Chapter 3

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 


"Dabin sunbaenim.." Dabin looks up from talking with Nara and Bona when she hears a voice calling her. She sees a girl who is her junior based on the uniform she wears. The girl is looking shy and only looks on the ground while holding something tightly behind her back.

 


"Ne.. Is it for Yixing ?" Dabin asks making the girl scratches her head with a flustered face. All the girls use to give her gifts to be given to Yixing as they know Dabin is the closest to Yixing.

 


"N-ne sunbaenim.. Can you give this to Yixing sunbaenim ?" The girl shyly asks and gives Dabin the box. Bona just gives her irritated face when seeing a junior wants to flirt with his crush. This is not the first time. Every week girls will make Dabin as a deliver woman to which Yixing always scolds her for being too nice. Yixing bans her from receiving the gifts on behalf him but still she can't say no to those flirty girls. 

 

"Yah! Go back study.. Don't waste your time making cupcakes for your senior.." 

 


"Bona ya.." Dabin muffles as she looks at Bona scolding the junior girl making the girl looks at her feet. Bona just rolls her eyes and folds her arms. 

 


"I'll give it to him.." Dabin says and takes the box of cupcakes from the girl.

 

"T-thank you sunbaenim.." She thanks Dabin and bows before running away. 

 

"Bona ya.. Don't say like that to a junior.." Dabin advises her friend once the junior girl disappears.

 

"What ?"

 

"It's not wrong if she wants to give Yixing the gift.." Nara says making Bona eyes her. 

 

"You give me a gift to be given to Yixing too right ?" Dabin asks making Bona blushing while Nara gives her chuckles. 

 


"Speaking of that.. Have you given the gift to Yixing, Dabin ah ?" Bona asks as she wraps her arms around Dabin's arm making the girl looks at her weirdly.

 


"O-of course.." Dabin answers avoiding Bona's eyes. 

 


"Yah! You're flirting.." Nara comments earning a hit from Bona. 

 

"Hmmm.. But why he doesn't react ? He acts like nothing happened.." Bona muffles with a pout. Dabin just gives her awkward smile not wanting to be noticed by Bona. The truth is, she hasn't given the paper bag to Yixing. He left her alone on the rainy night and she makes a mental note to give him this evening. 

 

 


**

 

Danbi walks into her classroom while holding the cupcake box with Nara and Bona. She goes to her sit and puts down the box in front of Yixing who is concentrated on playing games in his phone.

 


"Xing ah.. A junior gives you these.. Take it.." Dabin says as soon as she sits next to Yixing.

 

"Give them the cupcakes.." Yixing muffles still playing the games making Dabin sighs. Whenever he gets gifts from the girls, Yixing will ask her to give it to their friends. She then takes the box and gives to their friends to be eaten.

 

"Guys! Take this.. Xing doesn't want.." Danbi says making their classmates come to her to take the cupcakes. She turns to look at Yixing who's too focused on playing the games and leans closer to him by placing her chin on his shoulder not noticing Bona is looking at her weirdly. 

 

"Boys will always be boys.. What games are you playing ? " Danbi asks.

 


"It's a new game.. Wanna try ?" He offers making Dabin shakes her head. She doesn't have moods to play the games right now.

 

"Bin ah.. Are you free later ? There's a new chicken restaurant that recently opened a few blocks away from our school.. Wanna try ?" He asks as his eyes still on his phone. Chicken is their favorite dish and they always go to chicken restaurant for the chicken feet. Bona is looking at them like a couple who's in a secret relationship. They whisper to each other and talk in a low tone.

 


"Sure.. Let's try after school.." Dabin answers happily and looks behind her seeing Bona's face. Crap!

 

 


Dabin has yawned and almost falls asleep countless times during Chinese class. 

 

"Xing ah.. What time is it ?" Dabin whispers to Yixing and she hardly opens her eyes up. Since their Chinese teacher is quite scary, Dabin doesn't want to be noticed by him as she tries to open her eyes widely. 

 

"It's 10.30 am.. It's been only few minutes since we started Chinese class and here you are.. Keep yawning.." Yixing whispers back and tries to write the notes while the teacher is writing on the board. He doesn't want to be caught. 

 


"Can't help.. I'm sleepy.." Dabin says  and almost hits her head on the desk before she sits down straightly. But that's only for a few seconds before her eyes wants to close again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter