Chapter 18

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

"Is it really hurt ?" Yixing worriedly asks his wife when seeing who is sitting on the bed as she closes her eyes. 

 

"Of course it is! What kind of question is that ? Stupid question.." Dabin replies back with an annoyed face. Her husband asked a stupid question. She's in pain and here he is. Annoying. 

 

She bends her body down while holding the side of her waist making Yixing puts down the bottle of his perfume immediately and walks to his wife. Carefully he sits on the bed beside Dabin and tries to hold her back. 

 

"If that's really hurt then don't go to office.. Just take MC.. I will bring you to the clinic okay ?" He speaks softly not wanting his wife to get angry but Dabin pushes her husband's hand the moment Yixing holds her back. He doesn't shock at all as he already used too. Dabin being moody and mood swings during her periods is normal. 

 

The husband then heaves a soft sigh and stands up from the bed before going to the door. Dabin rolls her eyes when her husband leaves her alone in the room. She's already sweating because of her period pain. It's freaking hurt and he left her here. So great. 

 

When Dabin is calm, she slowly lies down on the bed while touching her stomach. Not long after that, she hears someone enters the room and she knows it's her husband by the smell of his perfume. She ignores him not wanting to open her eyes at all. 

 

"Baby.." Yixing calls his wife and touches her hand on her stomach. 

 

"What ?!" She answers with an annoyed tone as furrows her eyebrows. 

 

"Let me rub this ointment on your stomach.. Who knows it will lessen your pain ---" Yixing stops talking when his wife pulls her hands harshly and wakes up from the bed. 

 

"You think it'll make my pain goes away by rubbing this ointment ?!" Dabin snaps at her husband making Yixing gulps down his saliva. He's used too. Dabin always has mood swings every time she's on her period. 

 

"I know.. But who knows it will help a little bit.." He tells her still coaxing her or they will be late to work. Yixing is still eyeing his wife who's fixing her makeup and gets ready by taking her handbag on the bed. They have been married for three days and are they fighting right now ? Oh my God. Girls! 

 

"Hey.. Come here.. It will not make the pain goes away but this is a small thing that I can only do for you.." The husband still uses a soft voice to coax the wife and when Dabin doesn't say anything, Yixing holds her hand and brings her to the bed. He then sits first on the bed pulling Dabin's hand to sit on top of his lap. 

 


"I'm sorry.. I don't know how hurt it is.. I couldn't blame you for throwing your tantrum at me.." Yixing says as he opens the cap of the bottle and takes the ointment with his fingers while Dabin just eyes her concern husband. He lifts her pink shirt revealing her stomach before he rubs her stomach with the ointment softly not wanting to add her pain. 

 

"Later, I will try to ask my female coworkers or read some articles on how to treat you every time you have your period pain okay ?" He's talking to his wife while still rubbing her stomach but then he lifts his head up when he hears his wife's crying. 

 

"Does it hurt ? I'm sorry ---" Yixing worriedly asks to which Dabin only shakes her head. 

 

"I'm sorry.. I snap at you.. I scold you.. But you treat me nicely.." Dabin says with her hiccup but Yixing just gives her his chuckles as he finds her so cute making he kisses her cheek. 

 

"It's okay.. I used too.. You always scold people around you whenever you're on your period.." Yixing says and kisses Dabin's pouting lips. He knows Dabin always gets moody once in a month. 

 

"You want to go to office today ? Just take MC.." He asks her looking at her face. She's so beautiful and how lucky he is to be her husband.  

 

"No I don't want.. It will go away soon.. Don't worry okay, Bei.. Let's go downstairs for breakfast.. I make breakfast for us and for Mama and Baba.." The wife says pinching her husband's cheek at the same time before she gets up from his lap making Yixing gets up too. He straightly goes to the bathroom to wash his hand and takes the towel given by his wife to dry it.

 


"Let's go.."

 

~~

 

Dabin throws the used pad inside the sanitary bin and that's when the washroom's door is being opened by her colleague, Hyejung.

 

"Owh red aunty.. He has to wait a week huh ?" Hyejung teases her as she elbows Dabin making the newlyweds' cheeks red. 

 

"Unnie~~~" She whines feeling embarrassed and washed her hands even though Hyejung keeps teasing her. Dabin then takes the tissue to wipe her hands off before she looks at her colleague when Hyejung calls her. 

 

"I'm surprised to see you're here.. People who are getting married would at least take 5 days of leave.. You know honeymoon after the wedding ceremony.." Hyejung asks her and turns around making her back leans against the sink. Dabin just gives her smiles. Her team also have asked her the same thing when they saw her in the office this morning. 


"Yup.. But my husband and I didn't take leave.. We wish to take leave this week.. Because we need to clear all pending jobs before we take leave, unnie.." Dabin explains to her making Hyejung to nod her head. But then she smirks and smiles before she talks. 

 

"Oh not that because you probably have finished your period ?" Hyejung once again teases her making Dabin to slap her arm. 

 

"Unnie!" 

 

~~~


Chanyeol arrives at his office after he  has finished meeting with his client in the morning. He straightly goes to his room but stops when seeing Yixing is in his room looking too focus reading the monthly report in front of him. The tall giant then leans against his friend's door and greets him. 

 

"Hi newlyweds~~" He greets Yixing making the newlyweds lifts his head seeing his friend is smiling widely at him. Yixing then looks at him as he makes his way to sit in front of him. 

 

"I thought you're on leave.." Chanyeol curiously asks his friend and takes one of sweets which Yixing places on his table. 


"Nope.. I will take leave this week.. A week.. President already approved my request.. Note that okay ?" Yixing informs his friend so that he's aware when he's absent. Chanyeol usually would cover for him during his absence and vice versa. He and Dabin already planned for their honeymoon this week and have applied for a week of leave. 


"Alright small matter, man~.." Chanyeol says earning a smirk from Yixing. But the tall giant smiles sheepishly and raises his eyebrows to Yixing making the guy to lift his eyebrows back. 

 

"What ?" Yixing asks him. 

 

"How's your wedding night ? Is it good ?" Chanyeol, the busybody guy suddenly asks Yixing. Once Yixing realizes something, he takes the crumpled paper beside him and throws at Chanyeol who's waiting for his answer. 

 

"Yah! Why did you throw this paper at me ?" 

 

"It's you guys who set a few alarm  clocks.. Am I right ?" Yixing sarcastically asks making Chanyeol grins as he rubs the back of his neck at the same time. He moves his body closer to face Yixing before he whispers. 

 

"Is it good ? You know you keep your brother waiting for 26 years so how's the feeling when you use it for the first time ?" Chanyeol once again asks earning a hiss from Yixing. This guy is psycho. Yixing continues typing on his laptop while reading the report ignoring his friend in front of him. 

 

"Yah! Can we stop talking about this ?" He palms his face feeling embarrassed that his friend keeps teasing him. It's only Chanyeol now and he doesn't know if they meet all of them later. Chanyeol only laughs at him and clears his throat before he speaks. 

 

"The alarm clocks.. It's Jongdae's idea.." He finally confesses making Yixing rolls his eyes. He knows it. 

 

"You wait there.. Besides, your wedding is just around the corner right ?" 


"What ? Want to take revenge ? Haha.." Chanyeol asks earning smirks from his friend. 


"How's Jihyun ?" Yixing suddenly asks as he leans his back against his chair looking at Chanyeol who has a red face. He always has a red face when anyone mentions about his fiancé. 


The one Chanyeol's going to marry is Jihyun, the President's daughter. He's so nervous at first not knowing who's the girl his parents has set for him. It turns out that the President is his father's long-lost friend and they coincidentally met a few months ago.

 

Chanyeol actually has liked Jihyun during the first day she entered the office and Jihyun that time has her eyes on Yixing. She likes Yixing at first but after Yixing introduced Dabin as his girlfriend that time, she has learnt to forget him. 

 

She's a woman too and she knows how hurt it is when another girl seized her boyfriend. She has experienced this when she was in her third year when her junior claimed that she is her boyfriend's girlfriend. Only God knows how hurt she was that time. 

 

"She's fine.." Chanyeol answers while playing with the edge of Yixing's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter