Save me

Red Rose

Tzuyu's POV

"Aren't you going to save the princess from the monster?" Tao's voice was still repeating in my ears. The moment I saw Jungkook getting kicked against the floor brought tears to my eyes. It was my fault! Nayeon severly told me not to stay on the rooftop when the sky is dark. But, what did I do? I didn't didn't listen at all. I was stupid! When we were on our way back home, the moonlight caught my attention so I wanted to go and sit on the rooftop since the view is better there. Now, I'm locked inside a dark room where I'm laying on the floor. My hands were tied. And I could't talk since there's a band around my mouth. I couldn't even sleep from since yesterday. The floor is so cold that my back is hurting so much. Where are you everyone? Please save me! I heard a sound. What was that? Did I just heard the sound of someone's foot stepping on the floor? I made myself into a sitting position. Someone opened the door. I can see Tao getting closer, he looks just the same as before, always smiling evily and having this dangerous creepy aura. He was fixing my eyes while walking all the way to my side. Suddenly, he touched my cheeks. I turned my face to the other side so that he'd remove his fingers. He chuckled and started speaking with a low voice "Fine! You're only grabbing yourself into troubles!" I faced him with a mad look. His smile got wider and that scared me. He removed the band from my mouth. "HOW DARE YOU?" I shouted as soon as I felt free to talk.

"Well! I wasn't supposing that you would shout at my face" He was still smiling. The more he smiled, the more he become dangerous.

"What do you want? Can't you just leave me alone? You don't know about how happy and peaceful I was when I didn't see your face from since that day! But why did you suddenly showed up in front of me again? Because of you, I became a sad girl. Why did you used me? I only wanted friendship and I thought that you was a good friend. But.. You killed me and ran away as soon as my you saw my sister. You didn't know that I became a part from the same race as your. And you don't know how hard it was for me to endure it. I couldn't show up in front of any member of my family again. Whenever I missed them, I would hide myself and watch them crying. I kept watching them until they all died and seeing them leaving wasn't easy for me. I cried and just cried. Every moment was a pain for me. I kept isolating myself and lived in an unknown wild forest. Trying my best not to hurt anyone and crying all day. If I didn't met Taehyung, I was going to stay there and continue sobbing. The obly good thing was the fact that I didn't see your face again. Now that we're in front of each other, I'll say this only for once. I hate you!" He was speechless. I could notice his smile disappearing. He stands up and walked back steps. He then stopped, his eyes became as red as blood. He then said "Well! I'm proud of making your life a miserable one. I won't even please you for forgiveness!". That jerk was already gone when I was screaming inxthe dark.

End of Tzuyu's POV.

Jungkook's POV.

I woke up and found myself surnounded by the others. They all looked worried. The only person I was thinking about was her. Tzuyu was between the arms of that monster but I couldn't save her. What a shame! How can I find her now? I tried my best to move but I was getting hurt. I finally made myself into a sitting position. "You're awake!" Taehyung said.

"What did happen?" I asked while touching my left arm, the part that hurted me the most. I couldn't still believe what did happened yesterday. I hoped it was only a nightmare.

"He kicked you against the floor and you couldn't get up since yesterday!" Jackson was the only one to answer. I took a deep sight. Did they saved her?

"Where is she?" I asked looking straightly into their eyes. They all looked down and were very quiet. I hated getting no response so I added "Answer me!" I was getting crazy. Where is she? Is she safe? Did she escaped from Tao's hands. All of those questions were driving me insane.

"When you failed to save her. He suddenly disappeard!" Nayeon had a worried expression drawn on her face, she was even about to tear but Jackson hugged her to give her some comfort. What did Tao do to Tzuyu? Where did he put her? Could he be beating her right now? No wonder that she is living a hard time now. I should save her just like how she saved my life when I was beaten by Seungri. I tried to stand up, still feeling the ache in my knees. Yeri followed me and stopped me with her ams stretched on both sides.

"You're still hurt! Where do you think you're going?"

