003

Tomorrow (old ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is so stressed he just wants to drop dead then and there. Work is taking him forever to finish and as much as he wants to jump in bed with his currently rarely home early wife, he just isn’t one to work undone. Not long enough, Haerin walks in her husband’s office late night with two cups of ice cream. He looks up and finds her standing right across his desk, wearing sweatpants and one of Sehun’s white shirts. He finds her very attractive in them.

 

She offers him the ice cream and he gladly takes the cup from his wife, their hands lightly brushing together, “Are you bribing me with ice cream to get me to bed?” He arches a brow at the grinning Haerin.

 

“Is it working?” She asks, skipping her way to him and settles herself on his lap, wherein he welcomes her with loving arms. She takes a spoonful of it and feeds him, “Yup, I think it’s working,” She adds as she takes a spoonful to herself.

 

He then looks down at her body and then looks up with a mischievous smile on his face, “Why have we never agreed on making you a model?”

 

“A model of what, men’s shirt?” She chuckles.

 

“Well, you look really nice in them. This is my favorite clothing on you—sweatpants and my shirt,” He adds as she laughs. Sehun takes another spoonful of ice cream for himself as Haerin looks down on him with a smile.

 

“Really? I thought your favorite was no clothes?” She expels so forwardly that Sehun almost chokes on his ice cream. Haerin bursts out laughing at him as Sehun tries to cough it out.

 

Haerin usually has a very innocent mouth, although she isn’t much of a saint herself. She just tends to keep these things to herself and say it in the right moments when these words are demanded which is only when they’re both intimately doing things. But sometimes she likes saying these things just to shock him and make him look funny. Even though she has done it a million times, he still reacts the same, which amuses the wife.

 

“Okay, then this is my third favorite,” Sehun adds after regaining his breath.

 

Haerin gives him a confused look, “Third?”

 

“Yeah, my shirt and sweatpants comes third, birthday suit comes second, and the red dress wins of course,” He says nonchalantly as he continues to enjoy eating his ice cream.

 

“The red dress from the premiere of 300 Hours?”

 

“No, although that looks lovely, too,” Sehun says as he looks back to that premiere night he saw her again, which was a night he’ll never forget. But it’s not that particular red dress that he’s talking about. It’s the red dress way before that night.

 

“We’re still talking about me in a red dress right?” She asks as he nods, “What dress are you talking about?”

 

Sehun looks at her as Haerin looks at him and starts to listen, “The red dress from the second time I kissed you, remember? We were in New Zealand for the Yellow Stone project and we skipped the company dinner?”

 

Haerin looks away still a bit confused, “Babe, that was a really long time ago. You still remember that?”

 

“I don’t forget favorites,” He says with a warm smile as Haerin blushes and leans in to leave a soft peck on her husband’s lips as they taste the chocolate from the ice cream they’ve been eating.

 

She suddenly pulls away, “Wait, did you say second time you kissed me?” Her face has confused written all over it again, “Wasn’t our first kiss under the rain?”

 

“Oh, no. I kissed you in the plane on the way there,” He nonchalantly responds as Haerin gasps, “What?”

 

“And you never told me? Why am I only finding out about this now? We had our first kiss and I didn’t even know?” She was practically yelling. Sehun understands though because Haerin has a thing for firsts. She’s a very sentimental kind of person and likes to keep memories of these sorts.

 

“For the record, you were asleep, babe. If it makes you feel any better, you were awake in all our other kisses,” He adds as Haerin frowns at him. Sehun would be worried she’s getting all upset but this one lands on the cute-upset scale that makes him want to squish his wife with a hug and kiss her cheek to make it all better. He chuckles and rests his chin on her shoulder, “You’re not mad about something that happened ages ago, right?”

 

“But…it’s the first kiss and I wasn’t even awake for it,” She sighs.

 

Sehun laughs, “Which was really a good thing for me,” Haerin throws him a glare and he clears his throat, “Look, it was a stolen kiss, alright? It wouldn’t even happen if you weren’t unconscious,”

 

“Yeah, but it could have been magical if I was awake,”

 

“Magical, really?” Sehun still can’t help but find himself chuckling over his wife’s thing for naming moments ‘magical’ and ‘enchanting’, which to him is ridiculously cute, “I think the magical part about it is you not knowing. How would things have turned out if you weren’t asleep like you were then, right?”

 

“That is true,” She says.

 

“So don’t be bummed about it. We’ve got a lifetime to give each other even more magical kisses,” He says as Haerin tries to keep the laughter to herself, “Why does it sound so funny when I’m the one saying ‘magical’?”

 

Haerin bursts laughing and gives her husband a soft kiss on the nose. Sehun reciprocates the action but he trails his kisses down to her lips, tasting the cold chocolate on it. He places his ice cream on the table and takes his wife’s cup of ice cream, too and settles it down the table. She fixates her eyes on his, both hooded and longing. She leans forward and meets her husband’s lips as they share another heavy and passionate kiss. Haerin pulls away a little, their breaths mingling, feeling his lips nearing again. Sehun smiles against as she feels his arms snake inside her shirt and around her waist. Meanwhile, she wraps an arm around his neck, while her other hand massages his shoulder, sliding down to his chest as she s one button on his shirt.

 

She bites her lower lip and looks down on her husband. Sehun reaches for her cheeks as he crashes his lips on her, “I think the ice cream is working. Do you want to go to bed now?” She chuckles against his lips.

 

“I do, but I think it’s really the shirt, not the ice cream,” He smirks as he stands up and carries his wife out of the office and into their bedroom and share a magical night together.

 

 

“Okay, but does that really count? I mean come on, we didn’t even hook up after,” Jongin says as the women in the kitchen—Soomin, Baekhyun’s wife; Ah Yeon, Joonmyeon’s wife; Haerin, Sehun’s wife; Eri, Kyungsoo’s wife; and Krystal, Jongin’s current girlfriend—are ganging up on him as they go on about his long list of girls before Krystal. Jongin isn’t a playboy or so he claims. He says he just dated a lot because he’s looking for the one.

 

“Oh, we’ll make a separate list for that then,” Eri says as the girls agreed while they work on the dishes for the birthday party, starting in about an hour, “Now we’re listing girls you’ve dated,”

 

“Later we’ll list girls you’ve dated and hooked up with after the first date,” Krystal adds as Jongin frowns on their group as he stands next to Haerin who is currently making the fruit salad.

 

“I’m excited to hear more names, maybe we’ll get ideas for Eri and Kyungsoo’s baby,” Haerin adds as the tall lad next to her looks down on her with a frown on his face. She shrugs and chuckles, “See, this is why the boys prefer looking after Minhyun than help in the kitchen,”

 

“Yup. This situation puts it all in perspective for me. I think I’ll go help the guys look after the tiny one,”

 

“It’s a kid, Jongin. Would it really hurt to call my son a kid?” Soomin sighs.

 

“What, tiny one doesn’t mind. He’s like…four,”

 

“Five now, thank you,” Jongin shrugs and leaves the kitchen anyway, making Soomin sigh and shake her head, “You know Krys, it’s really good that your boyfriend’s handsome, otherwise I wouldn’t feel sorry thinking about shaving his head,”

 

Krystal laughs, “He’s got his way of charming people, it just doesn’t work on everybody,”

 

“So, did he pop the question yet or are we going to wait until everyone in the wife club gets a kid?” The six-month pregnant Eri asks as she puts the lasagna out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter