You

Red Rose

Jungkook's POV. 

I was in the canteen, looking for that guy named Kim Taehyung. He was unfounded. But I just saw him earlier. So I thought maybe he was eating somewhere else. I went outside and found him sitting on the grass with a girl, I guess. I went directly to see him. As I arrived, I asked him: Kim Taehyung? Right?
He then faced me and starred for a while. He chuckled: Oh yes! That's me. Can I help you?
I nodded and said: Yesterday. Were you the one who brought me home?
His smile disappeared and he looked at the girl. I think I know who is she now. Oh. It's Tzuyu, the mysterious girl. I'm really curious about her and I want to be friend with her. I don't like seeing people alone. It seemed like her classmates hate her so i want to help her. She faced Taehyung with a nervous look which was drawn on her face. I broke the silence: it wasn't you then. I'm sorry! Mianhe!
Before I leave, he shouted by my name and I stayed frozen.
Taehyung spoke: Yes. It is me. Why?
I was sure, why did he just said it now? My eyes were wide and I sat on my knees which surprised them. I started saying: I'm so thankful. Gomasimida! I don't how to thank you. You can order whatever you want.
They were both shocked. Taehyung came closer and offered me his hand while saying: Yah stop! You really don't have to. You're just making fun of yourself. Please get up!
I stand up quickly. He brought Tzuyu, put his hand on her shoulders and said: You have to thank this girl not me. She's the one who saved you from there. After seeing her walking in the hallway and founding her with your arm on her shoulder, I tried to help her out so I carried you home.
I remember I've seen a girl. I wasn't exepting her and now, I don't know how to thank her. She was looking down as always so I called her: Tzuyu! Order!
She faced me and blushed at the same time. Her cheeks were red and i wanted to peck them. She couldn't speak, she was very shy. Then she ran away and showed me a sign with her finger that she doesn't want to order me. I was left alone with Taehyung. He was going to leave but before he did, he said: Jungkook! If you want. You can eat lunch with us. That will let Seungri forget you for a while.
I was surprised, I asked him: Are you sure? Really? Can I?
He smiled and replied: 100% sure.
Then he goes away. I was heading to class before it will ring because i have nowhere to stay. Suddenly someone popped from nowhere. It was a pink haired girl with a cute face. She fell on the floor and was hurt. I went closer and checked If she was alright. She was shouting: Aish! My head.
I asked her worried: Are you okay?
Then she opened her eyes and started smiling at me. She replied: Yes!I'm alright!
After looking at each other for a while she, we have realised that we were starring for so long. We both stand up. She patted my shoulder and told me: By the way what's your name? I'm Sana Minatozaki.
I blushed and I was embarassed because she was only smiling while talking with me. I finally spoke: I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you.
Sana: I will call you Kookie. Your name is so cute just like you. Anyway! Where were you going?
Me: To class!
Sana: Do you know where's miss Shin Hye's class?
Me: It's my class. I think we're in the same class.
I could tell she was so happy when she heard. Did those few mutes made us this closer. Sana told me: Sounds good. I think you must be a really good person.
I giggled: Me?
Sana nodded, then we went to class. After school, I saw Sana sticking to Tzuyu and to Taehyung. Do they know her? Are they friends?
End of Jungkook's POV.
No one's POV.
Tzuyu and Taehyung were talking with Sana. Sana hugged Tzuyu.
Tzuyu: Sana! I can't....breath!
Sana: I'm sorry Tzu. But I missed you a lot. It's been years since I last meet you.
Tzuyu smiled: Alright! Alright! I missed you too eonnie.
Taehyung took his glasses out from hid bag's pocket. He mumbled: Should I wear them in class? No. They're too big. People may mock me.
Tzuyu asked Sana: So you're coming back with us?
Sana: Yes.
Tzuyu: you made a good choice.
Sana: I was suffering before coming. I couldn't stay with them anymore. I hated seeing them killing people and drinking from their bloods. So awful! 😢
Tzuyu hugged her and tried to comfort her. Taehyung joined the hug and said: Don't worry Sana. You're gonna be safe.
The tree of them were heading to their house. Tzuyu opened the door. As they came in, someone screamed: SANA!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!
Someone woke up and fell from the sofa. He shouted: Yah! Jackson. Can't you let me sleep? Jinja?
He pointed at Sana who was laughing secretly. The girl saw her and approached with a shocked expression on her face. She touched Sana ' s face and said: I'm not dreaming right?
Sana replied: Nayeon eonnie. You're not dreaming! I came back.
Nayeon teared and hugged her tightly. Nayeon: I missed you.
They were all sitting on the sofa.
Jackson: Right Sana! Why did you changed your mind?
Sana: Well. I couldn't stay any longer so I quit.
Nayeon: Sana. Please forgive eonnie because she didn't helped you.
Sana: Eonnie! I'm the one who kept this secret from you. I had to tell you everything.
Flashback.
Sana was in the park next to their house. She was running from someone. He then hold her hand and told her: Sana. Stop!
She tried to escape: Let me go Tao. What do you want from me?
Tao: Come with us. We need a smart girl like you. You're gonna live like a princess. I promise you.
Sana: But I don't want to.....
Tao: if I told you that your sisters will die.
Sana ' s eyes were wide. She respond: Don't even dare to touch their hairs. Uderstand?
Tao: Then join us. I'll be waiting.
After a few hours.
Nayeon and Tzuyu were looking for Sana. Tzuyu: She isn't here.
Nayeon: Neither there.
End of the Flashback.
Sana: I saved them and It let me feel good now. Hope they're doing great now. I have to see them.