"I can't! I need to repay someone by saving him." I responded but she was still looking sadly at me. Jennie patted my shoulders and then told us "I think I know where he did take her!". Where?

"He used to have a have a secret room in his house where he tortured his ennemies. I was the only one who knows about it. And luckily he doesn't know that I've already discovered it". A secret room? Torture? We should hurry then. He's probably making Tzuyu suffering.

____________________________________________

"What? My sister is working under Tao?" Joy's jaw dropped, she was still not believing what did Sungjae told her. Yeri didn't show up for months and both of Sungjae and Joy looked about her but she was unfounded. Joy started feeling guilty from since the day her little sister left. Was Yeri having problems? Was Joy an uncaring sister? Things were making a mess inside Joy's mind.

 

"I heard some rumors. Maybe this explain the fact that we couldn't find. I'll try to go to Tao's today"

 

"I'll come with you" Joy held his hand and they started looking at each other. He didn't want her to run into danger. Worried that he might lose her, he hugged her tighly and said "No! It's too dangerous! So it's better if you don't go. I'll bring her back to you! I promise!". He was smiling warmly to make her feel less worried.

 

___________________________________

"Why aren't you working? We have a victim so you should be looking around" Tao scolded the other vampires. They were playing kards and sitting around a table.

"But sir! We're thirsty and the blood stock is emty!" Tao prentended not to hear them and so he hit the wall. Everybody was quiet. His eyes were red again, and that means that he'll probably hurt someone. He then took the kards back easily and threw them.

"You came to this place to work, not to play or waste your time on such stupid kards. If you only listened to what i've been telling you before, you wouldn't be wasting your time on those unuseful things. Where have you been when i was explainning that once that human called Jungkook would come to save the poor girl, we would kill him and drink as much blood as we want from him?" The atmosphere became calm. The scared vampires bowed to their sir and went back to their activities.

____________________________________

"If we take the way leading to the back door, no one would notice or feel our presence!" Jennie continued explainning her plan.

"But once we'll reach the room, how could we open it?" Jungkook asked. Jennie smirked and then grabbed a key from her pocket. They were all surprised.

"Eonnie! You're really the Best!" Yeri gave a thumb up. Jennie felt proud. She was the only vampire that Tao trusted the most. When dhe first arrived, she thought that she would be saved since Tao promised her about taking care of her as much as he cares about the others. Day by day she regreted her decision and missed her friends. She acted bossy to get some praise from Tao. For her, he seemed to hide a secret. His personnality was difficult to understand. She couldn't tell the futur but she had a feeling that something bad may happen soon.

______________________________________

Sungjae followed the electronic map on his phone and found the famous house of Tao. He was heading toward front door but started walking back steps when he saw Tao going out from his house. Sungjae hidden himself. He was sticking to the tree and pecking to see if Tao was still here. Luckily, he was already gone. Sungjae put his hat on and walked towards his destination. He entered inside and tried his best not to make a single noise. He could hear the other vampires talking. He peeked at them, trying to find Yeri but there was no sight of her. Weird! Where is she? He looked at the dark upstairs and decided to walk upstairs. He heard a pleasing voice and thought that Yeri was the one talking. He made his way towards that room, putting his shaky fingers on the door and trying to open it. He was surprised, very surprised. A laying body was on the floor. He couldn't see it well because of the darkness. He approached that unknown body and thought of it as Yeri. A tear ran trought his cheeks. "Ye....Yeri?" He made her head closer to him and kept crying. "Why did you ran away?" He asked her but she was quiet. He then heard a voice "Please! Get me out of here!" Wait! That wasn't Yeri. But who then? Sungjae carried the poor girl and rushed towards the door. After finding the light, Sungjae noticed the beauty he was carrying. A beautiful young girl who unfortunatly looked tired. He wanted to help her. Hearing some voices, he decidef to jump out from the window. He landed on earth and his eyes grew wider.

"Tzuyu!" Jungkook got closer and cheeked her. He was even sadder to see her. Why does he feel this way? It was his first time seeing her in such an aweful state.

"Yah! Yook Sungjae! What are you doing here? And why is Tzuyu with you?" Jackson asked him. Sungjae was very calm. So, she was the Tzuyu Jackson once mentioned. The girl was a vampire.

"She needs to be cheeked by a doctor. It looks like she has lost too many power" Sungjae was told them, while cheeking her. Jennie who was about to take her keys out glared at Sungjae. Well! She wanted to be praised for being a genius since she had the keys.

__________________________________________

Nayeon, Sana and Yeri were waiting for a call. Sitting on their chairs  and putting their heads on the table. Each of them focused on her phone.

"Please call!" Nayeon pleased. She was worried about Tzuyu as everybody does.

"But eonnie! What's between Tzuyu and Tao?" Yeri asked out of curiosity. What was between those two? Hmm. Nayeon looked at Yeri with puffy eyes.

"Tzuyu was once a human. She was the daughter of one of the richest families of the city where she was living but things weren't doing well. Her parents were never at home, her sibilings neither. She was alone. Tao prentended to be her friend but he used her to get ride of her after. He didn't except that he'd be intertrupted while having fun by drinking some of her blood. He didn't saw her for avery long time but why did he kidnapped her? We don't know!" Nayeon explained with tears running down her cheeks.

"It was hard for her to trust people again so she cut connection with the world and lived a lonely life. Even after meeting us, she was still not convinced that we wouldn't hurt her. Tzuyu had a hard time building trust from new" she continued. Yeri felt very bad for not telling the others about seeing Tao before Sana did. Her fear from Tao was the cause. And with a quick movement, she feel on her knees.

"It's my fault!" Sana and Nayeon didn't know what the red haired girl was talking about.

"I saw him before Sana did. I couldn't speak because he treatned him but if I did told you, you would react before he'd kidnap her!" Yeri scolded herself. Sana couldn't believe that Yeri was the first one to notice him. Before they could react, Nayeon's phone rang. It was jackson. She picked as fast as possible. 

"Ne!"

_______________________________________________

Inside a white hospital room, Tzuyu was laying on a cozy bed. She was still unconscious. Her pulses were very low. Sungjae put his hat and was still thinking about the fact that he couldn't find Yeri. What if She had gone to a very far place? How would he tell Joy that he didn't find her sister. He even promised her that he'll surely bring her back. But what is he going to say now? He Just watched Tzuyu laying as if Yeri was the one laying in her place. He wanted her to wake up and he also willed to hear her voice again.

"Tzuyu!" A running Nayeon stopped when she found the right room. She was followed by Sana. Sungjae recognised the black haired girl who is Nayeon. He noticed Sana but when he sas the red haired girl, he got shocked. The red haired one didn't look at him and followed Nayeon.

"Tzuyu! Wake up!" Nayeon teared. "We're all here to supoort you. So please stay strong. You are strong Tzuyu and you know that".

Yeri felt very very guilty and watched everyone worrying about Tzuyu. She wanted to take some free air so she went out. She kept walking with tears running down her cheeks. She was inside the hospital's garden. The thought of her sister suddenly came into her mnd, she missed her sister. Why did she ran away? Why was she blinded by jealousy? Yes, she was jealous that the only one who founds a protectif boyfriend was her sister. Yeri wanted to be in love and to be loved as well. Thinking of her family made her tear up. Suddenly, she felt a hand touching her right shoulder. She turned around only to face an unfamiliar person. Who is he? That person gave her gosumps but as he removed his hat, she could recognise him. It was her sister's love. She put her hands on and was shocked. How can he appear when she is thinking of him and of her sister? "Finally!" He didn't take too much time to spell this word and then he hugged her. She felt akward but cozy at the same time.

Inside the hospital room.

"Jungkook!" She was grabbing him from his shirt. He looked at her in disblief. "Thank you god!" He was thankful that she was safe.

"Someone is looking about Yeri!" Her hand let his shirt go but still, she was awake and fixing his eyes.