Rumor

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

G-dragon slightly moved his body. It was aching all over and his head hurts like crazy. He tried to open his eyes and adjust to the light. 

 

Wait, where am I? ..

 

He stretched his arms when suddenly he felt a bulge on the other side of the bed. He sat up and stared at it. He pat it lightly and gasped as it moved. 

 

" You .. Who .. Who are you? "

 

Removing the cover, the person reveals her face and GD almost fell down from the bed.

 

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? " He looked at Dara with wide eyes who was still groggy and half-asleep.

 

" Ya G-dragon. Why do you have to shout? Eh? I'm still sleepy coz you didn't let me go home last night. " Dara flopped down again on the bed and left him with his mouth open.

 

 

" MWORAGO? I DIDN'T LET HER GO LAST NIGHT? AND WHY IS SHE WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE? .." 

 

He paused for a moment to think and remember what happened last night. Right,  last  thing he remembered was him asking her to drive him back home. Pabo .. Why did I asked her that?

He got up on bed and faced the mirror. He looked wasted. He got so drunk last night and didn’t even remember a thing. He turned to looked at Dara who was sleeping soundly on the bed.

He sighed and tried to wake her up.

 

“ Hey .. Wake up! .. Hey! ..”

 

“ Uhmmmm .. “ He knelt down and looked closely at her face.

 

“ Hey! I said wake up ..”

 

“ Hmmm … “ She slowly opened her eyes and to her surprise found GD peering his eyes on her.

 

“ Omo! .. You scared me!  ..”

 

“ I was just trying to wake you up ..” She looked around and realized that she really have slept .. in .. GD’s place.

 

“ AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! “

 

“ Ya! What is wrong with you? Why did you scream? “

 

“ Omo! I got to go now ..’ She scurried away and got her things and ran for the door.

 

“ YAAA! Where do you think you’re going? YAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I’m still asking you!!!  “

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Bom was watching the TV when she heard a knock on the door. She stuffed some food in before opening it.

 

“ Who is … Oh Dara-yah!! Why did you only came home now? Did something happened? “

 

“ Uhm. Just dealt with the arrogant guy .. “

 

“ Arrogant guy? You slept with a guy? ..”

 

“ Can’t I just sleep first and answer you later? .. I’m still sleepy .. I didn’t get enough sleep last night ..”

 

Bom watched her friend walked in their bedroom and for a moment she stood there thinking.

 

“ What? Dealt with arrogant guy? Didn’t get anough sleep last night? Could it be that? ….. OMO! DARA-YAH!!!!! DARA!!!! “

 

 

 

She was thinking her friend got so desperate that she had actually slept with a guy last night.

 

 

Poor Dara.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile , YG was in his room staring at the computer. A rumor had surfaced again about the Bigbang’s leader being a lady’s man. There’s even a picture taken near his house where a lady was said to be helping him get out of the car. The picture was blurry and dark and the news was yet to be confirmed.

 

 

 

“ This punk .. He’s done it again .. “ He sighed. It would be a very tough day indeed.

 

 

 

Hello dear readers! How are you guys doing? To tell you the truth I'm still overwhelmed by the love this fanfic is getting. Each day I'm getting more and more subs! Yay! I really thank you all for all the support ad lovely comments! I promise to keep it better! 

 

 

FIGHTING!