I can't

Red Rose

Tzuyu ' s POV 

It's been a week now. Jungkook keeps ignoring me. Every time we meet each other, he drops the eye contact and walks away. I'm feeling bad. I don't why. Because I've never felt like this before. Girls at school often talk meanly about me but i never cared. Not even once. Now, i can't accept the fact that Jungkook does no longer wave and smile at me or talk to me. Before meeting him, I was like an invisible girl who get hates from the others. But he brought the smile I've lost a long time ago. I just....can't live without him. I think I like him.
End of Tzuyu ' s POV.
Tzuyu put her head on the table and closed her eyes slowly. Sana was watching her from far. She was feeling really bad about her.
"I think I should go to comfort her". That's what Sana thoughts. At that moment Taehyung came from nowhere and put his left arm on Sana's right shoulder.
"Just let her take a nap. She looks too tired". Taehyung told her while fixing Tzuyu with his eyes.
Sana faced him. He continued "Instead! Why don't you go and talk to Jungkook? You seem to be too close".
He winked. Sana pushed his arm away and replied "Are you serious Tae? He hasn't been only ignoring Tzuyu as you know". Sana looked away.
"Give it a try. I'm sure he'll understand". Taehyung said while making a cute smile.
Sana kept thinking about it. She looked back at Tzuyu and at the end she decided to go and face him. Sana went to his house. She arrived at her destination. Jungkook's parents were passing by so she hidden herself. They were probably going out. As they left, as Sana opened the door and went inside. She was looking for Jungkook. The upstairs showed a way leading to his room so Sana walked using them. Once she arrived up, she found two rooms. She could recognise the one where is Jungkook. She jumped inside his room saying "Kookie!" There was no one. Sana was confused.
Jungkook's POV.
I just came out from the rooftop because I heard someone calling me. I knew it was neither mom nor dad. I started to worry. Could it be a thief? No. It's not like that. I hope. You don't have to be scared because you're a man Jungkook. Yes! I am. After calming myself. I walked without making any step ' s sound. After arriving inside of my room and yelling "GO AWAY!" My feet slipt and I found myself falling on a familiar person. Wait! Sana? We were both on the floor. She got scared. Her eyes were shining. I quickly stand up and offered my hand. She gladly accept it and stand up. I apologise "I am really sorry. Are you alright? "
"Ne. I'm fine. Don't worry about me." She replied while smiling shyly. We stayed calm for a moment and an akward atmosphere came in. I broke the silence "By the way. Why did you came all the way here?"
She faced me with an innocent look. She didn't respond at first but then I could hear her asking me " Why do you keep ignoring us? ". It was hard to answer. I, myself don't know why I made that strange decision. Sana approached "we really missed you. Tzuyu is having a hard time. She feels guilty right now.  And I don't like seeing my friend being sad." She seemed to be worried about her. I also do. When I heard her name, my heart started beating too fast. Why do I feel a strange feeling whenever I heard her name or whether I see her? Do I like her? No. It can't be.
"I know you're regretting it. And I know that it wasn't your choice. Of course you'll get scared from such scary creatures like us. Who will even like to be friend with a group of weird vampires who experienced a bad past and are hoping to live like normal people? No one, of course. If I could only go back". Tzuyu ' s story was pitiful. And so the others have their own.
"Sana!" I called. She was tearing. I calmed her while caressing her soft pink hair. She faced me and said "Please! Come back. We missed you! Whenever i see a cookie, you poop into my mind".
I nodded. Still, she's being cute and funny. I don't want to see her crying anymore. I want to see her smiling so that her pretty face won't be ruined because of tears.
End of Jungkook's POV.
Taehyung ' s POV.
I was sitting next to her. She seems to be sleeping deeply. She has never been this weak before. Even since i met her. I started caressing her hair softly. I hope that Sana is convincing Jungkook to return. I remember when I first meet Tzuyu. She was really strong back then. She acted cold towards me and just called me "Crazy!". The only thing I did was laughing. I wanted to make her smile. Now, looking at her sleeping like a princess make me feel sleepy. I won't sleep. I will wake her instead. "Wake up! Tzuyu!" She is sure having a nice dream. I won't bother her. I will sleep. I slowly put my head on the table and closed my eyes. After a few minutes I could hear someone talking. I woke up looking around. Sana and Jungkook were already here. I could just wait a little bit before falling asleep. But anyway, they came.
"Hey!" I waved at him.
"Hey! Taehyung!" He replied.
"Let's wake her". I suggested. They both nodded.
End of Taehyung ' s POV.
Tzuyu ' s POV.
"Tzuyu! Wake up!" Someone was calling me. I woke up lazily. He was here. I was surprised. So, Jungkook is the one who called me. He was smiling at me and I can feel a big smile placed on my face. I told you earlier. I just can't live without him..