Concept No. 1

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

 

“ It’s weird that you got a sweet letter from Cheondung. It’s not like he’s not writing to you or what but the letter is just so weird. “

 

 

Bom and Dara read the letter over and over again. They argued if it’s really Cheondung who sent it.

 

 

“ I know right. He said saying I miss you is such an old school. That kid doesn’t say those things. “

 

 

“ Omo .. Could it be …. “ Bom gasped so loudly that Dara have to stop what she’s doing.

 

 

“ Why Bommie? .. You’re making nervous .. What is it .. “

 

 

“ Could it be .. “

 

 

 

“ COULD IT BE WHAT? ..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ That .. it’s already the end of the world ? “

 

 

 

“ Wh- What? “

 

 

“ This is the first time Cheondung has done something sweet stuff for you. It might be the end of the world already!!!! “ And Bom rolled on the floor and wailed like a child.

 

 

“ For God’s sake Bom! It’s not the end of the world! Pabo .”

 

Dara threw a pillow on her and hit her hard on the face. That deserves her for giving her some stupid ideas like that or just for being plainly stupid.

 

“ Aw! Why’d you hit me with that? I’m just speaking out what I think. “

 

 

“ As if you’re thinking is way normal ..”

 

 

“ Don’t I look normal? “ Bom fluttered her eyelashes at her, waiting for her to answer. She hasn’t matured at all.

 

 

 

 

“ Don’t ask my friend. You’ll just get hurt“

 

 

She shouldn't asked Bom and let her read that letter. She's just no help at all.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

The other members went on to visit their sick leader on its house. They brought some food over and some wine too, although G-dragon can’t intake some alcohol coz he’s still recovering.

 

 

“  JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! “ TOP bellowed and called out for G-dragon, who happened to be in the kitchen helping himself some snacks.

 

 

 

“ I’m here guys! . “ He waved at them as soon as they made a turn at the kitchen.

 

 

“ How are you? Are you already feeling well? “

 

Daesung ran to him and held him in his arms, touched his forehead with a concern look.

 

 

 

“ Yah! I just had a fever, you don’t have to be this cling--- “

 

But before he finished his sentence TOP and Taeyang came for what supposed to be a group hug. He was squeezed in and almost can’t breath. They were killing him already.

 

 

 

“ G-Guys …. I can’t …… breathe ..” He managed to speak even thought it felt like the three was squeezing him harder.

 

 

 

“ Oh .. Hey .. He says he can’t breathe .. “

 

Taeyang tap Daesung and TOP and they all break out the big hug.

 

 

“ *pants* Thanks …. “

 

He in some fresh air and noticed that Seungri was not around. Coz there’s no one who talks continuously.

 

 

“ Seungri didn’t come? “

 

He asked them, looking a bit dismayed. He thought they would be complete tonight. He missed hanging out with the other members a lot.

 

Taeyang had managed to just give him an eyesmile and TOP, a stifle laugh.

 

“ Something funn – “ He was startled by a loud music.

 

“ LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I NOW PRESENT TO YOU, THE CUTEST PANDA IN THE WORLD … “

 

Seungri came in strutting with a plastic microphone on his hand and the other holding a what looked like a bamboo plant. He was wearing some stuffy panda costume.

 

 

“ … PANDA-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone! “ The three were applauding and laughing. Seungri looked stupid in those costumes.

 

 

“ Hyung! SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! “

 

 

Seungri was on his way to hugging him but he held his hand up, halting him.

 

 

“ I’m done with hugs. I don’t wanna be squeezed in again. “

 

“ Okay. But hey hyung, I look cute in this right? “

 

 

“ Who said so? It looked like you came straight out of a kiddie party. “

 

 

He made a disgusted look. Seungri danced like a fool and swings his .

 

 

“ Eewwww, man. Stop it, I might get sick again. “ 

 

But Seungri keeps on dancing. He just ignored him and started to walk towards the three. But he stopped and turned around.

 

“ Seungri-yah .. “

 

“ Oh? What is it? “

 

“ Where’d you get that costume? “

 

“ Uhm, from a friend of mine. Why do you ask? “

 

“ Is there a rabbit costume too? “

 

“ Yeah. They have all sorts of costume there. Anything you need. Are you perhaps going to attend some party? “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Ani. I think I might use it for something more fun .. “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love PANDA-RI!!!!! Don't you? LOL. Seungri just gave our leader GD some great idea. You think it's a great idea guys? Stay tuned for more updates ! ~