jungkook more and more. He was still looking at her and she was taking a deep breath. "I like you!" He was surprisef and in the same time not believing her. Did he heard it well or did she really confessed? He was still looking at her and she was looking down now. When she was about to leave he grabbed her from her wrist and hugged her tightly. "I also...like you!". Her eyes grew wider and her heart was beating faster than ever.
____________________
"We are one! You are me and I am you!"