Hate

Red Rose

Taehyung ' s POV.
I woke up really early today. I couldn't sleep well last night. So, I decided to go out for a walk. The sky is still dark and the weather is really cold. Luckily, I wore my coat. My feet were leading me somewhere. Somewhere I like to visit often. The forest. The place where I met Tzuyu. I can still remember those days when I followed her. I really missed it. It's been actually a very long time since then but I feel as if it was yesterday. Time flies. I was in front of a big tree. I sat on the grass and looked at the beautiful sky. "Taehyung! My son! Why? I'm a bad mom. I'm sorry son!" This sentence often comes into my mind. That's what mom said when a friend of mine told her that someone killed me. My mom was someone who worries a lot. She would always asks about where I'm going. She raised me and my little sister alone. If only I could have a chance to see her again. I would hug her and tell her that I'm doing well.
End of Taehyung 's POV.
Taehyung was still sitting under the tree. Suddenly, he turned around after hearing the steps of someone. But no one shown up. Taehyung was confused. He decided to go back home. Before he could leave, a familiar sound caught his attention. "A wolf?" He was wondering. Taehyung has known this place from a very long time and as he knows wolves don't live here. Taehyung thought maybe he was only giving illusion but it worries him. The sun risen. The morning was really cold. Nayeon walked downstairs. She got surprised after seeing Taehyung sitting by himself. "Taehyung?" She asked.
"Oh! Good morning Nayeon!" He simply waved. Nayeon sat next to him and was starring deeply at him. His eyes got wider. "You couldn't sleep well!" She broke the silence and stand up. "Yes! That's true!" He replied while following her. They were both at the kitchen. Nayeon prepared coffee. She poured some for her and some for Taehyung. "Have you seen a wolf before?" Nayeon cough after sipping some coffee. "Wolves? Why?" She made a surprised look. "I heard it sound this morning" She put her cup away and asked "Where did you heard it?". "In the forest. I even heard heavy steps". Nayeon was confused. "Maybe it was only an illusion because wolves never appeared in this place" Taehyung was sure he heard that sound but at the same time he thought maybe he was only imagining.
Today is the presentation day. Everyone passed. It was the Vampire team's turn. Miss Shin Hye took her notebook and called "Chou Tzuyu, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung and Minatozaki Sana. It's your turn now!" All of the four students went to the board. Tzuyu didn't face the other students and just looked away. Miss Shin Hye approached and said while smiling "So. The vampire team! Are you ready?" They all nodded. "I really like your idea. It's very interesting!" They all bowed to thank her. Everyone was listening carefully. Seungri who was sitting at the back seats started smiling. Smiling evily. His eyes were turning red. Seolhyun hold his hand and asked "What's the matter Seungri?" The red colour disappeared. "Nothing!" He tried to convince her. 
___________________________________
Jackson just came back from the university. He was really tired. Nayeon followed him and took a seat next to his. "I'm really tired!" He said. He took the remote control and started looking for something interesting. He stopped for a moment. "Why did you stopped?" Nayeon asked. "There's a movie which is going to start in a few minutes" He replied. "I'll prepare some popcorn!" She was on her way to the kitchen.
___________________________________
After hearing the bell ringing, everyone went to the canteen. Seungri was looking for Sana, Tzuyu and Taehyung. After finding them, he wispered to himself "It's been a while!". Seungri was a werewolf. He hated vampires. His goal was to banish them. He was once Tao's friend. They fell in love with a girl who was their closest friend. She never knew about their true identities. Tao wanted to transform her into a vampire but Seungri wanted to transform her into a werewolf. One day, they started fighting over her. She then realised they weren't human being. She tried to stop them but she was scared at the same time. They didn't listen to her and just continued fighting. Suddenly, they bumped into her and her foot split. Making her falling from the bridge into the deep water. They didn't find her body. And since that accident, they never talked to each other. Seungri had a plan. He decided to do it at the end of the day.
___________________________________
"Why do you look worried?" Jackson asked while putting the last popcorn in his mouth. Nayeon was worried. She was feeling danger.
"Was this movie really scary?" The movie was about werewolves. It wasn't the movie but Nayeon thought maybe the wolf Taehyung was talking about was a werewolf. "Let's go to the high school Jackson!" He gave her a surprised look. "Hurry up! We don't have time!" Jackson nodded.
___________________________________
"We did a great job! Miss Shin Hye told me she enjoyed it" Sana was jumping of joy.
"The most strange is that everyone was listening carefully and not making any noise" Jungkook added.
Taehyung was calm. He wasn't feeling well.
"What's wrong with you?" He turned around and found Tzuyu innocently looking at him.
"Well! Our vampires are satisfied they have done a good job" Their attention was caught by a familiar voice. "Seungri?" Said all of them.
"That's right! I'm Seungri! Your classmate. The bully" He came closer and was ready to attack them. His eyes turned into red. Taehyung remembered the voice he heard before. He realised that there wan't any wolf at that place but a werewolf called Seungri. Taehyung screamed "RUN!" Everyone started running. Taehyung fought with Seungri.
"What's going on?" Asked Jungkook while running.
"Seungri might be a werewolf!" Sana replied.
"A werewolf?" Jungkook thought. Tzuyu stopped. "Where's Taehyung? Why didn't he ran with us? We should go back!" Sana and Jungkook looked at each other. They nodded. The tree of them went back and tried to attack Seungri. He didn't look like a human. He looked like a real wolf. Someone came in. It was Seolhyun. "Seungri?" Her eyes were wide opened. "Go away Seolhyun! This boy is a werewolf!" Tzuyu told her. Seolhyun slightly smiled. An evil smile was drawn on her face. Her eyes were turning red. "I know!" She shocked them. Seolhyun got transformed into a werewolf. "Impossible!" Sana said. Seolhyun violently jumped and attacked them. There were only two werewolves but they were very strong.
"Stop right there!" Everyone turned around. The vampires and Jungkook were glad Nayeon and Jackson came for their rescue. Seungri could recognise them.
"Nayeon! Jackson!" Seungri called them by their names. Actually, when Seungri was Tao's friend. Tao introduced him to Nayeon and Jackson when they were lost vampires. As soon as Nayeon and Jackson refused killing people, Tao and Seungri kicked them.
"Go away Seungri! Let's not get involved into problems" Nayeon was seriously looking at him.
"Well! I want to make troubles" His body came back to the human being. Seolhyun did the same.
"I know you're still sad because you've lost your first love. And I know that because of the terrible fight you and Tao have done made you hate vampires that much. But please! Listen to me. Knowing a bad vampire doesn't mean that all of the other vampires are bad. And also, people make mistakes. So, it was none your fault and none Tao's fault". While Nayeon talked, Seungri ' s eyes teared a bit. Seolhyun jealously sent a cold look to Nayeon. She didn't accept the fact that she wasn't Seungri ' s first love. Jackson winked at the others. They  followed him. Seolhyun saw them trying to escape and she shouted "Yah! Where are you going?". Seungri turned around and found them. Nayeon tried to run away. Jackson got worried. He ran towards her. He hit Seungri but Seolhyun attacked him and he fell over. Seungri was getting closer to Nayeon. Seolhyun followed him. And like all of sudden, a big tree fell on Seungri and Seolhyun making them disappear.