001

Tomorrow (old ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun looks down on her sleeping face as she rests her head on his shoulders. He looks at her body and how beautifully she lays down next to him, wearing nothing but his shirt, keeping herself cozy next to him. He can smell the scent of her hair that he’s so accustomed to. He gently rubs her back as he keeps his lips pressed on the top of her head. She shifts lightly and hugs Sehun’s body tighter as she keeps her head rested on him. She hums a little and this is how he knows she’s probably awake but she has a habit of keeping her eyes closed because she hates the morning light when she gets off late from work.

 

He takes her hand and intertwines fingers with her. He looks at their locked hands as if it was something he had never seen before. He examines them, how perfectly their fingers fill the spaces together, how it just feels right to hold her like this all night and see her sprawled next to him first thing in the morning. He looks at her again, realizing there she is, his entire world. He can just go on and on with all the reasons why he keeps falling for her even when she’s simply just breathing. Her face is his clear blue sky, the stars to his dark night; she’s his daily dose of happiness. He finds it unbelievable how she can send fireworks inside his stomach; make the butterflies fly in all directions along with the shooting colors around just by laying next to him. Her effect on him is truly undeniable. And then it hits him. Sehun’s heartbeat picks up its pace. He wants her, he wants this; oh god does he want this every waking day for the rest of his life.

 

“Hae,” Sehun calls softly.

 

“Hmm?” She hums a response but keeps her eyes closed. He shifts and faces her as he puts an arm over her waist and brushes his nose against hers. He sees her face and sees a thousand tomorrows, tomorrows he’d only look forward to if it’s with her.

 

“Marry me,” He whispers, looking at her, trying to see how she will react to his sudden question.

 

She opens her eyes in a heartbeat and meeting her shocked orbs is Sehun’s longing eyes, “W-what did you say?” She asks, stunned.

 

He leans forward and presses his forehead on hers. Sehun brushes his lips across her own and he stays close so that their breaths are mingling, “Let’s wake up together every morning,” He whispers against her lips, “Let’s get married,”

 

She chuckles against his lips as she lets a hand caress his cheek, “Only you would order someone to marry you instead of asking, Oh Sehun,”

 

“Is that a yes?”

 

“Only if I get to pick the wedding song,” She smiles as Sehun leans for a kiss.

 

Today I am choosing to be the man who gets to hand you a box of tissue when you’re crying over Titanic and Notting Hill.

The man trying not to laugh when you’re doing your best in the kitchen—forgive me if I can’t help but find you cute in your clumsiest moments.

I am choosing to be the man who only gets to dance with you under the moonlight, gets to kiss you under the rain.

I am choosing to be the man who gets to see you before I close my eyes at night and the man who gets to lay his eyes on you and your ridiculous morning hair first thing in the morning because god if it isn’t the most beautiful I’ve ever seen

 Haerin, take this ring as a reminder that you are my choice—and the best one I’ve made.

 

 

She walks swiftly from the kitchen and brings two cups of coffee for her and her husband who is all ready for work. It’s another morning in the Oh Residence, wherein Haerin is fortunately home because filming resumes after two weeks and of course, Sehun on the other hand has to fly out of the country today and be back during the weekend. They’ve had numerous situations just like this one—when she gets a time off from work, that’s when he gets busier. But the married couple had learned to adjust themselves, which is why this isn’t something they can’t handle.

 

“Here you go babe,” Haerin settles down the coffee cup across her husband as she leans forward and meets his lips for a morning kiss. Sehun smiles and thanks her as he takes a sip of his morning coffee.

 

“So, you’re letting Ah Yeon stay over while Joonmyeon and I are in New York?” He asks as Haerin settles herself on the chair beside him. He takes the plate of pancakes and puts two on her plate, “Chocolate or maple?” He asks.

 

“Maple please,” She smiles, “And yes Ah Yeon and I decided to hang out for a while and maybe try to do a writing session,” Sehun takes the maple syrup and pours them on her pancakes.

 

“Joonmyeon did say she’s having a hard time writing,” Sehun adds as he the syrup drop on the side of his palm and then picks himself some pancakes, “By the way, I already bought the gift for Minhyun’s birthday. I left it by your cabinet, did you see it yet?”

 

“Honey, the box is very noticeable. I mean with the yellow gift wrap and the big bow,” She chuckles as she starts to eat her pancakes.

 

“I’m sorry they ran out of white and pink gift wrappers and the lady said big bows are cute,” He pouts.

 

“They’re lovely. Just expect Baekhyun to say something about it,”

 

“His son’s going to love it,” Sehun remarks as Haerin agrees with a chuckle. It’s just funny to her how every year the bosses would always make the gift giving a competition. They’re all gearing up to be Uncle of the Year every single time the kid’s birthday party comes. Minhyun—Baekhyun’s four-year-old son—has been the most spoiled child by the bosses, every one of them treats the small boy like their own.

 

Sehun’s phone rings and he excuses himself to answer the call without leaving the table. Haerin looks at him and still wonders how she ended up marrying this beautiful man who looks like he just walked out of a magazine cover. Sehun and suits are definitely two of her favorite things combined. He looks very sharp in them but he never fails to look regal. Anyone would be intimidated, but not her, at least not anymore for she knows the true man who wears the sharp looking suit. He’s a real ball of sunshine and she sure is damn lucky to see that side of him for the rest of her life.

 

“Alright, see you.” Sehun says to the person at the other end of the line and then hangs up, “Joonmyeon said he’s dropping Ah Yeon here so we’ll just drive to the airport together,” Haerin nods at his statement.

 

“By the way, I was looking at some good places for a vacation because I wanted to give Jae oppa and Eunhee eonnie a getaway ticket out of town for their anniversary and I saw this cool place…” Haerin trails off and the bites her lower lip, “So I was thinking maybe we could go on a short vacation after you get back from your trip to New York and before I get back to filming?” She looks at him with hopeful eyes, aware that there’s a high c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter