014

Tomorrow (old ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday night is composed of the rain and the tangled limbs under the sheet; the soft kisses on bare skin, whispers in hot breath against the lips along the lines of I love you’s. Sehun hugs me from behind, his arms pulling me against his chest as he kisses my shoulder while I lay my head over his other arm with the blanket draped over our bodies. He lets his fingers fill the spaces between mine and we rest them on my stomach. This is home.

 

I don’t know how I lasted days without this man. I don’t think all the ugly words in the dictionary to describe how it feels without my husband won’t be enough to even construct a proper sentence just close enough to say how bad it was. I had to keep myself preoccupied so not to run home to him, to keep myself at arms length. I looked after Jaejoong and Eunhee’s twins and their baby boy, I asked Changmin to come over to teach me cooking techniques, I constantly called my parents just to chat and in between doing all those, the empty seconds, the thought of Sehun fills it immediately.

 

“I missed you so much,” Sehun whispers and presses a small kiss behind my ear.

 

I chuckle, “That’s probably the sixteenth time you’ve told me that,”

 

“Because I did miss you,”

 

“Seventeen.” I tell him and he hugs me tighter and I hum when he starts kissing the back of my shoulder. His feather kisses tingles me. My body feels tired, but my heart sure does not know how to chill. It will always know how to pick up its pace when I’m near Sehun.

 

Feeling my husband next to me is slowly filling the spaces we’ve managed to create. Three and a half days. It’s been tough; I don’t think I can do that again. I missed Sehun too much. I missed him so bad that when he got into arms length with me, my knees just went jello and the fireworks just started. I have so much to talk about with him; I still haven’t asked him where he got the bruise on his face or the cut beside his lips. There’s still so much left unsaid and so many realizations between the days we’ve been apart. But my body feels tired and his hug is so warm and loving. I close my eyes and I can feel myself slowly drift to sleep.

 

“I’m so happy you’re sleeping next to me,” He tells me and kisses my cheek, “Good night my love,”

 

 

I feel a tap on my sore body and I almost want to groan in pain but instead I let out a small wince. It’s almost irritating to hear me do that. I don’t usually make these sounds first thing in the morning. I feel the side of my face pressed on the soft pillow; the duvet still over me, but it’s a lot colder now from the missing warmth of my husband’s body. I open my eyes and I see the sun rising from the balcony. Sehun is sitting on the small space beside me and he’s wearing a snapback. I close my eyes and squeeze them before opening them again just to make sure I’m not dreaming. When I look at him he’s still wearing a snapback with a huge NO on it. I look down on his clothes and he’s wearing a white shirt, black joggers and slippers.

 

I look up at him lazily and try to look confused because I am, but I still feel tired, “Did you go to the gym? Or are you walking into Two Moons showcasing your crotch in those pants Mr. Oh?” My question makes him laugh and my eyes land on the suitcase standing at the end of the bed.

 

His phone suddenly rings and he looks down on it before looking back at me, “Baby get dressed up. I’ll just get this call,” He kisses the top of my head and walks to the balcony. I sit up and see his black carryon bag. I peek out the balcony and see him talk to whoever it is on the other line while he keeps a hand in his pocket with only his silver Rolex on his wrist peeking out.

 

I stand up and walk to the balcony door to eavesdrop. I don’t know what’s going on.

 

“No, move my meetings today for Tuesday but don’t move anything above six o’clock. I’ve called Yellowstone and they said they’re willing to reschedule to any time I’m available so move their schedule with me any day of the week. Also, get a hold of Kim Jongdae for me from the lower department and tell him we’re having a lunch meeting on Monday. Got that? Okay…alright. Thank you, Soojung. I’ll make sure my wife and I gets you something special for my being pain-in-the- boss of yours,” And he hangs up and my jaw is hanging open from what I’ve just heard. I’m still confused though. I don’t know what’s going on. He’s moving meetings? For what?

 

“Babe what’s going on? Is everything okay?” I ask, worry washing over my entire system. Maybe he got caught up in such a big mess in the office while I was away. He could be facing a huge company crisis and I didn’t know because I was trying to keep my distance. Before my heart sinks with worries, Sehun flashes me a smile.

 

“You know when I said get dressed up, I was thinking something that’s not a duvet,” He walks to me and wraps his arms around my waist and I look up at him, still confused, “But seriously babe, throw some clothes on. It’ll be hard for me to get you into the helicopter with only that thing on you,”

 

“What? We’re leaving?” I give him a nonplussed look and he just kisses my cheek, “Where- why- we’re leaving? Like right now? Today?” I ask.

 

“Don’t worry. I got everything ready except you. So please change into something because the helicopter’s waiting on Two Moon’s helipad,” He gently pulls away from me and I walk away, still confused.

 

I don’t even get to shower when he’s completely groomed himself. I slip on a white shirt and denim shorts. I scowl at my uncooperative hair. Seriously, I brushed this about four times and it still looks like hell threw up on my head. I groan and walk out of the bathroom without any sight of Sehun. He’s probably putting our stuff in the car. I walk to the closet and pull out his rack of snapbacks. Yes, Mr. Oh is fond of hats. Mostly snapbacks and a few beanies and a fedora but I haven’t seen him wear that yet.

 

I take the black one with a huge S on the center and put it on. It immediately sinks all the way to cover my eyes and I take it off to adjust the snap. When I finish adjusting it I put it back on and I take my phone from the bedside table.

 

I walk down and I meet Sehun halfway. He’s right across the stairs, typing a message on his phone and I stand three steps up and look at him stand there. Seriously, this man can wear just about anything and still look like royalty. Almost two years since I’ve been married to this man and I still wonder what kind of good deed did I do in my past life to own this beautiful man’s last name and heart. God, I missed him so much.

 

He finally looks up from his phone and looks at me, “You’re wearing a hat?” He a brow with an amused smirk on his face, “Since when did Kim Haerin wear snapbacks?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter