Chapter 4

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 


"Yah! We're gonna have our CSAT in two months.. And here you are.. Asking me to go to blind dates.." Dabin says  to Bona. Earlier, Bona calls her and invites her to join their blind dates with the other boys from another school.

 


"Aigoo.. Let's join us.. Nara will be here too.. It's not dating.. I heard the boys are handsome.. They're from the boy's school.." Bona excitedly says making Dabin scratches her not so itchy head.

 

"Arasseo.." Dabin finally gives up and stands up to go to her wardrobe. 

 

"I don't have fancy clothes for God's sake.." She muffles while choosing the clothes from her wardrobe. After taking for half an hour of choosing her outfits, Dabin comes out with this with a soft pink flower printed hairband. 

 

 


While she's walking, Dabin suddenly bumps into Yixing who's going out as well. When Dabin stands in front of him, Yixing can't help but to look at her from head to toe.

 

"Where are you going ?" 

 

"B-bookstore with Nara and Bona.." Dabin says with her awkward smile. 

 

"You ?" She asks Yixing back seeing he wears such a nice clothes with a backpack. 

 

 

 


"L-library.." He answers and fix the strap of his backpack making Dabin nods.

 

"Yah! Isn't your skirt too short ? How many times I've told you not to wear short skirt.." Yixing asks pointing at Dabin's skirt.

 


"It's not that short.. Don't worry.. It's a trend.. I'll go now.. Bye!" Dabin bids her goodbye with smiles and walks away from Yixing while Yixing looks at her in worry. 

 


From: The Bunny


"Yah! Is this a library ?" 


Yixing looks at Dabin's text and lifts his head to see Dabin who is in front of him looking irritated. He types the message secretly under the table and makes an eye contact with Dabin as he tells her to check her phone. 

 


From: The Lamb

 

"Is this a bookstore ?" 

 


Dabin looks up and rolls her eyes at Yixing when he gives her his smirks. Apparently, Yixing goes to a blind date arranged by his friend and meets Dabin coincidentally. To make it worse, they sit in front of each other. 

 


"Alright.. Alright.. Let's start this blind date.. Everyone.. Please introduce yourself.." Yixing's friend, Luhan announces as he claps his hands. Soon, everyone starts to introduce themselves. 

 


"Wasting my time.." Dabin comments as she walks beside Yixing. She swears she doesn't want to go to any blind date anymore. All of them aren't her type.

 

"I know right.. I should've rejected Luhan's offer just now.." He says and pulls Dabin's hand closer to him when a few men try to walk near Dabin.

 


"Aniya.. Dabin ah.. He doesn't like you.. He only thinks you as his bestfriend.." Dabin says mentally. She can't deny that her heart pounding seeing Yixing's little gesture of protecting her.

 


"Thank you.." Dabin muffles and holds her sling bag tightly.

 

"I told you already.. Those men are flirty.. Aishhh.." Yixing says and pulls Dabin's hand to a shop nearby when a few men are looking at their direction. At Dabin's legs to be exact. . He buys a long pants for Dabin and asks her to change into a long pants. 

 


"Don't you ever to wear this kind of skirt anymore.." He says and puts the skirt inside Dabin's sling bag making Dabin pouts.

 

"What kind of fashion is this ?" Dabin asks looking at her pants to which Yixing gives her his stares. She gulps down her saliva and wraps her hands around Yixing's arms with her silly smile. 

 


"Okay.. This is fashion.. Thank you, lamb.." She gives up and pulls Yixing's hand out of the store.

 

 


**

 


The CSAT exam is scheduled a month from now. Both Yixing and Dabin want to put their efforts to be able to study in the same university. They want to go to the same university and refuse to study abroad. 

 


"Bin ah.. What if we get a different university ?" Yixing suddenly asks making Dabin stops writing to look at him.

 


"Then.. Let's just enroll.. We live next to each other and we can meet everyday.." Dabin says and continues doing her job not noticing the frown on Yixing's face. 

 

"Are you bored of being with me all the time ?" He asks with a slow voice which made Dabin looks at him with laughs. 

 


"Yah! Xing ah.. What's wrong with you tonight ?" She asks and shakes her head still laughing. They're in the school library staying back to study for CSAT. 

 


"Wae ? Answer.." Yixing says and hola the back of Dabin's neck as he knows she's quite sensitive around her neck.

 


"Ahhh.. Xing!" The poor girl squirms and calls Yixing with a loud voice making al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter