Back In Seoul

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

Bigbang boarded a flight that morning back to Seoul. Their work at Jeju was finished. It turned out so well coz YG almost freaked out when they said that GD got lost or something like that. They were all so worried as to where he'd been but that morning he came back saying that a woman helped her that night.

 

" Hyung, tell me .. Did you really got lost? Or are you just telling a lie? "

 

" Ya! I'm telling the truth .. I got lost in the woods and some weird woman helped me .."

 

" Weird woman? So she'd let you stay for a night?! " Daesung frowns in confusion.

 

" Deh. She's staying in this rest house somewhere in the woods .."

 

" And what did you do there? Wait is she a hot chick? " T.O.P and Taeyang corners GD in his seat. GD almost laughed out loud with the "stupid" question.

 

" Hot Chick? Could be. But she's a one weird woman .... though she's kinda funny .." Flashes of Dara's face creeped his mind and he can't help but smile.

 

 

" Looks like Hyung had some great time there .. You agree guys? .."

 

 

" Looking from his smile .. I think he had .. " The guys looked at each other in agreement while GD can't stop smiling from his seat.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara also boarded a plane back to Seoul. She wanted to go home as fast as she can. She had wasted enough time here in Jeju for nothing and some sort of not so good encounter with arrogant guys. She shifted from her seat and looked out the window.

 

 

" That guy .. He's really something .. So weird .. " She shook her head and glanced at the five guys chatting at the side. 

 

 

" I hope Bom would get there in time .. " She shrugged and leans to rest. She's much eager to go home now.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The arrival of Bigbang had been made discreet to prevent paparazzis from scouting them at the airport. Upon landing , they were escorted at the VIP area and fetched by some YG staffs. 

 

Dara on the other hand hurriedly retrieved her baggage and looked around for any signs of Bom on the arrival area.

 

" Dara!!!!! Dara-yah!!!! .." A screaming Bom came forward at her giving her some tight hug.

 

" Welcome Home Dara-yah! .." 

 

" Have you brought your car? .."

 

" Deh. Here's the key ...'

 

" Good. I wanna drive ...."

 

" Oh. Okay. Wait what happened to your stay there? .."

 

" Epic fail .... Well I met some weird guy there .."

 

 

" Weird guy? .."

 

 

" Yeah .. he keeps saying he's from ... What's that again .. Bigbang??? .."

 

 

 

" Bigbang? I think I heard that somewhere ... But I really can't remember .."

 

 

" I don't know too ... Can't we just go home now? I want to rest .. "

 

 

" Oh arasso .."

 

Bom followed Dara looking confused about what she said.

 

Hey there guys. I squeezed in an update even though it's so late here. So yeah. this is just a short one Mi An hae >.< I'll post tomorrow. Promise *pinkyswears* but now I'm just too sleepy. 

 

Enjoy and Goodnight <3

 

 

P.S Please do check out my WooDara twoshots if you got any time. Thanks!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/134298/just-a-cup-with-my-noona-dara-woodara-wooyoung-twoshots