Prologue

Tomorrow (old ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flowers, church bells, wedding rings and vows of love—isn’t it the perfect setting? The audience is filled of friends and family, excited and happy for the couple standing by the altar. She’s in her wedding dress and he’s in his tux. They’re both looking at each other like the world can be seen through their eyes. It’s simply magical.

 

“You may now kiss the bride,” The priest says and with giddy smiles, he slowly lifts her veil. The crowd cheers as he moves forward and slowly he rests his lips on hers and they share their first kiss as husband and wife.

 

White and red roses are thrown at the newly wedded couple as their family and friends continue to swoon for them. There’s nothing but happy smiles and happy hearts.

 

This isn’t the happy ending; this is only the beginning.

 

“And cut!” Haerin exclaims as everyone inside the wedding hall stops acting, “That was a good take everyone! Please get ready for the next scene,” She adds, smiling at them as everyone claps their hands and the staff begins to approach the lead characters to assist them with changing their clothes for the next scene.

 

 “Director Kim,” Someone calls from behind her, it’s none other than her assistant, Hyemin, “Mr. Oh is here to see you,” She adds.

 

“Already?” Haerin asks a bit nonplussed as she looks at her wristwatch. She’s pretty sure Sehun shouldn’t be here until after another hour.

 

“Yes, he’s in the tent waiting with your baby, they just got back from the check-up,” Hyemin says as Haerin walks to the tent with her assistant, “He seems really stressed though,”

 

“He does?”

 

They arrive at the tent, a few meters from the church and inside awaits a handsome man holding their baby. From what it seems, he had taken his coat off and only wore peach polo and grey pants, “Mr. Oh, Director Kim is here,” Hyemin announces as Sehun shoots his head up and frowns at the assistant.

 

“You mean Director Oh,” Sehun says as Hyemin apologizes for her mistake and excuses herself, leaving the couple inside the tent, “Seriously, how come she still doesn’t get it?” Haerin chuckles and walks up to her husband to give him a small kiss on the cheek.

 

“Well, she knew me as Director Kim, she’s going to need time,”

 

“It’s been a year. How much time does she need?” Sehun asks as he clicks his tongue.

 

Haerin just giggles at him and then looks at their baby—well, dog—Vivi, “Hi cutie, how are you? I miss you,” She coos and takes the white fluffy dog from Sehun, “Your daddy is a little bit grumpy today, huh?” She continues to pet him and play with him.

 

“How was the check up? You got here earlier than I expected,” Haerin adds as she looks up at her husband.

 

“It didn’t take long because there’s nothing really physically wrong with him. The vet says he’s fine and that he’s probably just missing his mommy that’s all,” Sehun tells her with a sulking face. He walks to her and hugs her by the waist as he rests his chin on her shoulder, “Right Vivi? We miss mommy, don’t we?” Sehun sees his wife playfully roll her eyes at him as a ghost of a smile forms across her face. Vivi responds with a small bark.

 

“You boys, what am I going to do with you two?” Haerin says as she reaches to kiss Vivi, “I wuv you Vivi,” She coos.

 

“I say the sweet words, Vivi gets the kiss?” Sehun says, sounding very offended. He looks at Vivi, “I used to be your favorite and now you only follow your mom and your mom only kisses you,” It’s almost too funny to see and hear Sehun talk to Vivi like he’s really their son. Haerin finds it very cute of Sehun to act like this, especially because he’s usually sharp and uptight at work because of the new set of employees that’s constantly stressing him out. It’s good to see him loose like this.

 

She chuckles and reaches up to give Sehun a peck on the lips, “There. Quit sulking now, I love you too darling,”

 

“Director Kim, everyone is ready for the next scene,” Someone calls from outside the tent.

 

“For the last time it’s Director Oh,” Sehun mutters under his breath.

 

“I’ll be out in a sec,” Haerin responds and then hands Vivi back to his daddy. She looks up at her husband with full knowledge that disappointment is probably hitting him right now for she has to go again. She gives him an apologetic look, “I’m sorry I’ve been busy lately,”

 

“It’s alright babe,” Sehun smiles small at her and kisses the top of her head, “But will you be able to make it to dinner tonight?”

 

“Can I take a rain check on that?” She asks.

 

“Even for a late dinner?” He urges.

 

“I don’t know babe. We’ll most likely end at midnight, I don’t think you should-”

 

“No. It’s fine. I’ll wait,” Sehun says as Haerin blinks at his statement. He smiles at her again and then kisses her cheek, “I’ll see you later, yeah? Just give me a call when you’re on your way home,”

 

Haerin reciprocates her husband’s actions, “I will,” She smiles.

 

“So, I’ll take your car and I’ll leave the driver and my car here to wait for you,” Haerin nods and kisses Vivi and gives Sehun a peck on the lips before letting her boys go out of the tent. She watches them walk to her car as people, especially the female species from the movie crew and other staff looks at Mr. Oh like he’s a celebrity.

 

Make-up artists and the wardrobe team runs to Haerin and giggles as they watch Sehun swiftly enter the car with Vivi in his arms, “Omo, Director Kim, you’re so lucky,” One of them gushes as Haerin chuckles.

 

“Where can we buy a Mr. Oh,” Another one says as the rest pouts at the laughing Director.

 

“Sorry girls, I don’t think there’s anyone like him for sale—he’s limited edition,” She proudly states and pats the heads of the girls, “Let’s go ladies, we’ve got work to do,” She adds as they all follow her to the church for the filming.

 

 

“Alright Vivi, how about this one? Do you think mommy will like this one?” Sehun asks the white puppy lying comfortably on the bed as he looks at his reflection in the mirror, trying to see how the orange polo looks on him, “Or should I go with this one?” He asks again, putting a pink polo on top of his upper torso and checking how he looks again.

 

Sehun looks at his puppy, seeing how disinterested the pet is, “Come on Vivi, help me out here,” He whines as he sits down on the bed, next to his dog. Sehun blows an exasperated sigh and looks down at the puppy, “Tonight is practically date night and here you are being the completely unsupportive son that you are,” All he gets is a small bark from the pup.

 

He proceeds to wear a powder blue polo and black pants. Sehun starts to plan for their late dinner putting to good use the hours he’s got ahead of him.

 

Sehun cooks for his little candlelight dinner with his wife. It’s b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter