Warm

Red Rose

"What? Jennie came here last night? " Nayeon nodded while Sana's jaw dropped. 
" And guess what? She's going to live with us. She is even going to register herself in the same university as mine"
" What? Jennie!? It looks like she has changed a lot" Sana commented after taking her bag from her room. She has known Jennie when she was forced to join Tao's gang. Jennie acted rude and bossy towards everyone and Sana disliked it. But when Sana escaped Jennie saw her and just let her go. Sana opened the door. Nayeon followed her. Taehyung, Tzuyu and Jackson waited them outside.
"Shall we go now?" Taehyung faced the four of them.
______________________________________
"Where is she?" Jennie walked through the hallways and looked for her friends. A boy passed by her so Jennie thought that maybe it was Jackson since they were supposed to meet at this place. She slowly approached and put her arm around his shoulders.
"Hey buddy! Where's Nayeon?" She was widely smiling until she saw the face of that boy. He was strangely looking at her. The young girl's smile disappeard and she quickly removed her hand. Turning to the other side, she faced the wall.
"Euh..! Sorry!" After apologising, Jennie ran as fast as possible. Just like she never did before. Spending all of her energy to reach another place where she can't see his face again. She didn't know why she had to run instead of walking normaly.
"Aish! I should pay more attention next time" She shocked her head and stopped.
"Why would you?" This time, Jackson was really here. He was standing in front of her and curiously starring qt her. Jennie kicked his knee so that he won't start asking her questions she won't answer.
"Oh Jinja! Where have you been all this time?" She was trying to bring another subject on. Nayeon walked by and stopped when she found her friends standing together. She then realised that Jackson was tightly holding his knee.
"Euh....what's going with him?" She wondered.
"He fell on his knee" Jackson quickly faced Jennie when he heard the lie she was telling. Jennie pulled her tongue out.
"Anyway! Let's go!" They followed Nayeon.
______________________________________
"It's been a week since Seungri and Seolhyun are absent. Does anyone know what's happening with them? Jimin! Choa!" The teacher asked them while walking by the tables.
Jimin looked at Choa nervously and the other one decided to answer.
"No. Seolhyun never texted us since the presentation day"
"Really?" Shin Hye was worrying about her students. Everyone in class was happy the bullies were no longer coming but at the same time they were sort of worried.
______________________________________
"Did she answered your call?" Jimin spoke while looking at her phone's screen.
"No! What about Seungri?" Choa replied.
"He isn't picking up. That's very strange! Don't you think?" Choa nodded and sighted.
______________________________________
Jennie took a seat. She was feeling good. Seeing poor Jackson suffering from the kick she gave him made her mood. On her right side, Nayeon and Jackson were sitting. And since they were the first to enter the class nobody was sitting on Jennie's left side. She then felt someone taking a seat next to her. She thought maybe she had to introduce herself.
"Oh! Hello!!!!" Her smile disappeared when she found out that the same boy from before was the one who just sat next to her. She quickly hold her copybook and hidden her face. He noticed her sudden acting and stole the book from her hands then took a glance at her. He could recognize her. She was frozen and nervously smiling.
"Are you still confused?" He asked in chuckle. He didn't forget her face. Jennie's heart was beating really fast and she didn't know what to say. She looked idiot. If only someone could save her from this embarassing scene. Was he trying to make fun of her? For the first time, Jennie stayed calm. She really didn't know how to response.
"I guess you're new because this seat has been empty for a while" He was still looking at her. Jennie faced him. They were exchanging eye contact. Another girl joined them and broke it. Jennie noticed the presence of the strange person. She turned around to see her. The strange girl was too beautiful. She was wearing a white coat and holding her hand bag. She then slowly approached the boy and sat beside him. "Ji Yong!" She wispered.
"Yeah!" He replied while showing a little smile. Jennie was deeply starring at them, she noticed about how much big the smile of the boy was. They looked cute together. Suddenly they looked at her only to find her watching them.

"You must be new! Right?" Jennie's attention was caught when she noticed the strange girl asking to her.

"Yes.."

"Oh! Cool! My name is Sandara! What's your name?" The girl called Sandara was gently offering her hand.

"I'm Jennie! Nice to meet you!" Jennie shoked hands with Sandara.

"I guess Ji Yong will finally have someone sitting on his right side" Jennie looked at Ji Yong and then nodded.
______________________________________
Jennie was walking throught the hallways. She sighted and and stopped after reaching the bathroom. She then took a glance on the books she was holding and smiled. Holding books again reminds her of the time when she studied. Jennie was a brave student and she was often recieving hours of detention. It's because she skipped class most of the time. Now, she regret everything because this bad behavior leaded her to something she didn't expect to see. One day,while skipping class with some students. Jennie met a boy who was calling for help. Jennie wanted to help him. She was back then very caring. But he trapped her. Jennie was bitten from her neck and the boy was drinking from her blood. Her friends difn't help and just kept watching the cruel vampire attacking her. He stopped and decided to taste from the blood of the others. They ran away and he followed them. Jennie's skin was colder than the ice. She was laying on the floor with eyes wide opened and blood all around. Jennie regreted everything she did in the past and just wanted to start her life from new. Jennie was now washing her face and wiping her tears. She didn't want to cry anymore and willed to start from new. She was going out from the university and thought maybe it would be nice if she goes to see the younger vampires. Ji Yong and Dara saw her going to the high school direction. Ji Yong was deeply looking at her but he then told Dara to continue walking. Jennie waited in front of the high school and a sudden smile was drawn on her face. Sana was walking downstairs while talking with Taehyung. Tzuyu was just listening to them. Jennie waved as they could all notice her presence. "Jennie?! What are you doing here?" Sana asked her in shock.

"Oh Sana! It's been a while! I just wanted to see you since i finished classes! I thought that maybe it would be nice to walk with you!" She stated still having no nodding. She was desperate so she sighted and they started walking together. They were all quiet and Jennie felt as if she was disturbing them. She tried to break the akward silence but had nothing to say. The wind was blowing on their faces and she could remember something.
Flashback~
Two friends were singing. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you Nayeon!" Nayeon smiled and teared. Jennie and Jacson pulled out a candle they found somewhere and were giving it to Nayeon.
"Gomawo! You're seriously the best. I'm so happy I've met you!" They hugged each other.
"Stop crying and just blow the candle! People don't cry on their birthdays usually!" Nayeon blew the candle just like what her friend Jennie told her to do.
End of the Flashback ~
"Wait! ....." The tree students stopped.
"It's Nayeon's birthday!?" They were all looked shocked and unsure about what she said.
"Let's try to make a surprise party!" She added hoping for them to nod.
"Yes. Jennie is right!" Taehyung smiled and made high five with her.
"Do you have money? Because there's a shop in this area." Tzuyu asked. The others took their wallets out and nodded. They all headed to the shop. They bought ballons, candles and lot of other things to organise the party. Jennie wanted to make this party a memorable one. They then went to the bakery and bought a cake. When they arrived home, they started organising everything. Jennie finished working and went to the kitchen. Her phone suddenly rang.
"Yah! Jennie ! Where are you?" A cute voice complained.
"I'm at Nayeon's place! Why ?"
"Oh Jinja ? what are you doing there?"
"It's a long story!"
"Then. I'll be coming."
The line was cut. Jennie sighted.
______________________________________
"Today's your birthday so I bought this necklace for you!" Nayeon opened her eyes and was surprised when she found out that the present Jackson was giving her was a necklace. He placed it around her neck and said "Nothing is more important than you!" She hugged him and replied "Thank you for being next to me! I love you more than you do!". He hugged her back and giggled.
"Let's go back home now!" She added as they headed to their destination. Someone bumped into them and quickly moved away when he recognised them. They didn't pay attention to him and jut continued walking. They entered inside of the house and were surprised when they saw everyone singing. Even Jungkook was here.
____________________
After having some fun, someone knocked the door and Tzuyu opened it. An unfamiliar girl was standing in front of her. "Where's Jennie ?" She asked then stepped inside after finding her friend. Jennie approached her.
"Eonnie!" She pouted.
"Ne Yeri!" Jennie sip some juice.
"Why didn't you call me? I was looking for you!"
"It wasn't my fault! I didn't know how we did lost each other after escaping! Now, forget about it and just have a seat!" Yeri nodded and followed her eonnie. She noticed the others looking at her so she bowed. She then took a seat next to Jungkook. Jennie gave Yeri a piece of the cake and started introducing the others.
"So Yeri! This is Nayeon and the one beside her is Jacson"
"Oh! Your friends! I can't imagine that I finally meet you! Jennie kept talking a lot about you! And I know every single detail!" They chuckled.
"This is Taehyung!" He smiled and Yeri could smile back.
"This is.."
"SANA!" She cut Jennie and continued "How can't I recognise her? How are you Sana ? "
"Good thanks!"
"This is Tzuyu!" Yeri nodded.
"And last Jungkook! Not a vampire in fact!" Yeri could feel his presence. She raised her head and looked at him. He smiled, making her blush. Tzuyu was starring at them.
"Why is my heart racing ? Do I like him?" Yeri thought.