Chapter 40

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40

 

"Auch." I look at my wife in worried when she muffles in pain. She is frowning and her right hand is holding her baby bump that make me quickly let go of the washed clothes.

"Baby, what's wrong ?" I ask as I place my hand on top of her protruded tummy. She throws her head back, closes her eyes, bites her lips at the same time and I swear I am scared seeing her like this.

"Are Sheep kicking you? Or do you feel the contraction?" I ask. Instead of answering my question, my wife takes my hand on her tummy and places it lower. 

I can feel how active their movement are. No wonder if my wife feels uneasy and feels pain. They are really active that make me wonder if they are wrestling inside. I then lower my head to reach my wife's tummy and put my ear on her tummy.

"Sheep, Mommy is in pain. What are you guys doing?" All I hear is noisy sound like always which make me chuckle and lift head seeing my wife is laughing at me.

"They are kicking you." My wife says. I can feel their kicks when I try to hear.

"I don't know our Sheep are that naughty. Tsk." I say shaking my head. They are indeed. My wife has been woken up at night numerous times just because of our Sheep. 

They want to play whenever it is our rest time and wife can only sleep one or two hours before the next day starts. 

My wife is currently in her last trimester and she is in her last month. It is the month. The month we both have been waiting for. Our Sheep month.

Her belly is really huge. My wife's body is too small and I always wonder how is our Sheep fit in her belly. It looks very heavy and these few months she always supported her lower belly with her hand.

She looks at me and smiles as she reaches for my face. 

"Naughty just like Daddy." My wife says and I give her a pout. I then take her hand on my cheek to be held and hold it before I bring closer to my mouth giving it a kiss. 

"We are going to meet our Sheep in few weeks more. I seriously can't wait to meet them." I say, lean my head on my wife's shoulder while caressing her tummy. 

"I never regretted. I made a right decision when I decided to tell you the truth the night where I saved you." I tell my wife reminiscing the incident where she almost got kidnapped and by a man who followed her. 

"We became a couple, secretly got 'engaged', broke up and we ended up with marriage. Our love. The proof of our love. Word can't describe how much I love you, baby." 

"Thank you for marrying me, Bei. I love you so much." I smile hearing to her confession. 

"I am the who should thank you. You are still here for me after I scolded you. I should not throw my anger to you. Yet you choose to stay with me." I say and pull away from my wife's shoulder when she moves a little bit. 

"It is okay, Bei. Let's forget about it." 

"Thank you for willing to carry our Sheep. You give me not a baby but two babies." I once again thank her as I put my hand on our Sheep.

"Bei, what's up with these confessions hmm?" She asks with a chuckle. 

"Nothing, baby." I kiss her lips making she smile.

"Do we still have anything to buy for our Sheep? Or do you want to buy something for yourself?" I grabbed the notebook on the coffee table and read it.

It is a notebook that we both write the things we learn from prenatal classes and from the internet. It also includes all the things we need to buy for the Sheep. 

"We have bought everything in the checklist. So, do you want to go to the mall, baby? Want to buy new clothes? Shoes? Or new bra? Movie?" I ask and tilt my head seeing her smile. 

"I don't want new clothes or new shoes. Can I buy bras," She stops talking and leans towards my ear before she whispers.

"and new lingerie? I heard they have a new collection. Your favorite store, Bei." She ends up with a blow on my ear that make me shiver.

"If I bought you those new collection, will you wear them tonight?" I ask rising my eyebrows to . 

"Oh. I thought you would like to have a pre-session first before we go to the mall?"

Gosh. 

 

 

****

 

"Omomo. I can't believe you are considering to go to outstation when you have a pregnant wife who is waiting to deliver your babies at any time." Mama says, shakes her head after I told her I need to go to Taiwan. 

Chanyeol and I were told to go for an exhibition in Taiwan for five days and seems like Mama does not like the idea. 

I have discussed about this with Dabin and she encouraged me to go. I was reluctant at first thinking that she is about to give birth but then she convinced me that our Sheep will be waiting for me.

She wanted me to go with Chanyeol. Exploring the Taiwan market and she even told me to consider it is for our Sheep.

I want to give my family the best living. I want to provide whatever it is for them. I do this for Dabin and our Sheep. My growing family.

"Maa. It is okay. I am very sure our Sheep will be waiting for their Daddy. Besides, my due date is on 26." My wife says and holds my hand to comfort me. Her due date is two weeks from now and she is very confident that I will get to see our Sheep.

"Aigoo. I do not understand you two. Yixing's Baba." Mama sighs and looks at Baba asking for a help.

"When are you leaving?" Baba asks with a calm tone.

"Tomorrow. In the afternoon." 

"You are leaving tomorrow and you only tell us today, Yixing?" Mama snaps and I was about to open my mouth until Baba speaks.

"Be patient, honey. Taiwan and Korea is only two hours apart. If something happens, Yixing will take the earliest flight to Korea." Baba always remains calm when handling such situations. He never panics.

"Yes, Maa. I promise. You will let me go right?" I ask.

"With one condition." 

I swallow my saliva when hearing the condition she is about to say.

"Mama does not want Dabin to stay at your house. She is alone. Send her here. Mama and Dabin's mother will take care of her. We will send her to office and fetch her." 

 

****

"I am sorry." 

"Hey, what are you sorry for ?" My wife muffles as she cups my cheek. We are getting ready for bed and we are looking at each other's eyes. 

"For leaving you tomorrow." I say, hug her body closer to me however I cannot hug her closer to my body due to her protruded tummy.

"I thought we have discussed about this. Why are you keep saying sorry ?" She pouts and pouts even more when I pinch her cheek.

"I am sorry. I just could not help but to feel sorry for you and our Sheep." I touch our Sheep in between us and smile feeling their movement.

"It is okay, Bei. You are working for our Sheep." 

"And my queen. I am working for my queen and our Sheep. All for you guys." I correct her and pull away when she moves to make her back touch my chest.

The next morning 

"You are leaving today." She muffles and touches my hand that is currently  rubbing her tummy. 

"Hmmm."

I am now back hugging my wife and I guess she is more comfortable in this way rather than earlier. I fix the duvet covering our bodies so that she will not feel cold. 

We spent our night at my parents' house and I did not want us to rush. We both woke up earlier today. An hour earlier.  

"I am sorry for asking but can we go to eat noodles after you went back to Korea?" My wife asks.

"Sure, baby. I will bring you to our favorite noodles restaurant." I tell her with a soft kiss on her nape.

"Thank you, Bei. I want to eat noodles before I gave birth to our Sheep." 

"Do you want to go with Mama and Eomma? You can eat first hmm." 

"No. I want to eat with my husband. Five more days and I can wait. Do not worry." She assures me tapping on my hand that is on her tummy. She turns around and looks at me over her shoulder before we share a kiss.

A kiss that slowly turns into passionate and hot kiss. I look at her lips as soon as we pull away from the kiss.

"Alright. I will bring you to eat noodles." I say and caress her nine-month-tummy before it is going up making my palm touches her . I then cup her and we both moan as I knead her . My lower part is rubbing against her bottom and I swear my wife can feel how hard am I just like how hard I feel her buds in my hand.

My lips are kissing her bare shoulder and her nape as we enjoy our morning session. My wife and I love morning session and we are 100% sure our Sheep were made early in the morning.

"Are you?" I muffle against her shoulder.

Instead of answering my question, my wife turns around and slowly gets up. I keep my eyes on her  as she slungs her legs over me and secure her position by sitting on top of my body. She is going to ride me. I repeat she is riding me right now.

I cannot help but to moan when feeling our lower parts touch each other. We both still from our previous night and we love to sleep without bothering to wear anything after exercising. I look at my wife's eyes when she quickly covers her chest. 

"Do not look at me like that. I am not confident with my body. My s are ugly." She mutters a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter