True Game Begins

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

What happened last night at the party doesn't matter to GD anymore.

 

At least something good happened betweeh them.

 

It's just that their maknae ruined the whole precious moment!

 

Dang it! 

 

Anyways Dara and the rest already left and went home. 

 

But Dara promised that she'd visit later at YG Building and will bring some food.

 

And that's enough to make him so happy today.

 

He just can't stop giggling in his car and he kept on playing some love songs.

 

He's just into a good mood day. Great day ahead it seems.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" I think this promotion is perfect for our company. What do you think Mr. Jung? "

 

" Mr. Jung? "

 

" Oh .. Sorry. What was that again? "

 

" About the proposal of promotion for our company... "

 

" Oh that .. I guess it's a good decision for the company.. You may leave the papers to my secretary .. I'll sign it later .."

 

Il Woo was not on his proper self. His thoughts were all jumbled up. And he was quite pissed about what happened last night.

 

 

 

He thought he won over GD but still he came home a loser. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And losing's what he hate the most.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He has to do something about that.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" So that's what happened last night? Wow. Now not only a celebrity tags along with you, there's still that handsome successful businessman! You are such a lucky woman, Dara! How I wish I could have someone like them! "

 

 

Bom has been repeating that to her since she told her about the happenings on the party.

 

 

" Stop it Bommie! That's not how it's going. They're like my .. Uhm .. Friends? "

 

 

" Friends??? But they were fighting over you! It seems that the both of them like you! "

 

 

" They like me? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? No .. it's not like that! "

 

 

" Yes it is. And you have to choose between the two of them. So tell me who do you like  more?"

 

 

" Stop talking nonsense!"

 

 

" No, you have to choose! Mr. Il Woo or the great G-dragon?? "

 

 

" Uhm ... "

 

 

" Well, Il Woo might be a better choice, he seemed like the good guy unlike that brat who keeps on nagging you."

 

 

" Bommie! "

 

 

 

"Okay, I know! Il Woo .. yeah he's a good guy and he's nice to me but ..."

 

 

 

 

" But what? You said he's nice."

 

 

 

"Yeah, I know but I think I came to like the brat more. "

 

 

 

 

 

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Whatever. Then give me Mr. Nice Guy okay? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Aigoo Bommie! Stop it!!!! "

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara happily greeted the ahjumma where she buy the delicious rice cakes she usually eats.

 

 

" Annyeong how are you ahjumma? Do you have those rice cakes I reserved earlier?"

 

 

" Ah it's you again! yes of course. Are you going to get it now?"

 

 

"Yes please. "

 

 

The ahjumma went inside to get the rice cakes. She promised GD that she'll be bringing some food.

 

 

" Here dear. Enjoy the rice cakes! I made that special for you!"

 

 

" Ah thank you so much ahjumma!"

 

 

 

"It seems like you'll be giving it to someone? "

 

 

" Ah deh .. A special friend! "

 

 

" Oh I see. Oh by the way, it seems that a guy has been waiting for you. He's been here asking about you. Is that your boyfreind?"

 

"Oh? Ani. "

 

 

 

She looked around to where the ahjumma pointed. There's a blue car parked not far away from the store. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A guy waved at her and she was surprised when to see Il Woo there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lovies! How are you! *HUGS* I miss all of you! I've been busy preparing for graduation and yes I'll graduate this college this coming May *YAY!* Let's celebrate! :)) :*