Where is GD?

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

“ Can’t we … just .. rest .. for a.. minute ? “ G-Dragon was panting and trying hard to follow the group. He’s not used to activities like this so he’s easily exhausted.

 

The sun is up but the wind is chilly and cold. It is expected that later there would be a snow fall so the group needs to hurry to reach the top.

 

“ Hey! We need to make it faster to reach the top. We still have a lot to do. “ TOP screamed over to GD who was already sitting, cheeks flushed,  and out of breath.

“ It would look bad if you just sit there GD! What would the fans say? ..” Taeyang was waiting for him to stand up with his hands on his waist.

 

“ I’m … out .. of .. breath .. can’t we rest first? “

 

“ Aniyo .. You need to get up now .. We have to catch up with the group ..”

 

G-Dragon cursed under his breath and stubbornly got up. He can’t enjoy every single of what they’re doing right now. What he wants right now is to go and enjoy the beach, watch pretty girls in bikinis and bathe in the sun. and not tiring yourself  climbing up in this mountain.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

The group finally reached the top and rest for a while. Everybody was busy setting up the tents and some were having their pictures taken with the boys.

“ Oppa can we have one more picture with you? “

 

“ Sure that would be no problem .. “

 

“ But Oppa can we include G-Dragon Oppa ?!  ..”

 

Daesung scratched his head and turned to looked at Taeyang and TOP. The two said nothing so Seungri had to save them all.

 

“ Ah .. Hyung needs to rest  because he is too tired … Maybe later, you could go back here ..”

 

“ Really Oppa? … “ The girls shrieked in excitement.

 

G- Dragon was inside the tent, tired, and not in the mood at all for anything. He was slumped in one of the chairs while he rests his elbow on one of the arms of it. His eyes were closed but not asleep. He was getting sick of what they’re doing and finds no fun in it either. He muttered under his breath. He was bored to death. He peeked outside and saw that all were busy.

 

“ Strolling would do no harm besides the activity wouldn’t start that soon ..” G-Dragon had thought of exploring the woods for few minutes.

 

He left the camp without no one noticing him.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Dara  was sitting in front of the fireplace, making herself warm. She just arrived at the resthouse she rented an hour ago. Hiking was an easy task for her. She’d done it many times already. She had admired the scenic view while going up the Sanbang-san Mountain.

 

This small house resthouse she rented was located in the heart of the woods so you can barely notice it. She was not afraid of being alone and instead enjoy this kind of adventure.

She brought with her some food good enough for her until tomorrow morning.

 

She looked up the glass window and saw that it was getting darker and anytime soon the snow will fall.

 

She hugged herself  and the thought of eating ramen popped her mind.

 

She smiled and walked towards the small kitchen.

 

 

This would be the best night ever …