Chapter 26

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26


Dabin playfully pokes her husband's cheek as soon as she woke up. It's still early in the morning and she tends to wake up early these few days. 

"It must be because of the baby.." Dabin muffles as she caresses her tummy. She already notices the cute baby bump when she lifts her shirt in front of the mirror. That's quite fast. 

Waking up and finding Yixing next to her is enough to make her smile widely. He arrived last night and straightly went to his parents' house since Dabin slept there. 

She has not told him about her being hospitalized for the last three days as Dabin wants to break the news of their baby herself. In her own way. 

She has read few articles saying that most pregnant women experienced morning sickness during their pregnancies and she anticipates of her having morning sickness but until now she hasn't felt anything.

All she wants is to eat. A lot. She is always hungry as soon as she knows she's carrying their baby. She loves chicken so much and their mothers always cook chicken for her. Their first baby and the first grandchild to their parents. 

Dabin smiles widely and waits for her husband to fully wake up when Yixing moves in his sleep. She is waiting for their morning kiss like they always do but she widens her eyes when Yixing suddenly wakes up and runs to the bathroom. 

She follows him to the bathroom and finds that her husband is vomiting which makes Dabin rushes into the bathroom and rubs his back. 

"Bei, what's wrong ?" She worriedly asks him as she rubs his back when Yixing vomits. Did he eat something last night ?

She just looks at him when Yixing washes his mouth with water and takes the towel given by his wife to wipe his wet mouth. 

"Are you okay ?" Dabin asks while she wipes his sweat on her husband's forehead. He makes her worried. She heaves a sigh when Yixing nods indicating he's fine but she finds her husband not okay. 

Yixing hugs his wife's shoulder as the two walks to their bed. He lies down as soon as they arrive at the bed while closing his eyes. 

"What's wrong with you ? Did you eat something last night ?" Dabin asks kneeling beside her husband. 

"I'm okay.. Don't worry, baby.." 

"No.. You're not okay.." She argues. 

"What time is it ?" Yixing asks with a weak voice making Dabin looks at the wall clock on their wall. 

"6.05 am.."

"It's normal.." Yixing muffles. 

"What normal ?"

"I don't know why but as soon as the clock shown 6 am in the morning, I automatically wakes up and vomits.." Yixing explains making Dabin confused. Is he weird right now ? Very. 

"We'll be going to the hospital after breakfast.." Dabin quickly says and gets up before going inside the bathroom to shower. She is going to make breakfast for her husband. Oh. Today is his birthday and she is going to cook seaweed soup for him. 

"You shouldn't cook, honey.." Mrs. Zhang says when seeing her daughter in law in the kitchen. Dabin looks at her back and smiles before greeting her mother in law with a kiss in the cheek. 

"It's okay, Ma.. It's Yixing's birthday.. I can still cook.." Dabin says as she marinates the fish that is going to be grilled. She remembers Yixing asked her to cook fish for him. 

"Is he still asleep ?" Mrs. Zhang asks referring to his son making Dabin nods.

"Yes, maa.. He woke up early today and vomited.. I don't know why but he said it has been few days since he vomited as soon as the clock shown 6 am in the morning.." Dabin tells Mrs. Zhang earning a smile from her. 

"Don't you think it's morning sickness ?" Mrs. Zhang asks. 

"Morning sickness ?"


****

Entering their room, Dabin chuckles and shakes her head, seeing her husband is still sleeping on the bed. He must be too tired. She walks to the bed and sits next to her husband. 

"Bei.." Dabin touches Yixing's thigh to wake him up but he does not move making Dabin pulls the thick comforter out before she kneels in between her husband's waist to sit on top of his abdomen. 

"Honey, wake up.." She says as she moves slowly which makes their lower parts rubbing each other. She's in the mood because it's her husband's birthday and she knows Yixing very well. He loves morning exercise. 

"Honey..." Dabin tries using her seductive voice as she knows he is not sleeping anymore since he is quite hard down there. 

"Don't tease me, baby.." Yixing suddenly says and grabs his wife's waist to make her stop moving. He looks at Dabin who is smirking right now.  

"Happy 25th birthday, Bei.. Thank you for marrying me and thank you for being such an annoying husband.. I love you.." Dabin wishes Yixing and she even kisses him on the lips. 

"I love "thank you for marrying me" and "I love you" part.. But that "annoying" part is not favorable.." Yixing says making Dabin chuckles. She loves how Yixing's morning face looks alike. Kind of y. Yes. Damn this pregnancy hormones. 

"Because you said I am an annoying husband, don't you think you deserve a punishment ?" He asks raising his eyebrows. 

"Oh really ? What kind of punishment is that, baby boy ?" She asks still sitting on top of her husband. 

"A special punishment.." Yixing finally says and rubs their lower parts, earning a moan from Dabin. His turn of teasing her. 

Dabin bites her lips when Yixing wakes up from the bed while holding her waist. She can feel him down there. Hard and it pokes her. 

"Why are you so stiff ? Relax.." 

"I'm not.." Dabin confidently answers not wanting to look at her husband's eyes. He is seducing her right now with his gazes and he is biting his lower lip! Gosh. She gulps down her saliva when Yixing leans closer as he wants to whisper something. 

"I am glad and happy that I am the only guy that can make you like this.." Yixing whispers and kisses his wife's jaw. 

"A-are you sure ?" Dabin asks making Yixing lets out of chuckles. 

"Of course.. 120% sure.." He says and s upwards only to earn a moan from his wife. 

"Yah!" Dabin hits her husband's chest as she realizes he is teasing her. She flinches when Yixing's left hand grabs her right while his right hand is holding her waist.  

"Auch.." 

"Why ?" Yixing looks at Dabin as soon as she yelps the moment he massages her . 

"Slowly.." Dabin tells. Her s are sore and sensitive. She's sure this is because of her pregnancy. She did feel her s getting bigger and they are sensitive to be touched. They are swollen. 

"O-okay.." Yixing muffles and massages his wife's softly. He can feel her bud is getting harder through her bra. He then pulls out her pink shirt leaving her topless with her bra on. 

Dabin holds her husband's shoulders tightly when Yixing's lips touches her bare chest as his hands are doing their works to open the hook of her bra. 

Dabin swears she wants to hide her face as soon as Yixing pulls her bra off and throws it on the floor. She knows her chest is getting bigger. Yixing widens his eyes when he was welcomed by Dabin's bigger chest. 

Can he be honest ? 

He feels that her chest is getting bigger and they are sensitive by his touch. 

"Yah! W-why did you l-look at me like that ?" She asks and covers her chest but Yixing is fast enough to hold her hand. 

"I am not complaining how big your brother is.. Stop it.." 

"What ? I do not say anything about these.. In fact, I..." Yixing stops for a while looking at his wife's chest before he continues. 

"Love it.."

"Ahhh!" Dabin yelps when her husband suddenly fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter