House Party (Part 1)

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

*knock knock*

 

*knock knock*

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

" What is that? Will someone get the door please? "

 

 

Dara shouted from the kitchen. She was up early preparing breakfast for her brother .

 

 

" Thunder????! Where are you? Can you get the door for me?  " 

 

" I'm doing something Noona! Just get it okay? "

 

" Aish. Why do have a lazy brother. Psh. Who is it?! Coming! "

 

Who could be vsiitng the house early in the morning?  

 

Dara still wearing apron and hair tied in a messy bun walked to the sdoor.

 

" Who could this ----- "

 

" Goodmorning ahjumma! "

 

" Wait why are you --- Ya! It's not like you can just go in our house like that. "

 

" Hey Thunder I got something for you! "

 

G-dragon just entered the house like that and called out for her younger brother. 

 

" Who .. Oh Hyung! You're here! Come sit sit .. "

 

Dara looked in disgust at the two. So Thunder's calling this brat Hyung now? Ridiculous. 

 

" Why are you standing there? Aren't you happy to see me? 

 

" Whatever. You up for something? .."

 

" Talk about that later Thunder here for you! *toss* I bought that and handpicked it just for you! "

 

" Whoa! These are designer's clothes? I like them Hyung! Thank you! :) " 

 

" Sure thing! Anything for my future brother-in-law! Right? So you shouldn't let your sister near other guys? Got that? "

 

" AYE SIR! :) "

 

Dara just shook her head. The brat bribed his brother and just like Thunder was on his side. 

 

" Can you two just tone down? I'm trying to cook a decent breakfast here! " 

 

She turned her back on the two.

 

She can't hear them now because they were murmuring with each other. 

 

Whaetever. This brat knows how to ruin her day. 

 

She continued to prepare the table.

 

She didn't saw the two on the living room. 

 

 

Probably gone out for a walk? 

 

" Oh breakfast ready? "

 

She looked up to see G-dragon at the door, beaming.

 

" Where is Thunder? " 

 

" Gone out. He's with my driver. So it's the two of us that's left here. *grin* "

 

" See? I knew you had this intention the moment you came in here. Don't you dare touch me! "

 

" YAAAAAAAA! You think I'll do something to you? *laughs loudly* Dara-sshi! I'm not that kind of guy! I'm just here to inform you about the party later."

 

" Party? Inform me? What? "

 

 

 

 

" Don't you worry, I'll have you fetched by 8 pm and yeah, wear the one that my sister gave you okay? We'll be waiting for you there. "

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" You look funny Noona. Why are you wearing that? I thought you were going to a party? "

 

" I also thought of that. I don't know what that brat is up to! Argh! " 

 

" Uhm, Dara I think the driver's already outside. "

 

" *Sighs* I have to go. Bom keep an eye on Thunder okay? "

 

" Sure thing! You enjoy on your party okay? Say hi to G-dragon for me! Bye! "

 

" Whatever" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Dara went off to G-dragon's place without having any idea what's going to happen. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Hyung! can you hand me that wine? " The boys were alredy at Ji's place, drinking and going gaga over barbecue.

 

" *munch munch* Why did you suddenly invite us over? Is there some special occasion? " TOP was asking GD while mixing cocktails.

 

Taeyang and Daesung were playing Wii. 

 

" I just wanna welcome a friend who just came back from abroad. "

 

*dingdong* *dingdong* 

 

" Oh there he is. " GD ran to the door and saw Il Woo standing there with a smile. 

 

He brought some cake and more korean beef. He was in casual clothes, wearing only jeans and shirt. 

 

 

" Bro! Nice to see ya! Come in! I thought you wouldn't come. I'll introduce you to the boys. "

 

 

 

" Hey guys!!! *members turn towards them* This is my friend Il Woo. And these are my awesome members. That's TOP for you, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri .. " 

 

 

" Hey. Nice meeting you bro. " The members exchanged greetings with Il Woo. 

 

 

 

They were already drinking and enjoying the night but still GD was anxious coz he's special guest has not yet arrived. 

 

He went outside and saw his driver pulled out. He smiled as soon as he saw Dara. 

 

" Why are you late? "

 

" Ask the driver not my faul ---- Wait why are we in matching outfits? What is this? " O_O

 

(I'm assuming they're wearing like this! ):)

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaah ~ Look at these two! They're in matching outfits! "

 

 

The boys were already teasing them. Dara was blushing while GD was enjoying the moment. he planned this all. 

 

 

They really look like a couple. 

 

 

 

Il Woo interrupted them telling that the barbecue's done. 

 

 

 

" The barbecue's already done. Oh ~ Dara-sshi? Is that you? "

 

 

 

Dara looked up, shocked.

 

 

 

" Oh .. Mr. Il Woo? Why are you here? " 

 

 

 

The boys and GD looked at the two of them. 

 

 

 

" You two know each other? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri murmured.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I have a bad feeling about this. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello lovies!  ~ Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Did you have fun? I did. I just hope that 2013 would be a good year for all of us. And yeah, thank you for always supporting this fic! I loveyou guys! :) <3