Chapter 7

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 


"Noona.. Kwenchana ? It's been five times since you went to toilet.." Dongwook asks worriedly when seeing his noona walks to her bed lifeless. Dabin holds her tummy and sits down on the bed with her face shows pain. 

 


"Kwenchana.. You go to school ne ?" She says weakly and lies down in the bed before curling her body like a fetus. Dongwook sits on his noona's bed and looks at her in worried. 

 

"Noona ? Want me to call Yixing hyung ? Eomma isn't here.. Nobody's at home.." The little boy asks making Dabin shakes her head. She pulls the blanket to cover her whole body as she feels so cold.

 


"Ani.. Don't tell Yixing.. He needs to go work.. Noona kwenchana.. You go to school.. Here your allowance.." Dabin says and takes her purse before taking a few notes and gives it to her brother. 

 

"I can skip today's class ne ?" The little boy still refuses to go school even though he has an important exam when seeing Dabin is in pain. 

 


"Ka.." She muffles and pushes Dongwook to stand up making him to finally stand up from Dabin's bed. Dongwook finally gives up and goes downstairs getting ready to go to school. He sighs in relieves when he sees Yixing is in front of their house. 

 


"Hyung ?" 

 

"Hey! Where's your noona ? She's never late.." Yixing asks while looking at his watch. 

 


"Noona.. I think noona might have food poisoning.. She looks so weak and her body is hot.." Dongwook tells Yixing with his concern voice. 

 


"What did she eat yesterday ? Tchhh.." He asks Dabin's brother earning a shakes from the boy. He doesn't know what his noona ate yesterday. 

 

"Can hyung take care of noona ? I want to stay but I've an exam today.." 

 

"Ara.. Ara.. Hyung will take care of her.. Ahh.. Take this money for school.." Yixing says and takes his wallet from his back pocket making Dongwook stops him. 

 

"It's okay hyung.. Noona already gives me some.. Eomma Appa give too.." He exclaims  and rejects Yixing's money politely. But the older guy puts the money inside his school blazer. 

 


"Take this.. Hyung wants to give you.. Use this for the bus fare.. I'll go inside ne ?" Yixing pats Dongwook's back and enters the house when Dongwook gives his permission. He trusts Yixing as he already considers Yixing as his own brother. Even his parents also trust Yixing. 

 


"Thank you hyung!" The boy says loudly making Yixing holds up his hand with a smile and waits for Dongwook until he's nowhere to be seen. He then closes the door and goes upstairs where Dabin's room located. 

 


"Bin ah.. Can I come in ?" He knocks the door twice and waits for Dabin's answer before entering the girl's room. When he hears Dabin's weak voice, Yixing turned the knob of the door and lets the door opened making his way straightly to Dabin's bed.

 

He sits down on the end and his hand automatically holds Dabin's forehead. 

 

"Yah.. Your body is burning hot.. I think you might have food poisoning.. Come.. I'll bring you to see the doctor.." He tells Dabin and gets ready to hold her when she stops him. 

 

"Ani.. What time is it ? You have to go work.. Kwenchana.. I'll just drive myself later.." Dabin muffles with her weak voice making Yixing to look at her while holding his hips.

 

"Ani.. I already informed my assistant about my absent.. I don't believe you.. You won't go.. You hate seeing doctors.." He knows Dabin really hate seeing the doctor. 

 

She once cried when a doctor wanted to check her teeth even though the poor doctor didn't do anything. He widens his eyes and helps Dabin to get up when she wakes up immediately from her bed and walks quickly to bathroom. Vomit sound could be heard from outside and Yixing is really worried. When the door swung open, a sweaty and tired Dabin welcomes him. He holds her and brings her to sit on the bed before kneeling in front of Dabin.

 


"What did you eat yesterday ?"

 

"Sushi.." 

 

"Yah.. I told you not to eat raw sushi.. Look.. What happened now ?---" Yixing continues nagging and stops talking when Dabin cuts him off.

 

"Xing.. Shut up.. I'm feeling very weak and don't want to listen to your free nags.." She says sarcastically making Yixing flicks her thigh playfully. 

 

"Ara.. Ara.. Now get ready and let's go to see doctor.. It'll be more serious if we don't go now.." He persuades Dabin and smiles lightly when Dabin agrees to go with him. 

 

He then stands up and takes Dabin's sweater hanging against the wardrobe. Arriving in front of Dabin, Yixing then makes his bestfriend to wear the sweater and zips it up for her. 

 

"Can you walk ? Want me to carry you ?" Yixing asks when they are walking together making Dabin looks at him before she pinches his skin. 

 

"With all the symptoms that has been said by her it looks like your wife suffers food poisoning.." 

 


Yixing and Dabin just look at each other when they doctor mistaken them as a married couple. 

 


"We don't know whether the food has been contaminated or not.. It's just I suggest you to be aware of your surrounding.. Don't eat raw meat and avoid buying exposed food.." The doctor says and writes the prescription on the board. He looks up from the board before speaking. 

 


"Mr. Zhang.. it’s crucial to remain properly hydrated.. You can give your wife sports drinks high in electrolytes.. It'll help her.. Fruit juice and coconut water also can.." Yixing listens to the doctor and makes a mental note for all the advices. 

 


"She only can eat liquid.. Soup and porridge will be fine for her.. Avoid caffeine for a while.."

 

 

"What about the medication ?" Yixing asks in a concern voice making Jinah touched. He really cares for her.

 

"I prescribe Imodium and Pepto-Bismol for your wife.. It can help to control diarrhea and suppress nausea.. Take your medication at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter