Chapter 2

We Are Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 


"Bin ah.. Don't be lazy.. Tomorrow is our quiz.." Yixing says and looks at Dabin when she puts her head on the table with a loud sigh. Dabin then straightens her body looking at her friend.


"I hate reading subject!" Dabin says and messes her hair making her looks like a crazy woman. 

 

"All of us don't like reading subject but we HAVE to like it for our quiz which is scheduled tomorrow.. Come on.." He exclaims and shoves the book in front of Dabin. Like it or not, Dabin needs to read it before this monster scolds her for the nth times. She looks at Yixing who concentrates on reading the third page while she's still on the first page. 

 


"Xing ah!" Dabin calls him and kicks his legs under the table.

 


"Hmmm.." Yixing hums and writes notes in his book.

 

"Cook me ramyun.. I'm hungry.." She tells him and makes a face when he is too concentrate ignoring her. 

 

"Yah!" Yixing hisses when Dabin suddenly pulls his book. 

 

"Make me ramyun.. Hungry hmmm.." Dabin says with her aegyo while blinking her eyes repeatedly to which Yixing replies with his gross face.

 

"Are you on your period ? It's only 12th of July.. Your period is on 15.." He asks after checking the calendar on his phone. He knows whenever Dabin wants to eat ramyun, it means she's on her red aunty visit. 

 

"Not yet.. Ah.. Ppalli.. Cook ramyun.." She urges him making Yixing puts his pen. 

 


"Arasseo.. Arasseo.. Promise me you'll study after I make the ramyun.." He says and shows his pinky finger to which Dabin puts her pinky finger on his finger for a promise.

 


"Ne! " 

 


After making the promise, Yixing goes downstairs straightly to the Oh's kitchen. Dabin's house is like his house and vice versa. They don't feel awkward at all at each other's house. Their mothers aren't at home as they're going to the salon together while Dabin's brother has an extra class at school.  He then takes the ramyun pot and puts it on the stove. 

 


While waiting for the water to be boiled, Yixing takes one packet of ramyun from the cabinet. He puts the soup powder and stirs the mixture before he puts the noodles into the boiling water. Taking out an egg from the fridge, Yixing then breaks the egg and takes the ladle to break the yolk carefully not to break the white egg as he knows Dabin doesn't like the yolk that aren't broken. 

 


"Be careful.. It's hot.." Yixing reminds Dabin when she gets ready to eat the ramyun with her chopstick. 

 

"Gomawo Xing.. Ahhh.." Dabin thanks him and offers him the noodle by feeding him. One bowl of ramyun to be shared by two people. That's Yixing and Dabin's style.

 

"Hmmm.. It's delicious.." Yixing compliments himself and smirks looking at Dabin who makes a face. She can't deny that the ramyun Yixing cooks is delicious and Yixing is a good cook but one thing is he only cooks for his mother, Dabin's mother and Dabin. 

 


**

 

Dabin walks slowly while holding her waist. Honestly, she doesn't have energy to walk at all but she forces herself to go to the canteen where her friends are. She excused herself just now to go to toilet when her stomach ache.

 


"Bin ah!" Dabin looks in front when she hears someone calls her, to be exact it's Yixing. 

 

It worries Yixing a lot when Dabin takes such a long time to go to toilet making Yixing goes to search her.

 

"Hey.. You okay ?" He asks with his concern voice. 

 

"Red aunty visit.. I forgot to bring it.." Dabin muffles. 

 

"How come did you forget to bring it  ? You should place it in your bag and bring it anywhere.." Yixing nags to her and she swears she wants to tape his mouth so that he can't shut his mouth.

 


"Xing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter