Chapter 36

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36

 

My wife and I are lying on the bed while looking at each other. We just arrived after going to a few places to visit and went straight to the hotel room. I do not want my wife to tire herself. We still have three more days before we go back to Seoul and I do not want to rush as well.

We had visited Jeju Island before this. It doesn't matter if we just stay in hotel room or visit a few places nearby our hotel. We just want to spend times together. Just the two of us. Well. Four.

I fix my wife's hair as I stare at her face.  We are cuddling and cannot help but to chuckle when feeling the kicks from Dabin's tummy. They have been kicking since we arrived.

"Are you hurt?" I ask my wife and my hand automatically touch her baby bump. She lifts her head to look at my face before she smiles.

"It is but it's okay, Bei. It's not hurt but more to uncomfortable." She informs me referring to our pregnancy. I heard a lot from my women colleagues. It's kinda hurt. 

"You sure? I know I cannot do anything but at least I can ease the pain by massaging you." I say caressing her cheek with the back of my fingers. It's the only thing I can do for her. I also ban her from doing the house chores. There are only the two of us and not much can be done. The laundry, the cleaning and cooking. Everyhting is done by me.  

"For now yes. But I heard it's hurt during labour. Arin unnie also said the same thing." 

I press my lips into a thin line as I suddenly feel guilty. I know a baby isn't made from one person. It involves two persons but I do not know why I feel guilty. 

"I am sorry." I muffle making my wife to look at me with a frown. 

"What are you sorry for?"

"For getting you pregnant?" I tell her and receive a smack on my tummy. She moves closer to me and puts her head on top of my chest listening to my heartbeat. 

"I don't want to think about it. We still have four more months before I give birth to Sheep." 

"Okay Sorry, baby."

"But Bei. Did you know the last time I feel hurt was during our first night? I am not going to lie. It was really hurt." My wife tells me and I can feel my face is red. 

"I am sorry for having a big little brother ​​​​​." I muffle only to earn laughs from my wife.

"Yes. I was scared when seeing your little brother for the first time. I was thinking if it could fit into my yeah you know." She says and I look at her with -.- face.  

"Whatever. It produces two babies in case you do not remember. So powerful. I mean you are addicted to my bro now." I proudly say making my wife smacks me once again. We just keep silent while holding each other's body. Just simply lying on the bed, cuddling and even tangling our legs. 

"What do you think our Sheep genders are ?" My wife asks me in sudden. Since we have decided to not know about the genders, we are too curious and excited. 

"Hmm. I honestly do not mind about Sheep genders. They are our babies too. As long as you and Sheep are safe it's fine." I say and plant a kiss on the crown of her head.

"What if we have a pair of twins ? I mean a boy and a girl." 

"Sounds good. Like the girl will definitely be my little girl. A daddy's girl. I will protect her from the boys." I tell my wife and giggle when thinking about having a girl. I will spoil her a lot and protect my girl.

"What about a boy?" 

"Hmm. He will be my mate when we play soccer or basketball. Gosh. I have a lot of things to be done with my baby boy." I exclaim caressing my wife's tummy. Excited? Yes!

"Can't wait to see our Sheep in a few more months. I am so curious."

 

 

 

****

 

"Swimming ?" I ask my wife after having our breakfast. We were too lazy to go out so we just ordered a room service and had our breakfast on the bed. Having breakfast after our morning exercise and cuddling with a duvet covering our bodies are the best feeling ever.

"Yes!" My wife says and I can see how sparkling her eyes are. We both love swimming even though my wife cannot swim like me, she loves water. She is scared and she is still learning on how to balance her body. Whenev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter